Inspirations For Your Home LLC-Interior Design & Full Kitchen/Bath Remodels

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2014

Interior Designer & Full Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Specialist with Special Pricing for Angie's List Members. Interior design and kitchen and bath remodeling is my passion! From Kitchen/Bath design and installation, refacing fireplaces for a fresh updated look, choosing paint colors, Commercial and Soft window treatments (no repairs to existing blinds/shades) and staging to sell or de-clutter. As a winner of the Super Service Award for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 with an A rating, proves that you are choosing the perfect interior designer to handle all your decorating needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. My newest concept is "Lisa's Eyes Online". Let technology connect us either through FaceTime or virtual shopping! I do 30 minute FaceTime consultations or I'll help select items online to eliminate your indecisions! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+44 more images

Interior Design & Decorating Project

Interior Design & Decorating Project

interior decorators
built wall unit

interior decorators (87)window treatment (15)home staging (8)home remodeling (6)countertop installation (2)interior painting (3)patio enclosures (2)

08/24/2021

JUDITH T.

I contacted Lisa explaining that I would like to update my small bathroom – to give it a new look and replace a vanity that was too large. She gave me some great suggestions. A new vanity was constructed to fit the tiny room. Also, walls were painted a lovely gray (selected by Lisa), the trim, a crisp white. New lighting and beautiful flooring were also installed. Lisa is personable and a very talented professional who works with excellent craftsmen! I am very pleased that I found Lisa through Angi.

Description of Work
Mini bathroom renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

It was my pleasure. Enjoy your updated bathroom! Best, Lisa

03/31/2021

Barbara R.

I have used Lisa for many projects in my home throughout the past years What I appreciate most is her wonderful design sense and how she listens to my thoughts and ideas and incorporates them into the project,She is so easy and comfortable to work with .You know your product will be fantastic .She did a total wall unit for my den with built in cabinets ,floating shelves and fireplace.I can’t stop looking at the finished product it is that gorgeous.

Description of Work
built wall unit

Category interior designers, custom furniture

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

I thoroughly enjoy working with you! Together we can tackle any job! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make your projects come to fruition. Best, Lisa

02/20/2021

John M.

Lisa was the consummate professional. The project she put together for us had many difficulties outside of her control and she was able to manage them with wonderful results.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback. I’m looking forward to completing your kitchen renovation and lower level bathroom. Best, Lisa

10/15/2020

Dawn M.

Did not hire. Estimate was fine, but went with another company.

Description of Work
estimates for various window replacements, bathroom reno.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

I am quite surprised that you went with another renovation company without letting me know. Our customer service was the usual with myself coming out to evaluate the job, then sending one of our General Contractors to give an immediate estimate. I have been checking in on a monthly basis, per your request, since June. I’m glad to see you chose “ yes” to hire again, just a bit confused with the outcome. Best, Lisa

08/25/2020

Brett F.

Lisa was great, we really appreciated her help and insight to the layout of both bathrooms we wanted to remodel. She helped to figure out the best way to expand our master bath that was tiny and unorganized and gave us the inspiration we needed to move forward and turn our unfunctional and outdated guest bathroom into a functional space. One example would be her idea to change out our regular swing door to a sliding barn door to give more room with our growing kids and future after covid, visiting guests. Lisa helped with bringing our vision to a reality with both bathroooms. From vanities to tiles, to patterns of the tiles. It was an amazing experience, we are thankful for her help and connections throughout the entire project. Thank you Lisa for all of your help and insight to make both the master bathroom and guest bathroom more functional and stylish.

Description of Work
Two Bathroom Remodels

Category interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Oh my goodness... The pleasure was all mine!! The bathrooms really look beautiful. You and your wife were delightful to work with. Anytime you need anything or have a question, don’t hesitate to call. Best, Lisa

04/20/2020

Brett F.

Lisa was super helpful and gave us great ideas for updating our master bathroom. She gave great insight as to the layout of the space, how it would function best and helped us to finally imagine clearly the on suite we are dreaming of! Looking forward to speaking again and working with her soon!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category interior designers, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Thank you so much. I enjoyed our Skype session and in-person meeting with you. We came up with a terrific plan! Looking forward to the start of the renovation. Best, Lisa

10/07/2019

Roger L.

The project was aborted but not due to conditions related to the service provider. They were very helpful finding a more local contractor willing to do the work and they did provide an estimate.

Description of Work
renovation a sunroom.

Category remodeling, sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the positive review. If you decide to move forward with any of the projects we discussed, I would be happy to help. Best, Lisa

06/25/2019

Thomas M.

Lisa was very responsive and helpful. Her suggestions and thoughts were spot on and helped focus the space. I would highly recommend her for design.

Description of Work
Interior home design

Category interior designers, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

10/14/2018

Lynn E.

I was extremely satisfied with our initial contact. Lisa offered numerous suggestions and I will be going forward and using her to do the staging of my home. The cost noted below was the consultation fee.

Description of Work
We had an initial appointment to discuss staging my home.

Category interior designers, home staging

Work Completed On 10/14/2018

One of the reasons I love my job is due to all the unexpected challenges and rewards. Thoroughly enjoyed our meeting and loved the architecture of your post-modern home. Looking forward to helping you stage and sell your home so you can move on to the next phase of your life! Best, Lisa

09/12/2018

David H.

Went well. Good suggestions about moving on with purchasing new furniture, window treatments and lighting. Also made suggestions about wallpaper on stairwell. Would definitely ask her advice again.

Description of Work
Suggestions about updating 1990s furniture and decorations.

Category interior designers, window treatments

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review. Call if you need further assistance. Best, Lisa

09/06/2018

Carl W.

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Consulted with us over Facetime which worked very well. Helped us pick the perfect paint palette for our family room and kitchen areas. Highly recommend and would use again.

Description of Work
Interior redecorating

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Thank you for the positive review. Hope your home is looking great! Best, Lisa

09/06/2018

Carl W.

Through a Facetime chat the decorator viewed our space and listened to our needs and came up with the perfect color palette for us. We used all the colors she recommended. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Helped us choose colors for downstairs renovation.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. I am thrilled to hear you went ahead with the color palette I suggested and you love it! If you need any further help, give me a call and we can schedule another FaceTime session. Happy to help! Lisa

07/11/2018

K R.

Lisa was brilliant. Her color choices transformed our home and made it fresh and new. With several furniture moves, our rooms appear bigger and the flow of the house is perfect. If you are thinking of listing your home, don't make a move until you hire Lisa to stage it properly. I only wish I had met her years ago so I could have enjoyed the changes we just made a little longer.

Description of Work
Staging our home

Category interior designers, home staging

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

It was a pleasure working with such a wonderful couple. Your home is beautiful and full of such sentimental and unusual pieces. I loved doing the walk-through with you. When you decide to put your home on the market after the kitchen renovation is complete, I would be happy to help you move into your new home, to make it exactly as you dreamed it all to be! Best, Lisa

05/17/2018

Carmel C.

I consulted with Lisa about multiple projects that I needed to do to update my home. My flooring needs replacing, interior needs repainting, kitchen needs updating, and my whole interior needs work to pull it together to give me the feeling of a warm, cozy refuge. I sent Lisa a rambling two page list of all of my thoughts to get her feedback and ideas. I really had no idea where to start or how to coordinate colors, place furniture, or accomplish the things that I wanted to do. And all of this using mostly what I had and on a budget. Lisa gave me wonderful advice on how to prioritize and organize my projects. She had great advice on selecting colors, placement of furniture, and what really was a priority and what could wait. I haven't started yet on these projects since I was finishing up my spring yard planting, updating my screened porch and outside painting projects, but I'm almost ready. I highly recommend Lisa and will be using her as I begin my interior home redecoration.

Description of Work
Interior design consult for multiple home redesign projects

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review! I really enjoyed our extended chat and look forward to helping you check off items on your bucket list!

03/03/2018

Cheryl D.

The FaceTime consultation was perfect. I was able to scan through my condo while doing FaceTime with Lisa. She had great feedback while we were doing FaceTime. Lisa listened and understood my concerns and my goals. Making an appointment with her was very easy, she responded in a timely manner. I purchased additional services from her that included a floor plan and color suggestions and she was very reasonably priced. What was so great is that I worked with her for about an hour and provided what I needed. Any local designer requires 2-4 hour minimums. Lisa’s services were ideal! I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
I was seeking design advice to updat my condo which included paint colors, window treatments, wall decor and placement of furniture.

Category interior designers, window treatments, home staging

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

I enjoyed working on your project together. This proves that a FaceTime consultation from Chicago to Connecticut can turn into a successful floor plan/staging design! Best, Lisa

02/21/2018

Patrecia R.

She inspired me to finally get started and I can get her assistance along the way. She made it seems effortless and I know where I can begin. Its a small fee that delivers BIG results.

Description of Work
After having some water damage in my loft, I felt the need to remodel several areas. Lisa was Wonderful and her ideas are quite innovative.

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

It was unfortunate that you had to experience water damage You are handling it like a trooper! Good luck with all your projects! Thanks for the great review.

02/19/2018

Elizabeth R.

The design consultation with Lisa was terrific, and more than worth the tiny sum she charged for our half hour conversation. I spoke with her on Facetime, and showed her the space I've been trying to design. She came up with ingenious ideas I hadn't thought of, including installing a round table rather than a rectangular one. When I asked about the wall color, Lisa recommended both a new tint for the walls and a deeper hue for the wooden floors to match, an element I hadn't considered before. She helped me think of a way to integrate the wall vent rather than replacing it. In the last three minutes of our chat, she asked for a last design challenge since we still had time and she solved a problem I've been wrestling with for years. She suggested creating room for a coat rack near the downstairs door rather than try to fit one in the narrow upstairs entryway. Wow, I was really impressed about how much ground we covered in 30 minutes. It was very easy to speak with Lisa; she was very positive and not at all pushy. I would highly recommend Lisa to others.

Description of Work
Advice on how to fit a dining room table in our narrow condo living room.

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

I enjoyed our consultation immensely. Your warm greeting and big smile set the tone for a fun and relaxing session. I’m glad I was helpful. Thank you for such a positive review.

02/16/2018

Jen K.

Amazing! Lisa gave me numerous suggestions to not only maximize my spaces and increase their functionality, but also showed me options that I never thought of to make my spaces have a more cohesive flow. Additionally, she listened to all of my questions and concerns and provided me with suggestions that made much more sense and are esthetically more pleasing. I will definitely be incorporating her ideas and hope to work with her again!

Description of Work
Interior design and decorating.

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure. You have some wonderful projects ahead. I'll look forward to helping you accomplish them all. Best, Lisa

01/26/2018

Kathleen K.

Fantastic. Lisa was very accommodating to my schedule. She was on time and very professional. She gave me so many good ideas and different options for different questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Lisa and look forward to implementing her ideas and working with her again.

Description of Work
I had an Interior Design Consultation

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

The success of my meetings are only as good as the client. You were so warm and welcoming. We covered a lot of territory! I also look forward to working with you. Will speak to you soon. Best, Lisa

01/25/2018

Alicia P.

Gave us some great ideas for our space, including specific paint colors, which we've been very happy with.

Description of Work
30 min facetime consultation on one room's design

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

Thank you for providing feedback concerning our 30 minute FaceTime session. Although the actual FaceTime session was 30 minutes, I spent quite a bit of time going over your detailed email prior to our meeting of, "What You Can Live With" and "Just How You Want It" categories along with photos. I am glad you were happy with the end result pertaining to paint colors selections and staging ideas. You purchased the FaceTime deal at 8:30 pm Thursday evening. I responded to your email promptly Friday. Although I typically do not work on the weekends, I reached out to you Sunday evening to schedule our session for Monday morning at 10:00 am. I am happy you are considering hiring me again. I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to tackle your next item on the bucket list! Best, Lisa

10/21/2017

Thomas E.

It was great. Great communication. Great inspiration. Easy to work with. Going to make change that were suggested and try and use the service again. Added bonus with follow up email was spectacular!

Description of Work
Need idea for design and layout for our home

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I'll be happy to revisit any new or old concerns. Best, Lisa

09/22/2017

Kathleen R.

Great! We have already started implementing her suggestions.

Description of Work
FaceTime interior design consultation gave us ideas for ways to refresh our living room and kitchen.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017