Creative Masonry & Chimney

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2013

We are a full service Masonry & Chimney company. All of our chimney cleaning work is C.O.D. unless arrangements are made in advance. On larger projects we take progressive payments outline in a contract. Forms of payment are Cash, Check, or Credit Card....

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

Jamieson Limited LLC

Jamieson Limited LLC has been in business since 1983. We are high quality home improvement/remodeling contractors that take pride in each completed job. We have experience in all types of work and offer free estimates

08/06/2018

Judith E.

I was going to have Creative Masonry & Chimney do some concrete work but I had to post-pone it due to a personal issue that came up. One of the things I really liked about them is that they actually answer the phone and respond to emails. Most of the different contractors I call, never end up getting back to me and it's really frustrating. They were also able to give a general estimate from looking at pictures which was helpful and the owner seems very knowledgeable about what he's doing. When I'm ready to have this work done in the future, I will definitely give them a a call.

Description of Work
Repairing cracks and other concrete damage

Category concrete repair,masonry

05/08/2017

Eric H.

Everything went as planned. Chimney looks great and no more leaks from the basement windows. Ed and his team performed precisely as he said they would.

Description of Work
Chimney was torn down to the roof line and rebuilt. Also had three basement windows that had been improperly filled in years ago repaired properly by Ed and his team.

Category masonry

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank You for your business and the review! We look forward to working with you again.

07/02/2016

Laureen C.

Workers did excellent job laying and regrading our front walk. Service response was prompt which was greatly appreciated as obtaining contractors for smaller jobs can be so difficult. I was pleased with the quality of their work as well as the professionalism and courtesy of the team who completed this work.

Description of Work
Repair and regrading of brick walkway.

11/21/2015

Christopher R.

We had just closed on a new home and the inspector had recommended a sweep before winter. We called a few folks and for the work to be done, Creative Masonry had the best combo of experience and price. Apparently, the previous owner hadn't cleaned the chimney in almost a decade and the flute liner had decayed from all the debris caught in there. Creative Masonry came in, did a great job in a very reasonable time frame and when they were done, they cleaned up so well you wouldn't have known they were there (unless you looked outside and say the new chimney and cap). My wife and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweap, liner replacement, masonry work on chimney and cap installed.

Category masonry

[Member name], Thank You for doing business with our company! It is great that you left us a review for others to see that we do our best to make happy customers. It was great working for you. Thanks Again, Ed & The rest of The Team at Creative Masonry & Chimney

12/18/2014

Bruce E.

Description of Work
Repoint, repair crown, seal chimney on roof, replaced/re pointed structural bricks in base chimney, added flew clean out door, lined clue with stainless liner. |Due to urgency and their availability I was not able to get other quotes for the work. All workers were very courteous and polite.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

09/25/2014

jennifer B.

We had some difficulties with scheduling and communication as our information was not correct on the mason's system. We were trying to get an estimate on a full chimney replacement. However the owner called to apologize and follow up with our experience.He was able to resolve our issues and took ownership of the mistake made. The company was highly recommended to us and the owner's follow up made us understand why.

Description of Work
A full chimney replacement estimate.

Category masonry,chimney repair

11/07/2013

Maya D.

On 06/20/13, only six days after closing on our new home, we had excessive rainfall and heavy winds. This caused water to enter our chimney and pool on our newly refinished wood floors. The home inspection said we needed crown repair, we just didn't realize how soon we needed it. I found Creative Masonry and Chimney Repair on Google and they were available to come the next day. I was very apprehensive about how little time I had to QC my choice, but I was very fortunate to have called them. Rob L. came for the repair and explained the issue of having two smaller chimney caps and water leakage in between. He repaired the crown and put one larger cap on the chimney. He did not try to upsell me and I felt confident in his work. I would definitely work with this company again.

Description of Work
Crown repair and cap replacement.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Thank You [removed member name]! Customer service is very important to All of us at Creative Masonry & Chimney. We work very hard to give our customers an accurate diagnosis and quality work. Rob L is a great Tech! Thanks for the great review.

We are a full service Masonry & chimney company offering building and repairs in both residential & commercial jobs. There is no job too small or too large for us to handle. We commonly work with brick stone, block, stucco ,pavers and concrete. we build steps, sidewalks, patio's buildings and more. Our chimney & fireplace division offers chimney cleaning, chimney liners, chimney caps, building and repairs waterproofing, wood & pellet stove sales/installation and a full line of hearth products.

Pouring Foundations