Inspirations For Your Home LLC-Interior Design & Full Kitchen/Bath Remodels

Interior Design & Decorating Project

Interior Design & Decorating Project

interior decorators
built wall unit

Interior Designer & Full Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Specialist with Special Pricing for Angie's List Members. Interior design and kitchen and bath remodeling is my passion! From Kitchen/Bath design and installation, refacing fireplaces for a fresh updated look, choosing paint colors, Commercial and Soft window treatments (no repairs to existing blinds/shades) and staging to sell or de-clutter. As a winner of the Super Service Award for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 with an A rating, proves that you are choosing the perfect interior designer to handle all your decorating needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. My newest concept is "Lisa's Eyes Online". Let technology connect us either through FaceTime or virtual shopping! I do 30 minute FaceTime consultations or I'll help select items online to eliminate your indecisions! ...

Deals

interior decorators (87)window treatment (15)home staging (8)home remodeling (6)interior painting (3)countertop installation (2)patio enclosures (2)

08/24/2021

I contacted Lisa explaining that I would like to update my small bathroom – to give it a new look and replace a vanity that was too large. She gave me some great suggestions. A new vanity was constructed to fit the tiny room. Also, walls were painted a lovely gray (selected by Lisa), the trim, a crisp white. New lighting and beautiful flooring were also installed. Lisa is personable and a very tal...

Description of Work
Mini bathroom renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

It was my pleasure. Enjoy your updated bathroom! Best, Lisa

03/31/2021

I have used Lisa for many projects in my home throughout the past years What I appreciate most is her wonderful design sense and how she listens to my thoughts and ideas and incorporates them into the project,She is so easy and comfortable to work with .You know your product will be fantastic .She did a total wall unit for my den with built in cabinets ,floating shelves and fireplace.I can’t stop ...

Description of Work
built wall unit

Category interior designers,custom furniture

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

I thoroughly enjoy working with you! Together we can tackle any job! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make your projects come to fruition. Best, Lisa

02/20/2021

Lisa was the consummate professional. The project she put together for us had many difficulties outside of her control and she was able to manage them with wonderful results.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback. I’m looking forward to completing your kitchen renovation and lower level bathroom. Best, Lisa

10/15/2020

Did not hire. Estimate was fine, but went with another company.

Description of Work
estimates for various window replacements, bathroom reno.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

I am quite surprised that you went with another renovation company without letting me know. Our customer service was the usual with myself coming out to evaluate the job, then sending one of our General Contractors to give an immediate estimate. I have been checking in on a monthly basis, per your request, since June. I’m glad to see you chose “ yes” to hire again, just a bit confused with the out...

08/25/2020

Lisa was great, we really appreciated her help and insight to the layout of both bathrooms we wanted to remodel. She helped to figure out the best way to expand our master bath that was tiny and unorganized and gave us the inspiration we needed to move forward and turn our unfunctional and outdated guest bathroom into a functional space. One example would be her idea to change out our regular swin...

Description of Work
Two Bathroom Remodels

Category interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Oh my goodness... The pleasure was all mine!! The bathrooms really look beautiful. You and your wife were delightful to work with. Anytime you need anything or have a question, don’t hesitate to call. Best, Lisa

04/20/2020

Lisa was super helpful and gave us great ideas for updating our master bathroom. She gave great insight as to the layout of the space, how it would function best and helped us to finally imagine clearly the on suite we are dreaming of! Looking forward to speaking again and working with her soon!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category interior designers,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Thank you so much. I enjoyed our Skype session and in-person meeting with you. We came up with a terrific plan! Looking forward to the start of the renovation. Best, Lisa

10/07/2019

The project was aborted but not due to conditions related to the service provider. They were very helpful finding a more local contractor willing to do the work and they did provide an estimate.

Description of Work
renovation a sunroom.

Category remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the positive review. If you decide to move forward with any of the projects we discussed, I would be happy to help. Best, Lisa

06/25/2019

Lisa was very responsive and helpful. Her suggestions and thoughts were spot on and helped focus the space. I would highly recommend her for design.

Description of Work
Interior home design

Category interior designers,remodeling

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

10/14/2018

I was extremely satisfied with our initial contact. Lisa offered numerous suggestions and I will be going forward and using her to do the staging of my home. The cost noted below was the consultation fee.

Description of Work
We had an initial appointment to discuss staging my home.

Category interior designers,home staging

Work Completed On 10/14/2018

One of the reasons I love my job is due to all the unexpected challenges and rewards. Thoroughly enjoyed our meeting and loved the architecture of your post-modern home. Looking forward to helping you stage and sell your home so you can move on to the next phase of your life! Best, Lisa

09/12/2018

Went well. Good suggestions about moving on with purchasing new furniture, window treatments and lighting. Also made suggestions about wallpaper on stairwell. Would definitely ask her advice again.

Description of Work
Suggestions about updating 1990s furniture and decorations.

Category interior designers,window treatments

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review. Call if you need further assistance. Best, Lisa

Interior Design; kitchen and bathroom design and renovation; Installation of new or replacement Blinds and shades, Custom drapes and window treatments, bedding & pillows, outdoor cushions, staging, paint color selections. Fireplace refacing with stone and veneers.

NO REPAIRS OF ANY KIND: Architecture, plumbing, demolition, & gardening.

Check, PayPal