Silverline Restoration, Inc.

Connecticut
11/30/2021

751 New Britain Ave

Farmington, CT 06032

We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply with a 50 year full material and labor warranty. We also specialize in fiber cement and vinyl siding. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

roofing (10)

05/20/2020

Everything went as well as expected. When I made the phone call to say we were ready, David and his great crew were there within 2 days. The job was done within 8 hours. I will use them again!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/20/2020

I was very impressed with David, the owner. He was very sensitive to the need for timeliness and for my schedule because I work at home. His crew is very hardworking, efficient, and the property was immaculate when they left. My neighbors even complimented the work. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Replace a leaky roof

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

01/06/2020

Noisy but beautifully done. I should have left my house during the replacement. Cleanup was done with no glitches.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

01/06/2020

Went very well. Showed up on time. Was flexible with an additional request. Cleaned up well. Dave is very professional. Would recommend and would hire again

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

01/06/2020

Fantastic . They gave me a time and they completed the work within the time. They were fantastic

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

01/06/2020

Excellent. Good work and completed within a day and 1/2.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Excellently

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

12/13/2019

It was good. They were honest. They did the job. They did all the work in one day. They cleaned up everything. They came in. They did everything as we agreed. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They installed a roof for me.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

12/10/2019

It went really well. The owner was very personable and knowledgeable. He took the time to look at everything.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

Work Completed On 11/28/2019

12/09/2019

They did a great job. Those guys who worked for the company were hardworking. I was so happy with the job.

Description of Work
They installed me a new roof.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019