A Jack of All Trades and Master of One Carpentry

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2012

We have been carpenters for over forty yrs. We will sub-contract, supervise or completely build your project. Billing will be agreed upon each job,estimates are always free.time lines for completion to fit your needs....

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
Nescor

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

Offers by Nescor on Angi
Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

09/19/2018

On time. Professional and cleaned up work space. Would and will definitely hire again. All this with a reasonable price. Very

Description of Work
Facial trim on back of house

Category contractors

12/04/2017

Job completed on time and looks good.

Description of Work
Front door replacement.

Category contractors,doors

09/26/2017

It went excellent. Ronald was very professional, knew what I needed and was always easy to get in touch with. Also, the pricing was very affordable.

Description of Work
I needed a wall framed to comply with local building codes so my house could be sold.

Category contractors,picture framing

08/20/2015

Description of Work
Everything I ask him to do, he immediately does it for me. He's very knowledgeable and very reliable. He's helping me to straighten out all of the previous boo-boo's from the previous condo owners. I would highly recommend him, I've already recommended him to friends too. He's the one! Very kind. The prices are good, I recommend him very highly. His work is really good, you can tell he has experience.

Category contractors,woodworking

From the Ground up construction,Remodeling,Carpentry,Windows,Doors,Decks,Kitchens,Flooring,Locksets,Sheds, Barns Garages,Additions,Trim work Molding,Painting Inter.& Ex., Handymen

Roofing