BOB'S CLEAN & SERENE PAINTING CO

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2007

3.9

J&N PREMIER CONTRACTORS LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

The Marc Of Clean Windows

We're cleaning windows and power washing in December and January! My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Olmedo Diaz

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

10/21/2011

robert M.

Horrible experience.

Description of Work
Disgraceful job. This is an update to my "C" rating I posted after the work was done. Less than two years later and the paint is peeling down to the wood. They did not scrape or prime like they said they did. I emailed Bob twice that the paint was peeling and he said he would take care of it but then never responded again. The job did not go well initially (too long to finish, damaged my roof, painted the trim the wrong color, sloppy work) and now I have to redo 1/4 of the house myself.

09/12/2010

Brett B.

Bob was professional, and very responsive to my initial communication. I received a very reasonable quote from him and decided to move forward. The crew showed up right on schedule and the work began on time. Bob took care of all my concerns and worked with me on the repair of some severely rotted window frames. The work when finished was top notch, both his repair work and the painting of the house. He made sure we were 100% satisfied before he took his last payment. We would have no hesitation to recommend Bob in the future and also to use his services again.

Description of Work
Bobs Clean and Serene painting Painted mt home and repaired some damged window frames.

07/26/2010

melissa L.

It went very well. On some days they didn't work the whole day, but overall his estimate was accurate and they finished the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They re-sided and painted an antique house so we could sell it. The house was in need of cedar shingle siding as it was old and rotted. They did a very good job assessing the damage, replacing the siding and painting the whole house. Bob could appreciate the history and value of this 1770 cape. They also replaced an old basement door with a new metal one and it looked very nice.

02/20/2010

robert M.

The whole experience was a bit aggravating as it took three time as long as originally stated and the workers initially painted the trim the wrong color so it all had to be redone. I was not on the premises for most of the work but a neighbor was keeping an eye on things. The job was supposed to take 10 days but took over a month. Bob kept blaming the weather but on nice days, his crew would not show up until 11am and they would leave by 3pm. They were working on several jobs at once and mine suffered, plus Bob was rarely there himself to supervise. My neighbor saw how they were leaving areas partially unpainted and I had Bob come back before he collected the final payment to touch up several sloppy areas and take care of alot of splattered paint. His original estimated price was in the middle of three quotes I had gotten, but he kept adding extras so by the time he was done, it was almost as high as the highest. He did; however pay the cost himself for the second coat of paint on the trim that they painted the wrong color.

Description of Work
I contracted with Bob to paint the exterior and trim of a one family house and a detached garage. I also contracted for him to fix a flat roof over one room, but that demands a totally separate report!

11/11/2009

Carolyn W.

See above.

Description of Work
Called and spoke to him and he was going to call me back that evening to talk about the job, etc. Never heard from him again.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to this member. I lost the members phone number. I pride myself with my professionalism and integrity with my company. As you can see in the other reports that have been submitted by other members that I have done work for. If this member receives this response as well please give me a call back. There are times when small but very important things such as this can happen. This a first for me. To other members that may read this response. I have purchased a new software program that will not allow this to happen again.

07/30/2009

melissa L.

It went very well overall. His estimate was a little low as he needed to add on more materials to complete the job. We spent more than we wanted, but having had previous paint jobs that cost alot less, but didn't last, it was worth the extra money. So much of the siding was completely rotted, so they had to replace the shingles. He was very honest about the shape of things, and very courteous and finished on time (given the weather was pretty bad).

Description of Work
They re-sided an antique house with cedar shingles, replaced old bulkhead, some carpentry, and painted exterior of the house. Also cleaned and treated wood door and back stoop.

Category house painters

I want to personal thank the members for hiring Bob's Clean & Serene Painting Company to bring there 1770 home back to life. Working on the older homes bring much joy to our company when they see the finished product. Thank you for you excellent report

10/01/2007

Anita S.

They started when promised, worked every day. Adjusted to our requests. Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They removed rotted woodwork and shakes, installed new ones, scraped and prepared surfaces (wood and stucco of an English Tudor style house), primed and painted house and garage, caulked windows.

Category roofing,house painters

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MEMBER FOR HER EXCELLENT REPORT IN REGARDS TO THE WORK THAT BOB'S CLEAN & SERENE PAINTING COMPANY DID ON HER WONDERFUL HOME. IT WAS AN HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO BRING HER HOME TO SUCH BEAUTY.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, FAUX & CUSTOM FINISHES, WALLPAPERING, COLOR CONSULTATION, PAINT SURFACE DAMAGE REPAIR. REFINISH, REPAIR & REPLACE CABINETS, MARBLE, TILE & WOOD COUNTERTOPS. POWER WASHING, GUTTER CLEANING, DECK REPAIRS, WINDOW & WINDOW SILL REPAIRS & GLAZING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard