Ugo DiGrazia Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2007

436 Franklin Ave

Hartford, CT 06114

Family owned & operated....

05/02/2017

Dwight A.

The work was completed fast and well. The installed equipment has operated without issue for the past five months. The work area was left in a clean and orderly condition. The equipment was brought through the house and carried to the basement without incident or damage. The work was done with the professional competence that one would expect. I would employ their services again.

Description of Work
Emergency water heater replacement. Next day service.

Category water heater repair

08/12/2016

Deborah M.

Fortunately for me, Ugo answered the phone and I was lucky enough to secure an appt. for someone to come out that day. Service call rate $124.00. The technicians arrived as scheduled. The start capacitor at the condenser had to be replaced. $121.00. During the visit the technicians noticed that the coil and pan above my furnace were leaking. They gave me some information and said Ugo would call me in a day or two to discuss. My gas furnace ( 1988 - ish ) could probably be replaced as well as the AC condenser and coil. I followed up with a voicemail and email to Ugo but have yet to receive a return call. Situation continues and I would still like a quote. My rating is based on fixing the AC situation on that day.

Description of Work
July 23rd was a hot Saturday when I discovered my AC didn't seem to be working. I took a chance and called Ugo DiGrazia AC & Heating, hoping someone would be able to take a look at the situation.

08/11/2015

Robert O.

07/29/2015

Stephen A.

With 90+ degree weather forecast for a full week, not to mention I was closing on my house in two weeks, this was not a good time for the AC unit to fail. Then again, I suppose summer is exactly when most AC units fail, as we don't use them in winter. The house was getting hotter, and like so many AC contractors, UGO DIGRAZIA HEATING & COOLING was backed up with work orders from his regular customers, and I was a first-time caller. Nevertheless, UGO patiently asked me questions trying to identify the problem over the phone, and scheduled me for a service call within two days (!). Turns out, I was able to get the AC on myself. This time. But when it breaks down again--or needs maintenance--I know who I will call. And I can confidently recommend that you do, too.

Description of Work
Check out non-functioning AC unit.

06/22/2015

Elizabeth K.

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace, removed old oil furnace and tank.

11/10/2014

Thomas R.

Excellent.. Every thng was done in a most professional and courteous manner

Description of Work
Removed converted coal fire box and oil burner, including removal of asbestos fire box liner and asbestos aorund some pipes, and oil tank. Installed gas fired burner with automatic ignition system, new piping as needed, and chimney liner. Assured that installation met all local code requirements.

09/04/2014

Aileen D.

09/01/2014

MARC P.

Very we'll - minor issues which were taken care of with no problems

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioner

01/11/2014

Sandra L.

It was after hours on a Saturday. he called back within 10 minutes. Came the following morning with 2 space heaters for me to use and accessed the job and gave me a quote that was about $800 less than I expected. His workers were at my house the next day (Monday) and stayed until the job was done to insure I had heat. They were very precessional and very nice. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again. They never asked for payment he is sending me a bill. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced gas furnace

10/25/2013

Chakradhar G.

They came on time and completed the work in 2 hours as they said. Very courteous and professional. Also found that the furnace in my house was installed by the current owner's father in 1988.

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater that broke down.

Category water heater repair

01/16/2013

Melanie S.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear (removed member's name): We would like to acknowledge and comment on your review about our company. It is very important to us as professionals to clarify and resolve all concerns our customers may have. We do not serve your town of East Hartland, CT. After realizing that you are not a customer of ours and never have been, we researched and telephoned your home to clarify any confusion. When I identified myself and stated that I wanted to address the Angie's list review that you had your wife post, you quickly terminated our phone call. I wish to inform you that our company is licensed to install boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, water heaters, and refrigeration equipment and have been for 40 years. Our company license numbers are #0306632 & #0392764. I would like to ask that you contact us at your convenience so that we may discuss and resolve this matter. I am also willing to meet with you, either at your home, my office, or your place of employment in East Hartford. We hope this clarifies any confusion. Please know that we are always available to speak with you regarding any issues. Have a wonderful Holiday Season. 860-296-1281 860-CALL-UGO

06/25/2012

MICHAEL R.

I've got no problems with them. They did a very good job. I would use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
DiGrazia Ugo Heating and Cooling came out to do service on my air conditioner.

05/29/2012

Paul R.

Everything went excellent. This was second time we have used them. They were very professional and the price was comparative. The first time we used them they were only one to respond late on a Friday night and came early the next Saturday morning. They were out here every day and I never had to call them to come back.

Description of Work
They put in a whole new system for us.

05/02/2012

Roger H B.

He did good work and it looks like he's been in the business for a long time. He is very charming, he came out and met with us then sent some of his staff to do the installation work. I remember that he had one of the lower costs that we looked at. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I hired Ugo Digrazia Heating & Cooling to install my furnace.

08/06/2007

JANA C.

They are a certified Carrier dealer is why we had called them. The work was excellent although there was a permit taken out to do the work and when the inspector came to inspect the job, he said the supply line had to be wrapped. We have made several attempts to contact Hugo and he refuses to do the job. He is from the old school and insists it is not necessary. The permit is open until the supply line is wrapped.

Description of Work
They installed a new Carrier furnace, central air conditioner and duct work in our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. The old unit was removed prior to them installing the new one.

N&J Plumbing LLC

Connecticut's Highest Rated Plumbing Company. Fast, worry-free, and reliable! We specialize in same day water heater replacement as well as toilets, faucets, repipe, shut off valves, no job is to big or small!

Corbett HVAC Services

PROFESSIONAL H.V.A.C. PROBLEM SOLVERS With over 25 years experience, we are a fully licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Every member of our team has been through years of schooling for the HVAC trade, followed by a full apprenticeship to obtain their licensing. We work hard to bring each customer the best possible solution to any HVAC problem or a fully professional install. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome any questions and thank you for your interest.. We have 24/7 emergency service with competitive rates. We also offer free estimates for any project with a detailed list of what is to be done so there are no surprises.

HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Residential & commercial sales, installations AC, furnaces, boilers & water heaters.