Johnson's Hardware

Founded 1923 • With Angi since October 2010

Your local one stop shop hardware store. Additional DBAs - Locksmith, The, The Locksmith. Additional email - info@johnsonstruevalue.com....

Nescor

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

Offers by Nescor on Angi
Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Reliable Paving LLC

Reliable Paving LLC is an owner/operated company. We are a fourth generation business with a combined experience of over 30 years. Whether its asphalt paving, asphalt millings, or tar and chip, our team of professionals have the skills to get it done! Complete paving services for residential and commercial properties Dependable installation, maintenance and repair Reliable Paving LLC ids here to help you with paving services for your home or business. No job is too big or too small!

11/07/2016

Very well. Worked quickly and cleanly. We did not have to shut down our customer service desk during repairs.

Description of Work
Repair locks on cash boxes and desk drawers.

Category locksmith,home improvement stores

10/26/2015

I purchased a new key for my Chevy Equionx elsewhere brought it to Johnson's Hardware and they cut this key to match my oem, saving me about 400.00 at the dealers.

Description of Work
Cut a key for my car.

Category handyman service,locksmith

06/29/2015

Johnson's is an excellent hardware store with excellent service. There are always employees rooming the store offering to help.

Description of Work
Routine nuts and bolts and chair pads.

Category home improvement stores

05/27/2015

I came to the store. I purchased the chainsaw fuel. I went home happy. The End

Description of Work
Sold me a coupon special for mixed chain saw fuel. The item was available(not sold out) and I purchased three containers.

Category home improvement stores

05/18/2015

Couldn't have asked for anything more! Very punctual and professional installation of new door locks to prevent my dad from being able to get out of the house and wander the neighborhood (or worse). Helped us to be able to keep him home!

Description of Work
Replaced exterior door locks with locks that required a key from the inside so that my dad who suffered from dementia could not get out of the house

Category locksmith,home improvement stores

Window and Screen Repair, Locksmith, lamp repair, photo copy, fax, power tool repair, propane fill, pipe threading, glass cutting