Fogg's Painting And Home Improvements

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2015

View our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_MmZvPewI&feature=youtu.be We are a full service commercial and residential painting company specializing in decorative finishes. Established in 1918. J.N. Fogg & Son began with E.L. Fogg, a contractor and paint store owner in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, in 1918. That paint store is also where John Fogg Sr. was born and raised (So painting really is in his blood!). After his Honorable Discharge from his service during the Korean War in the U.S. Air force, John Sr. moved to Ct. in 1958 (where he met his wife whom he married in 1960), to continue with his expertise in the painting industry. John Jr. was also apprenticed in J.N. Fogg & Son and added to his repertoire an extensive art background extending today's J.N. Fogg & Son, LLC services to include many decorative finishes and textures. A Message from the Owner: I am a 3rd Generation Painting contractor specializing in Decorative finishes such as Faux finishes and Venetian Plaster. I have a background in art, so I always enjoy doing an accent wall, Faux, or something different than the ordinary solid color wall. I am also proficient in installing many types of wall coverings. Lately we have been doing a lot of Historic Restoration work, which often involves restoration carpentry prior to the painting. We employ carpenters as well as painters. There has been a resurgence of restoration work as many homeowners are coming to realize that there are grants available. We are listed in the restoration services directory on Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation web page....

Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Douglas Painting LLC

With over 20+ years of painting experience, we are here to address all your painting needs and dreams. Residential and Commercial

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

02/01/2017

Excellent. This was the final step of a 40,000 renovation on a rental property that I purchased. He was very responsive to my time deadlines, and even discovered some safety issues with the structure while removing the siding and cladding. I will be eternally grateful that he discovered the rot on the structural support members, as if they had failed they would have been incredibly dangerous or fa...

Description of Work
I needed my 2400 square foot 3 story rental property painted upon purchase of the property. He, and members of his team, ended up providing carpentry work and window replacement as well. I have since hired him for interior wall coverings and painting as well.

Category contractors,drywall,siding,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,asbestos removal,lead paint removal

07/19/2012

The back of the house in particular had a lot of mildew. We found them to be prompt and thorough. Our house is two story and the worker used an extension ladder to clean the second floor. He also washed the shed as well. Our house looks clean and new again, so we are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
We hired Fogg's Painting and Decorating to pressure wash the exterior of our 2000 sf house.

Category pressure washing

Power washing; Exterior Painting, Staining, Sealing, Varnishing, etc.; Historic Restoration, Colonials and Victorians; Steeplejack Services, Churches, Flagpoles, etc.; Decks Refinished; Light Carpentry; Paint Failure Analysis and Testing, Film Thickness, proper pH, moisture and lead; Interior Painting: Staining, Sealing, Varnishing, etc.; Cabinets Refinished; Fire and Water Damage Restoration; Minor Plaster and Sheetrock Repairs; Wall Covering and Paper Hanging; Decorative Finishes