Rhodes Pump Service

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2011

2351 Boston Post Rd 502

Guilford, CT 06437

Full service provider of well water systems and sewage pump services. We offer fair pricing, honest evaluations, and reliable services. No trip charges or hidden fees. Offer 7 day emergency sercive. Fully licensed and insured. We are a small business of four technicians and one secretary. There

09/03/2017

ROGER K.

APPRENTICE HELPER INSTALLED FILTER CARTRIDGE INCORRECTLY, DAMAGING THE FILTER HOUSING AND CAUSING A LEAK. 2ND VISIT JOURNEYMAN CONFIRMED DAMAGE 3RD VISIT REPLACED DAMAGE FILTER HOUSING, CHARGING ME FOR THE REPLACEMENT FILTER AND LABOR RHODES CLAIMED I CAUSED THE DAMAGE CONTACTED OWNER BY CERTIFIED LETTER ASKING FOR REFUND-NEVER RESPONDED

Description of Work
CHANGE WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER ON WELL SYSTEM

05/04/2016

BLANCHE B.

10/16/2015

michael G.

Ver helpful. Prompt, and did a good job.

Description of Work
Removed leaking water tank and installed new one.

Category water heater repair

10/01/2015

Marilyn M.

He came within an hour of my phone call. He was very professional explaining to me what the problem was so that I could tell my brother. He told me in might last a month, 3 months, who knows. He is going to get in touch with the well driller, who will call me.

Description of Work
Water pump was not turning off. Billy ran the pump (would not turn off), checked down in my well - found pitted galvanized pipes. He lowered the pressure switch so the pump will now turn off.

Category

09/29/2015

Donald B.

Appt was for 10 am-12am-He arr.~10:15-diagnosed problem-I told him I would dig up pump area myself to save money (~200+) He returned w/helper~12:30 and installed new pump.

Description of Work
Diagnosed water problems & replaced old submersible water pump.

09/18/2015

David G.

Did a great job very professional and helpful. we had a guest at the time and he had water back on by 10 am.

Description of Work
Well tank leaked badly late Saturday night I shut the water off and called 2 companies Rhodes answered immediately and said He would be at the house tomorrow at 8 am. He was there at 7:30 am.

09/17/2015

Doug B.

Bill was on time on Sunday, hard working and efficient.

Description of Work
Bill came and confirmed power and amp running to well pump, then tested, confirmed water pressure. He then proceeded to methodically diagnose pump was pumping and then found where it was leaking and repaired it.

08/25/2015

Berdella Z.

Category septic tank

thomas W.

Description of Work
Serviced my water system |They have great, we've used them for nearly 20 years.

Peter S.

Description of Work
Serviced our system and everything went well.

James M.

Description of Work
Replaced well tank

pat M.

Description of Work
replaced well pump...on, I believe, New Year's Day!

Elaine N.

Description of Work
Tried to sell me a new water pump said it was water logged. had a second opinion and they said it was fine. That was over a year ago.

Edward K.

Description of Work
Purchase and install UV light for water purification

susan P.

Description of Work
Installed new pressure tank and whole-house water softening system.

08/19/2014

Bruce M.

Description of Work
Rhodes Pump Service replaced our 25 year old septic pump and repositioned the electric service to outside the pump tank. They did an excellent job and everything went along smoothly. The primary technician was very efficient, knowledgeable, polite and helpful.

Category septic tank, wells

01/24/2014

Paul J. P.

Replaced water tank- Courteous and professional

Category water heater repair

09/30/2013

Nansi R.

I called Rhodes Well and Pump service because I was having a problem with my water. I told him on the phone that I wanted an estimate only. He arrived was very abrupt and aggravated. I showed him where the well was and he started kicking my plants and flowers out of the way. When I told him to stop and that I would move them, he told me that he gets paid by the hour in a very nasty tone. He was at my home for approximately 10 minutes and told me he needed to get tools out of his truck to do the job. I told him that I only wanted an estimate. He scribbled some things on a piece of paper and told me I owed him $100 for a service call. I told him that I would NOT pay it and that I had asked for an estimate only. He started getting very angry and nasty telling me that he wasn't going to leave without getting paid. He scared me and I didn't want any trouble, so I paid him. When I told the next company what had happened, they told me that he has the worst reputation around and to never use him again.

Description of Work
Nothing!

07/10/2013

Robert L.

Very smooth and professional. Went faster than I expected.

Description of Work
Installed large compression tank in new location

04/02/2012

Mary P.

They are the most reliable Well Service in the area. They have come on several occasions to help and are always great. Helpfull in the office as well.

Description of Work
A service contract clean to maintain our well in back of our house.

TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Offers Coupon

C & J Pumps, LLC

Family owned and operated since 1994.Free Estimates.Great Service for Fair price.10% discount with mention of ad. 24 hour emergency service

Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems was established in 1980. We are water filtration and purification specialists. We have been serving Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Westchester, Putnum and Cutchess counties for more than 31 years. We are a family owned and operated company that prides itself on quality products and service. We classify ourselves as a big/small company capable of doing residential and commercial work while providing personalized friendly service. One of our staff is always available to respond to your questions about problems or services that you may require. We look forward to hearing from you!

Only quotes, not diagnosis

We are a full service provider of well water systems, sewage pump services and septic pumps. Service and install water conditioning equipment such as water softeners, neutralizers filters, UV bulbs, or storage tanks. We install and service chemical filters such as radon, lead, copper etc. Services such as well drilling, hydrofracking, yield testing, well chlorination, water testing, water filtrations, submersible, sewage, sump pump service and water storage tanks. We offer service contracts

Simple plumbing repairs such as drain backups and toilet repairs.