ASVI Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2015

General Remodeling

ASVI Home Improvement is a family owned Home Improvement Company with over 10 years of experience in our field. We specialize in all aspects of home repairs, including: Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Plaster, Remodeling, Home Repairs and Handyman Services. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Please call us today to schedule an estimate for your home improvement needs!...

J&N PREMIER CONTRACTORS LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Olmedo Diaz

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

WS Painting

WS Painting provides general painting services in the Connecticut and surrounding areas.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

10/30/2017

Christina L.

Went very well and he was very prompt in showing up. Professional businessman

Description of Work
Alfredo painted 2 rooms in our house.

07/05/2016

Angelina G.

Description of Work
I called the owner for the job. He was very nice, professional and punctual, however, after a while I realized that I wouldn't need the services and requested a refund. I would call him in the future in case I need.

Category drywall

06/23/2016

Pat H.

Description of Work
Touch up work on our home in preparation for selling. Prompt, easy to work with and ethical.

Category remodeling

05/27/2016

Sandee D.

Description of Work
Very well done

05/18/2016

Patricia W.

Description of Work
Painted bathroom

04/07/2016

Jay G.

Description of Work
Painted interior of our living room. They did a very good job, and cleaned up thoroughly. It was a pleasure dealing with Mr. Sanchez and his associate. We plan to hire them again for similar work.

03/16/2016

Nancy M.

Description of Work
I would use them again. They were very accommodating and hard working and did a nice job

03/16/2016

laurence R.

02/21/2016

Christopher L.

The service and jobs went very well. They arrived a little earlier than the agreed time which was great. They were professional, courteous and great to work with. I showed them the room I wanted to have painted and the two faucets to be replaced and they got work. The bathroom came out better than I expected. The color was great on the wall and his attention to detail was excellent. Bathroom painting included trim and window frame. I had purchased new wall plates for the bathroom electrical outlet and switch that I was going to put on later on but he did for me as well! His work was great and this was my first time using someone from Angie's list and it worked out great. I couldn't be happier and I'm actually going to have him come back to paint my other two bathrooms. His rates are reasonable and he's very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone reading this you will be happy that you did. I will also be recommending this company to friends of mine who are looking for painters and handyman.

Description of Work
Angie's list special to have one room painted for $99. I used the special to have one of my bathrooms painted. He also changed two bathroom sink faucets for a separate price. I wanted to update the bathroom facuets and I had purchased and he installed them for me.

Category remodeling,interior painters

02/12/2016

kim D.

Alfredo and Marco are amazing. Very professional, accommodating and trustworthy. After completing the Angie's "deal", they did additional painting at a reasonable price. On another occasion, Alfredo hung brackets for 24 feet of double-rod insulating drapes, the same day I called, went out of his way to help, and messed up his evening plans by staying later than we'd expected. Again, he charged a reasonable price. I will most certainly know who to call next time I need handyman or painting services.

Description of Work
Painted and performed handyman services.

ASVI Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2015

4 George St

Hartford, CT 06114

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Drywall, Sanding, Trimming, Plastering, Remodeling, Home Repairs.