Russo Roofing Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • Dept. of Consumer Protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2016
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

355 Morse Street

Hamden, CT 06517

Established in 1928, we are the area’s oldest and largest residential roofing company. We specialize in pitched roofs (asphalt, wood shingle, slate & metal), flat roofs (EPDM, PVC, TPO & modified rubber), gutters & leaders, siding, chimney work and skylights. We are GAF Master Elite Contractors and recipients of the 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award! Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE today!...

4.2

roofing (98)gutter repair (31)gutter cleaning (5)chimney cap repair (3)skylight installation (2)chimney repair (2)roof cleaning (1)house painting (1)vacuum cleaner (1)

11/26/2020

Received a message immediately after posting on Angie's List "will get back to you next week." That was three weeks ago, since then, complete crickets. I know things are busy, but the courtesy of a call is just basic customer service. I'm now looking elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

07/30/2020

Great! Tony's men completed the work in a shorter time than was anticipated.When Tony called & asked how they were doing,I said they were done & he gave me a discount! Good job,good price.What more can you ask?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters needed re-pitching,one small hole.

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

04/13/2020

someone did it for 1/2 the price quoted here

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

02/04/2020

I'm very pleased with their work and he did nice a job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

02/04/2020

It went fine. They did a fantastic job and they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put gutter in my garage and lower portion of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

02/04/2020

It was a good experience and they did not stop until the job was finished. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patch two leaks in my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

01/24/2020

It was excellent, they did everything what I ask them to do. I like the fact that they answer all my questions and I was very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up new gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

10/25/2017

Really great. Tony from Russo was awesome...!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

09/19/2017

I did receive a call back the following day- message on my voicemail was conversation between 2 people all I could hear was "oh should I call her back?" & then the message ended. No following up call or even statement indicating who they were in message. I looked up phone # from VM message to confirm it was Russo Roofing calling me back- if they weren't interested or too busy then a simple message...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Based on reviews from Angie's list and fact very local I called as roof leaking & gutter problems on 8/30/17.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

I believe it is unfair to post a negative review for what seems to be some sort of miscommunication. We receive numerous calls on a daily basis for inspections and estimates. We try to accommodate all potential customers in a timely manner. The follow up call should have been made by the potential customer as to the status of a call back or date for inspection.

06/26/2017

Went well. They maintain my slate roof on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace slates, copper gutters, roof cap.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roof replacements, roof repairs, gutter & leader installation, skylights, siding repairs & chimney work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check