PROFESSIONAL EXTERMINATING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a local pest control company servicing the Shoreline Connecticut area for over 25 years specializing in wood destroying insects, pantry pests, rodent and nuisance wildlife control. We accept credit cards, but do not accept American Express....

Richland Pest & Bee Control

Richland Pest & Bee Control

LICENSED # B-0365. Our length of time in business, combined with a great track record, translates into experience. We know our trade well. We are a dependable, responsible, knowledgeable and quality company. We have survived several difficult economic turns over these past 4 decades. Our strength is due in part to customer loyalty given to us.... which we in turn give back to our customers. We have been a a reliable Connecticut Pest Control Company in operation since 1977 and experienced since 1974. Additional phone numbers: Manchester-860-649-7911; Suffield-860-668-4765; New Haven-203-776-4300; Southington-860-621-1190; Farmington Valley-860-524-1848; West Hartford-860-233-2483; Waterbury-203-757-4300; Hartford-860-296-7100.

06/18/2018

Office staff and technician answered all my questions and put all my concerns to rest. Everyone acted in a courteous and professional manner. Didn’t pressure me into services that I didn’t need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

09/18/2017

Wonderfully. Ken really knows his business. He knew where to put deterrents for the animals, and knew where to look for the invading critters. He was there when I needed him. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple animals that were coming into the house, and I needed them to be convinced that they weren't welcome inside my house (I had voles that were making themselves comfortable in the kitchen). I also needed animals that had died to be removed.

08/02/2017

Very well. Professional responded within one day and did a very thorough inspection of my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for potential rodent or raccoon infestation

07/12/2017

They did great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants,spiders and pest were at my rental

09/26/2016

It went very well. They came out and installed bait traps that were safe for our dog and took care of the problem. We have used them before for problems with carpenter ants and they took care of that problem as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elimination of mice in area over family room that is inaccessible from inside the home.

CATEGORY pest control

Some of the pests we control include termites, carpenter ants, roaches, bed bugs, moths, mice, squirrels, raccoons and skunks, just to name a few.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover