K.Z. Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

License # HIC.0628158, Free Estimates, Financing available for qualified customers...

Ccvpainting

My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team is here to help.

Offers by Ccvpainting  on Angi
Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Rob's Remodeling LLC

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We ensure that any job we do, matches your vision of the work done. If you are looking for the best general contractor in town, give us a call today!

07/21/2013

we have been fortunate to have jeremy valente owner of k.z. construction working with us on the restoration of an 1800 Victorian Home in Norwich, Connecticut in Norwich, Connecticut. We had a vision of how it should be and he did an excellent work and it came out exactly as we envisioned it. His detail and quality of work is of high standards and he is easy to work with. Jeremy tells you exactly when he will be working and is consistent with his schedule. In addition to interior restoration he did a new roof for us. We would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
renovation in victorian home and new roof

Category contractors

06/03/2011

project went very well

Description of Work
10x16 composite deck / re roofed house and garage also a 10x12 bump out addition. k.z construction was a very professional company and i would recommend them to anyone . thank you

Category contractors,decks,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights

Kitchen, Bath, Remodeling, Additions, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, Framing, Decks, Porches, Tile, Trim and more!

Mold detection and removal, Asbestos removal and Haz-mat clean-up