Glastonbury Salvage LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2007

I usually work alone. Fee is $80 per half-ton pick-up truck load, plus the discard fees (known as "tipping fees.") For example, a couch costs $9 to discard at the Glastonbury Transfer Station. I can give an estimate over the phone, to be fine-tuned in person. I may charge a bit more for " the long carry" i.e. many trips to the attic of a colonial home ....

We are a locally owned small business providing eco-friendly furniture and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers. We aim to donate or recycle as much as possible and will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we donate to a local charity on your behalf. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured and has a genuine passion for the environment and our customers. We’re on a mission to save the Earth, one piece of junk at a time!

Final Touch Lawncare, LLC is a local business, servicing both commercial and residential clients in Hartford County and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated and are committed to serving our community. Our dedication to excellence and outstanding customer service truly sets us apart. We provide seasonal and annual commercial landscape maintenance throughout Connecticut. Our clientele includes, Multi-Family Apartment complexes, Commercial properties and Buildings, Religious Institutions, Condominium Buildings, and City Properties. We can work from an existing design or we can create a design specifically for your home and needs. Whether you're starting from scratch or just revitalizing your lawn and planters, our team can handle your needs. We guarantee installations and services that are completed professionally, on time, and on budget. 24-7 Service allows us to immediately deal with any issues that arise, ensuring your property continues to look its best. Ongoing supervision and regular customer check-ins ensure no issues go unresolved and all seasonal improvements or adjustments are taken care of in a timely manner. Services: Lawn Restoration & Maintenance, Lawn Mowing, Hedge Trimming, Tree Pruning, Mulch Installation, and Gutter Cleaning Seasonal Services: Spring Cleaning, Fall Clean ups and Leaf Removal, and Snow and Ice removal Other Services: Dump runs, Garage Clean-outs, Basement /Attic Clean-outs, Foreclosure and Estate Sale Clean-outs

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call me today, The Owner, on my Mobil Phone anytime at 1-203-736-6825. We Specialize in: - Whole House & Estate Clean- Outs - Large & Small Jobs ( From One Item To Many ) - Commercial Clean- outs - Shed Removals - Demolition & Carpet Removal - Pool & Hot Tub Removal - Construction Debris Removal - Playscape Removal - One Time- Heavy Duty Cleaning - Soot Damage & Puff Back Clean- Ups Free Estimates

04/27/2017

He arrived five minutes early!! He loaded the truck to overflowing (we had too much junk), and was very helpful and professional. The price was fair, the time spent was brief, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Furniture hauled to dump.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you, Ms [Member Name Removed], for the kind review.

04/25/2017

Paul showed up on short notice and on time. He was very cordial and did a good job removing some nasty junk.

Description of Work
Removed old lumber and junk from the back of my property.

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review, and thank you for the tomato seeds. My sister in law in New London has gotten 2 years of the plums.

12/21/2015

Very efficiently done. He is a really nice person who is very knowledgeable about community waste treatment and rules.

Description of Work
Paul removed and hauled away a truckload of odds and ends from the basement and the garage

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/21/2015

First of all - Paul is honest. I had called another "A" graded organization from Angie's list and was told that there would be an additional $30 "environmental" fee per mattress and per box spring. I asked Paul if he charged extra for mattress and box spring disposal and he told me that transfer stations in CT no longer charge fees to dispose of mattresses. Second - Paul is punctual. He was waitin...

Description of Work
Paul moved a queen sized mattress and box spring, a twin sized mattress and box spring, 2 couches, several dressers and a dryer out of my mother-in-laws house.

Category hauling services,home & garage organization,dumpster service

10/05/2015

The garage was quite disgusting and Paul had to work around a large classic car that did not run and could not be removed for the clean out. He worked diligently and methodically. I was very impressed and I will DEFINITELY use him again. It took 5 truckloads at $80 per truck and I had $36 in tipping fees. For the job I had I thought it was very reasonable. I think that if I had gotten a dumpster a...

Description of Work
Paul cleared out a garage I had filled with furniture and all kinds construction debris from a renovation which had been sitting in there for about 8 years.

Category dumpster service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]- I am glad you were happy. Hope all is well. Paul

I perform what New Englanders call "Dump Runs," pick-up truck loads from home or business for disposal. The towns I work in typically do not offer curbside pick-up of bulky household items. I take those items away to the appropriate location.

I cannot take household hazardous waste- i.e. pesticides and paints. Waterbased paints should be opened to slowly dry or mixed with kitty litter/speedydry to form a solid mass.Most Connecticut towns offer periodic Household Hazardous Waste Collections at regional sites, primarily in the spring and autumn. Call your public works department for dates. days for oil-based paints, pesticides, cleaning products and florescent lightbulbs- these collection days tend to schedule spring and autumn.