Better Home Improvements

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

Dependable Contracting Service that's in and out on time & on budget. 31 plus years experience, bringing the best of each trade (peer reviewed) to get you, the customer, the highest value for your dollar....

Coney Drywall, LLC

I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of your project may change when I see it. We look for ways too save you time, and money. If you go to my original Homeadvisor page, you'll understand. Times have change in the world of online promotion, I've always been here, for many years.

Silverline Restoration, Inc.

We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply with a 50 year full material and labor warranty. We also specialize in fiber cement and vinyl siding. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

10/16/2015

We were extremely pleased with the end result. The job was finished on time and on budget. Ed's a good guy that aims to please. He went to great lengths to ensure the new roof line, windows, siding, and trim matched the original, exactly. Looking at the house from the outside, you would never know that there had been a room addition. The sub-contractors were conscientious, pleasant and unobtrusive...

Description of Work
Added second master bedroom and bath over the garage and added baths to two existing kid's bedrooms. This project included removing the roof over the attached garage; adding a support beam down the center-line of the garage; framing, plumbing, wiring and insulating the new rooms; installing a new roof; finishing, painting, and flooring the new rooms; installing showers, vanities, toilets, and lighting; extending the heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation ducts into the new rooms, matching the exterior siding and trim to the existing siding and trim; and finishing the interior of the garage.

Category plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders

10/08/2015

a

Description of Work
a

Category remodeling

06/22/2015

Amazing! The workers were pleasant, friendly (even to our cats) and very professional. They cleaned up very well and paid attention to every detail plus more!

Description of Work
Installed wider door to bathroom so a handicapped person can enter without assistance. Also reinforced flooring. Electrical plug and thermostat needed to be moved over to accommodate the new door.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

When your customers are so nice, it is easy to do your work, and getting along is the best part of the job, it makes it enjoyable...

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Updated 3 full bathrooms, rerouted a sump pump, added a closet. I couldn't be happier. Everything went like clockwork...I've never before had a project start & finish on time! Everything looks beautiful. Admittedly there were a few glitches along the way, but BHI was great about rectifying things quickly & to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Category remodeling

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I am so disappointed in this contractor. Everything started out great. He was friendly responsive and professional. The day of the installation his helper showed up alone. We both called his cell which had a full mail box and could not receive messages. The helper worked alone and did a fabulous job.when Ed finally showed up he said he totally forgot about me because he was repairing his nephews car. He could not finish the trim on the replacement windows ans some work on my front door due to time constraints. As an act of good faith I paid him in full. Big mistake on my part. He never returned so the job is unfinished.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

06/10/2013

The price is expensive compare to other contractors

Description of Work
flooring

Category room remodeling","home builder

04/26/2012

OUTSTANDING! We believe Better Home Improvements, who's been in business for 28 years, we feel that the outcome of the project was absolutely outstanding. As one would expect there were a few glitches along the way which were treated efficiently, professionally, and resolved in a positive and proper manner. Best of all the project was completed on time and within budget.

Description of Work
This is the fourth project that we have hired Ed for. From remodeling a home; to creating a business training area and office suite. On our latest project Ed laid the ground work from ground zero to the finished project of an oversized two car garage with a work area plus an in-law apartment. He was in charge of all the sub contract hiring, equipment, materials, and all town permits. Ed was present on the job site every day even when there were no subcontractor's present. The worksite was alway clean and orderly. Work always seemed to move forward at a brisk pace and the final project was outstanding.

Category room remodeling","home builder

10/08/2015

a

Description of Work
a

Category room remodeling

Category room remodeling

Category room remodeling","window installer

Home, Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling. Decks. Windows. Siding. Roofing. Home Additions.

Ask for more details.