Essential Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2014

2 Oak Ridge place

Haddam, CT 06438

We are Home Improvement, Construction and Demolition Specialist. E.H.I. Is exactly what the name means. We focus on all the Essentials to improve the value and Comfort of your home. Our policy is to make your project a pleasant experience. We are fair and never compromise our quality. Currently we

12/24/2014

lisa K.

Sean and Don are hardworking, efficient, punctual, polite, knowledgeable - just the nicest people I've ever hired. My dad's basement was jam packed! They helped me weed through everything to help me determine if his old junk should be tossed or saved. I had no idea what half of the items he had were. They were quick and efficient, are a great team and were easy to work with. They did an awesome job! When they completed the basement they offered to help with anything else that I needed to take to the dump or a donation center. That saved my life! They came 2 extra days to help me with the rest of the house and rearranged their schedules to accommodate my needs, which I am truly grateful for. The last day I needed to rent a Uhaul moving van to bring some furniture, etc. from my dad's house to my house. My husband was supposed to drive it but he ended up getting sick so I was on my own. Once again, these guys saved my life by offering to pick up the truck for me. There's no way I could have driven it. On a Sunday when they should be home with their families they picked up the truck, loaded it up and drove an hour to my house. They neatly unloaded everything into my garage & shed before returning the truck for me. I didn't have to do anything. My head is still spinning with their kindness and hard work. I'd love to say they went the "extra mile" but actually they went far and above that "extra mile". I have to add, initially dealing with them by myself I was a little leery (not knowing them beforehand) but they made me feel completely safe, they were polite and respectful - and funny too! I am planning on hiring them for future projects without even thinking twice. I highly recommend Essential Home Improvements!!!

Description of Work
I hired Sean and Don to help me with cleaning out my dad's basement, which turned into helping me with other parts of the house and moving furniture to my house. I was on a limited time schedule due to the house being sold and they rearranged their schedule to accommodate my needs.

Category handyman service

11/07/2014

Daniel F.

They arrived on time, worked full days and did a great job. They did more than I expected and finished quickly. They were professional and polite.

Description of Work
built horse stalls in my barn, Replaced some framing, built a gate and removed a tree. I plan on having them build a deck and a shelter for the horses in the spring. They are great!!! I highly recommend EHI.

Category fencing, handyman service, tree service

10/16/2014

David L.

Every time these guys have worked at my house I've gotten quality, professional work at a great price.

Description of Work
These guys have helped me with many jobs. Most recently, they upgraded my basement walls from paneling to drywall.

Category contractors, countertops, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, tree service, replacement windows, garage builders, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, basement remodeling

Beachfront Construction

We are a local business with a goal to exceed expectations. Fast and easy scheduling with the most competitive pricing in the area. All of our techs have been trained and practice all the same systems we have in place to ensure consistent results. Safe, fast, and cost efficient services. Our ability to Soft wash exterior surfaces makes it safer on your home, buildings, bushes, vegetation and the rest of your property. This is how the professionals do it.

2022 Super Service Award

LDA Drywall

We are a company established since 2018 with 17 years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in drywall services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Bob's Outdoor Services

I am a locally owned and operated company. I have been doing this longer then some people have been alive, and am dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients.

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal
    $10

Tree Removal, General Handyman Work, Closets, Book Shelves, Windows, Doors, and Outdoor services include Decks, Fencing, Rain Gutters, Lot Clearing, Demolition work,