Exteriors of CT LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

22 Kreiger Ln.

Glastonbury, CT 06033

Exteriors of CT, LLC takes great pride in the company’s experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we as a team provide to meet our consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and total customer satisfaction from start to finish of every project. In order to

07/28/2021

Kim M.

Our relationship with Exteriors of CT started in 2018 when I first moved to CT and needed the windows replaced in the house I just purchased. I met with 3 companies and got 3 quotes, Exteriors of CT wasn't the cheapest quote, but that was because they included far more in their quote. They not only replaced all of our 28 windows (including the removal of old storm windows) but they also replaced our rotting trim and vinyl wrapped it to ensure it looked amazing and wouldn't rot again. While they were working on my windows a storm blew through and my roof started leaking so badly it was flooding my kitchen. The Exteriors employee at my house that day actually climbed onto my roof and applied tar to the leaking area to hold me over until I could afford to replace my roof! Naturally I hired them to replace it a year later! They did such an amazing job on both my windows and roof that in 2021 they were the first company that I asked for a quote from for vinyl siding. I again got 3 quotes and Exteriors was only 2K higher than my lowest quote, but they again had included more. Of course I hired them for my siding job too. They had to remove a massive amount of old cedar shake siding, replace a large amount of rot, retrim all the windows they had just trimmed in 2018, and my house couldn't look better! I had MULTIPLE people stop when they would see me in the yard and ask me for the name of my siding company! I happily referred them to Exteriors of CT. It's been 6 months with our new siding and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Windows, new roof, and new vinyl siding

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

11/09/2020

David O.

Exteriors of CT recently replaced the 40-year-old windows in our colonial home. It’s difficult to imagine someone tearing out over twenty sash windows, two large picture windows, a kitchen window, and a French door without ruining the siding, destroying the interior trim, and generally making a mess of things. Not a lick of wood, hardware, or any material remained on site when they finished. The crew applied their many years of experience to the project, setting the new windows, insulating, and then silicone caulking. Really, for the multiple quotes I received, this project was so reasonable my spouse took me to Block Island on the savings. Great work. Fair price. Mostly, though, we felt cared for during the job. They know what they’re doing and they are kind in their work. Recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

07/28/2019

Thomas H.

I recently hired Exteriors of CT to replace the windows and gutters and install vinyl siding on my house. They did an excellent job. Their rep spent as much time with us as we needed to plan the jobs appropriately. Their pricing was more detailed, and ultimately lower, than others we had quoted making us comfortable we were getting the best value with them. In executing the jobs we were pleased with some of the extra details they included that were not explicitly listed in the contract. Unfortunately for us, there was lots of hidden rot that was uncovered during the process which lead to considerable extra work. This extra work did, of course, result in additional cost but they were reasonable in negotiating these costs. We felt they were quite fair about keeping the additional costs under control. We are very pleased with the final result. I have recommended them to one person considering similar work on their house, and will do so for others.

Description of Work
Replace the windows, gutters and install vinyl siding

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

07/23/2018

Seth M.

The work was performed in a timely and professional manner. Chris was easy to work with and his crew was respectful of my property. They cleaned up after each work day.

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Category roofing, siding

Excellent! Thank you so much.

07/17/2018

Michael R.

It was excellent. I'm very happy with the service and the outcome. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did siding for my house. A couple years earlier they installed windows.

Category siding, replacement windows

07/16/2018

Reno S.

Owner takes great pride on having job completed on time and within budget which it was. Very impressed with how clean the site was at the end of each day. Roof looks great and would use for other offered services.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/14/2018

Carol P.

It went perfectly

Description of Work
Exterior front door

Category roofing, doors

Gerry C.

All was done in a timely manor and all job related debris was removed. I would recommend Exteriors of CT to my friends and family. GREAT JOB

Description of Work
Installed 12 windows and removed and installed a new roof.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Gerry C.

All the work was done on a timely manor and all job related debris was taken away. The entire job was done beyond excellent and we have recommended Exteriors of CT to many friends, family neighbors.

Description of Work
Removed roof and installed a completely new roof, also installed 28 windows and installed all new vinyl siding.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Sally W.

It went very well. They were prompt and professional. Did a wonderful job and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
New roof, new sliding glass door and new basement door

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors

Bestmark LLC

BESTMARK ROOFING, LLC has been installing quality roofing systems since 2003 in the New Britain, CT area. We specialize in personal attention and exceptional service for all aspects of your project. Call or message today for your free estimate.

Villwell Builders I LLC

We complete projects in a timely and professional manner, never sacrificing quality for speed. If you’re considering making adjustments to your current home, give us a call. We’re local — we’ll be happy to hear from you and provide a free estimate for the total cost of your project. In addition to our competitive pricing and rates, friendly service, and skillful work, we always aim to exceed customer expectations with: 0% Financing Available On Most Jobs Free Inspections / Estimates Insurance Claim Filing Assistance

Offers Coupon

Brown Roofing Inc.

Long Established (1972) Local Roofing company Serving New Haven and Fairfield Counties of Connecticut.We can offer roof and gutter replacement options for private homes, condos, and commercial properties We specialize in roof storm damage restoration working with your insurance company to restore your roof, even meet with your adjuster if necessary .Brown Roofing is recognized as a GAF Master Elite certified contractor as well as a Ownens Corning Platinum certified contractor We offer many payment options including cash, check, credit card,and financing options. Quotes are free to property owners. Many roof replacements offer one time transferable warranties

HIC.0632519
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023
    Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal

Exteriors of CT, LLC is a TEMO Sunrooms and Pergolas Authorized Dealer. Exteriors of CT, LLC offers professional building improvement services including TEMO SUNROOMS & PERGOLAS, Windows & Doors, Siding and Roofing, at competitive pricing throughout the state of Connecticut. Whether your budget is big or small, we strive for prompt professional service and most of all - satisfied customers.