Moss Stone Masonry

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2013

12 years in business. Fully Licensed and Insured...

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

Above The Board Carpentry LLC

Above The Board Carpentry is a one-stop shop for all of your Epoxy flooring and decorative concrete needs. We provide complete installation, repair, and maintenance services to the local New England area, at affordable prices. No job is too small for us! From simple repairs to intricate epoxy floors and high-end custom work, we can provide for any home or business flooring improvement project. Decisions about making major home improvements are important and must be weighed very carefully. Our goal is to bring your project from idea to reality. We provide affordable home or business flooring improvement and quality workmanship with dependable service. Rest assured: we are licensed, registered, and insured. We also offer a one-year warranty on workmanship.

Sammy Masonry

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !

Offers by Sammy Masonry on Angi

09/04/2013

monica D.

Sam Moss was responsive to my initial inquiry. He returned all of my calls and messages in a timely manner. He had suggestions of things I could consider and showed examples of his work (photos). I received a quote very quickly and the work was conducted shortly after signing the contract. Sam finished the job quickly and I was pleased with the quality and appearance of the work. I contacted Sam for stamped concrete and he suggested pavers and I am glad I took his suggestion. I would use Sam again and recommend him to others for stone work.

Description of Work
Installed a patio and walkway using Nicolock pavers

Category concrete repair