A Plus Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

General Contracting...

EJMMPAINTING

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

Caring Contractors LLC

Specialists in Lawn Maintenance, Powerwashing, and Interior/Exterior Painting. We put love and care into every project.

Offers by Caring Contractors LLC on Angi

03/22/2021

Don and his son were fantastic. They are professional, timely, knowledgable, efficient and deliver exactly as they say they will and then some. I'll be hiring them again for many other projects.

Description of Work
Heating system installed, new insulation/drywall

Category drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,chimney caps

08/19/2020

Don and A Plus Construction did a wonderful job on the rehab. Professional, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, wonderful work. Would hire them again in a second.

Description of Work
rehab of the interior and exterior of a 1700's home

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

09/09/2017

Went very well but the next time I will know to explain exactly what I want right down to the trim.

Description of Work
Carport renovation

Category contractors,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

08/08/2017

Great experience... Project looks fantastic. Don and his crew have done an awesome job. They have been on the job site working essentially every day but Sundays. Very professional company. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage and kitchen extension for washer/dryer

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

01/24/2017

It went really good. I am hiring A Plus Construction next year to come back and put in two more skylights.. and clean out our gutters. One of our buildings will need new shingles in 2018 and I will ask for a bid from him.

Description of Work
I am the President of a condominium association and I needed 6 skylights to be replaced in 2016. Plus some other work.. Don is a very easy going guy with good work ethic. If there is an issue he works with you until you are satisfied..

Category remodeling,skylights

Heating, plumging, boiler replacement, electrical, roofs, windows, siding, remodels or build-outs, chimney liners, exterior and interior repairs & replacements. Excavation & retaining walls

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available