Precision Pest Control LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

857 Post Rd Ste 324

Fairfield, CT 06824

Precision Pest Control's mission is to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of service the industry has to offer. We are a family-owned and operated company with over 18 years of professional experience. Since we are a small, locally based company, we can respond promptly to your pest control needs. We will inspect your home from top to bottom including attics and basements. After your home inspection, we will evaluate your problem and design a customized treatment plan....

11/20/2018

Ronald S.

So far so good. No evidence that they are still around.

Description of Work
Mice droppings in kitchen

10/07/2018

Tracey H.

The company promptly returned my call requesting service and came out the next day to address the problem. Freddie seemed to be very knowledgeable and professional as well as accommodating. I would definitely recommend using this company!

Description of Work
Exterminate yellow jackets nesting inside wall of house

05/25/2018

Marcia E.

He came the next morning, immediately assessed what the problem was (carpenter bees) and treated the problem area. He also checked the decks around the rest of the house to be sure bees hadn’t started somewhere else. No problems since!

Description of Work
Getting rid of bees

10/16/2017

Hilaire J L.

They came, and assured me that the problem could be resolved. Put out poison and then came back a week later to make sure that everything was working. Put out more poison and said to call if there were any other problems. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. They are a small business which I liked. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Mouse problem

09/13/2017

Katey F.

Went very well - the owner's son came and sprayed in our house. Was professional and courteous and our ants went away quickly and so far haven't come back. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Ant extermination

09/13/2017

Katey F.

It went great. I spoke with the owner for an estimate, and his son came to do the work a few days later. Very professional, kept me in the loop on his timing, was able to answer my questions, and we no longer have any ants.

Description of Work
We had ants inside and outside of our house.

09/05/2017

Mitchell F.

Good, very prompt service, excellent communication

Description of Work
Removed hornet nest

08/28/2017

James M.

Turns out they were yellow jackets. They came, checked it out, got geared-up in bee stuff, and sprayed a slow-acting pesticide. This was so the bees would return to the nest and spread the pesticide rather than die immediately on contact. I was told it may take a couple of days or more to fully work, but after just a few hours I never saw another yellow jacket.

Description of Work
I had a bees nest in the eaves of my house right near the front door. I needed to not have a bees nest in the eaves of my house right near the front door.

07/12/2017

Lisa C.

They were fantastic!! Applied first of 3 treatments. The remainder of the treatments will be arranged with the new homeowners.

Description of Work
Treatment for carpenter ants

06/14/2017

Marcia E.

The owner came promptly and examined our house throughly. He explained the problem clearly and suggested a solution that was compatible with our dogs. He returned after treating the property to reinspect and refilled some traps, and quickly came back at my request an extra time at no charge to check if there was any further problem.

Description of Work
We had a problem with a serious mouse infestation.

06/12/2017

Carrie M.

Did a great job and solved my problem. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Getting rid of wasps in the house.

06/05/2017

Steve F.

He did the ants; we've gotta call him back for the bees.? As soon as I called him, he came out.? He came, they were gone, that was it.? The cost wasn't cheap, but then again I don't know what anybody else would have charged either.? He was fine.? Give him A's for everything.? He came to give me an estimate, I said okay, he came right in, and he did it.? He didn't waste any time.?

Description of Work
This was for ant extermination and control.

11/10/2016

JUDY Z.

They're very responsive and they do a great job. They treat our home quarterly and we're very happy with their service.

Description of Work
extermination of insects and mice

10/17/2016

John C.

Precision Pest was at my house the same day I called them. He diagnosed the problem, explained the solution and applied the first of three treatments right then. No more ants within 2 days; I bought a package of three treatments, maybe I could have gotten away with just the one? Who knows, but the problem was taken care of quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
All of a sudden we had carpenter ants EVERYWHERE. I tried bait traps and sprays around the foundation with no luck. Needed a professional.

08/11/2016

Joyce & David B.

I called Precision Pest Control. First time using them (as a result of their rating n Angie's List). Came the next day. Ryan, owner's son came. In full covered gear, he sprayed the next numerous times. The next days there were fewer and fewer in the house and most of them were almost dead or dead. It has continued to dwindle since. Today, none. Ryan was professional, knowledgeable, polite. Very, very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I had a huge nest of Yellow Jackets in the eve of my roof over my patio. They were coming into the kitchen. It was bad.

08/05/2016

Pano G.

Kevin responded via phone quickly, quoted me on the phone and came the very next day. Upon arriving he walked to premises with me and educated me in detail on carpenter ants behavior and how he planned to attack the problem. He was careful and concerned about not spraying on my neighbors property and making certain my cat was safely indoors before spraying. Great communicator, great work and honest. So honest, in fact, that days later I received a check from him for $5. I guess there was a slight error and he felt compelled to pay me back the difference. It was really not necessary and something I would never have spotted but that speaks volumes to his honesty. Will certainly use him again if needed.

Description of Work
Treatment to exterminate carpenter ants found around the property and in my 3 season porch.

07/11/2016

Timothy M.

Kevin's company is the 4th one my husband and I have used over the last 2.5 years and we cannot be happier with his service. He came out about 2 years ago for the first time when we had carpenter bees in our barn. He explained what product(s) he was using and the time frame at which they would be gone. Sure enough after a week they were gone. A year later in the summer we had more, but now in our deck laying eggs. He explained the same thing as the year before and sure enough they were gone within a week. We then decided to have him and his son treat for the ants that were a continuous problem throughout our house. Three previous companies could not do the job and we started to give up hope! Kevin again thoroughly explained the products he was using and how long they were take to show results. We have been ant free in our house for about a year and there has been no outside problems either. Kevin comes back every 3 months for ongoing treating. Not only does Kevin and his son do a great job, they are also respectful, professional and care about their customers. I would recommend Precision Pest Control to anyone in his area.

Description of Work
Carpenter Bees in barn & drilling holes in top of outdoor decks. Ant inside & outside of house.

02/18/2016

Christine R.

I used him in November and he came out to help me again in January. The second time was covered under the first cost. It was just a followup because there were still some mouse droppings.

Description of Work
They were doing pest control on mice.

11/29/2015

KEN K.

Great inspection and advice on how to control entrance points for field mice. Placed traps and eliminated the problem!

Description of Work
Mice control

Category pest control, animal removal

10/17/2015

Carrie M.

Called on an early Saturday morning, and he was at my home within a couple of hours. He explored the situation thoroughly, explained it to us, and found the wasps nest, which was the size of a basketball. He then thoroughly destroyed it, with sprays, and by breaking it up. We had been trying to to this ourselves for a couple of weeks, with no success, and approaching the problem in the wrong way and with the wrong chemicals. I'm sorry I didn 't call him sooner! He knows his stuff. This is the best website address to use to find him. http://www.fairfieldlicensedpestcontrol.com/

Description of Work
Kevin destroyed a very large yellowjacket nest in the wall of my house.

08/05/2015

JOEL P.

We're having siding replaced on a part of the house. Contractor found carpenter ants in a part of the wall and wanted them taken care of before he proceeded. This was at 4:00 PM yesterday. I called Precision (Got the number from a trusted neighbor and found it on Angie's list at the same time) and Kevin called back in 15 minutes. After I explained the problem he asked what time the contractors arrived to start work the next day. I said 8:00 AM. Kevin said he could be here at 7:00 and the area would be dry enough for them to work soon after they got here. He arrived this morning promptly at 7:00. Kevin is very personable, knowledgeable, professional and he was very helpful. One of the most pleasurable experiences with a service provider I've ever had.

Description of Work
Spayed for carpenter ant infestation. Sprayed the infested area and all around the foundation of the house and all the trees and stonewalls near the house.

06/26/2015

Michelle O.

Excellent, responsive, thorough, informative, professional and friendly service! Will use again.

Description of Work
Sprayed for little cement ants

05/07/2015

ANN K.

We've been using Kevin for over a year now. He comes out on a quarterly basis. I've called him twice for issues that have come up and he usually gets here within 24 hours. I've been very happy with his service thus far. The price below is an annual service fee. There are no additional charges.

Description of Work
Provides quarterly service including setting traps for mice and spraying for bees and ants

Category pest control, animal removal

08/28/2014

Marc D.

We had noticed yellowjackets in our master bedroom for about a week. When we had more than 5 every day for a couple of days we called Kevin, because our regular pest control provider was not available. He came within hours, was professional and friendly, and took care of the problem by spraying our chimney, where the wasps were, with a special pesticide. We left for a week vacation that afternoon and when we came back, there was 1 dead yellowjacket in our bedroom. First rate work.

Description of Work
Took care of a yellowjacket nest in the walls of our chimney

08/24/2014

Andrew M.

Arranging the appointment was quick, and Kevin was on time, and pleasant to deal with. The spraying was performed without trouble (and a few extra spots sprayed on the garage where Kevin noticed ant activity.) So far after 10 weeks we have not observed any ant activity in the buildings. (Most years we would have observed some.) So it seems the treatment has been successful and we would use the same company again.

Description of Work
Spray perimeter of buildings for prevention of pavement ants