ASVI Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2015

ASVI Home Improvement is a family owned Home Improvement Company with over 10 years of experience in our field. We specialize in all aspects of home repairs, including: Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Plaster, Remodeling, Home Repairs and Handyman Services. Customer satisfaction is our

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

interior painting (11)drywall (1)

04/21/2022

Margaret R.

It was good. It's easy to communicate with the contractor. He comes out if there's something to fix or retouch so I'm happy with the service.

Description of Work
He provided appliances and apartment turn around.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

10/30/2017

Christina L.

Went very well and he was very prompt in showing up. Professional businessman

Description of Work
Alfredo painted 2 rooms in our house.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

07/05/2016

Angelina G.

Description of Work
I called the owner for the job. He was very nice, professional and punctual, however, after a while I realized that I wouldn't need the services and requested a refund. I would call him in the future in case I need.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/10/2016

06/23/2016

Pat H.

Description of Work
Touch up work on our home in preparation for selling. Prompt, easy to work with and ethical.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

05/27/2016

sandra D.

Description of Work
Very well done

Work Completed On 05/24/2016

05/18/2016

Patricia W.

Description of Work
Painted bathroom

Work Completed On 03/09/2016

04/07/2016

Jay G.

Description of Work
Painted interior of our living room. They did a very good job, and cleaned up thoroughly. It was a pleasure dealing with Mr. Sanchez and his associate. We plan to hire them again for similar work.

Work Completed On 01/01/2016

03/16/2016

Nancy M.

Description of Work
I would use them again. They were very accommodating and hard working and did a nice job

Work Completed On 01/14/2016

03/16/2016

laurence R.

Work Completed On 01/15/2016

03/11/2016

Linda L.

Description of Work
Excellent job. So clean. Not one drop of paint anywhere. Very courteous. I would recommend them to others.

Work Completed On 03/07/2016

02/21/2016

Christopher L.

The service and jobs went very well. They arrived a little earlier than the agreed time which was great. They were professional, courteous and great to work with. I showed them the room I wanted to have painted and the two faucets to be replaced and they got work. The bathroom came out better than I expected. The color was great on the wall and his attention to detail was excellent. Bathroom painting included trim and window frame. I had purchased new wall plates for the bathroom electrical outlet and switch that I was going to put on later on but he did for me as well! His work was great and this was my first time using someone from Angie's list and it worked out great. I couldn't be happier and I'm actually going to have him come back to paint my other two bathrooms. His rates are reasonable and he's very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone reading this you will be happy that you did. I will also be recommending this company to friends of mine who are looking for painters and handyman.

Description of Work
Angie's list special to have one room painted for $99. I used the special to have one of my bathrooms painted. He also changed two bathroom sink faucets for a separate price. I wanted to update the bathroom facuets and I had purchased and he installed them for me.

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2016

02/12/2016

kim D.

Alfredo and Marco are amazing. Very professional, accommodating and trustworthy. After completing the Angie's "deal", they did additional painting at a reasonable price. On another occasion, Alfredo hung brackets for 24 feet of double-rod insulating drapes, the same day I called, went out of his way to help, and messed up his evening plans by staying later than we'd expected. Again, he charged a reasonable price. I will most certainly know who to call next time I need handyman or painting services.

Description of Work
Painted and performed handyman services.

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

10/26/2015

Angelica M.

Description of Work
Their service was good. I had them do some remodeling.

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

10/16/2015

Charles M.

Description of Work
He painted the whole second floor of my apartment for me, roughly 8 rooms. He did an awesome job with the painting. He was courteous, cleaned up, did the work for reasonable price, and he was also very trustworthy as a I had given him my key so he could work, which was very convenient for me as well.

Contact

Phone

4 George St

Hartford, CT 06114

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.