Mark Carroll Landscaping & Stone Masonry, LLC

HIC.0628811
CT
Connecticut
11/30/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

285 Grandview Rd

Fairfield, CT 06825

*2013,14,15 Super Service Award Winner* We offer Property Management, Design & Installation, Shrubs & Gardens, Lawn Cutting, All phases of Masonry, Walkways, Flagstone or Paver Stone Patios, Stone Walls, Steps, Asphalt & Paver Driveways....

lawn & landscaping (51)masonry (38)lawn care (25)hardscaping (18)leaf removal (12)mulch delivering (11)concrete repair (9)Patios (8)tree service (8)stone & gravel (8)snow removal (7)chimney repair (4)

09/22/2018

He called back and gave an estimate - Scheduled the job immediately. He is very punctual. And, he did a good job!

Description of Work
Fall cleaning

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

01/18/2018

It went very well. I work recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They did a very good job.

Category concrete repair,masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2017

10/17/2017

Excellent! Mark's team team was knowledgeable, professional and timely. He was also very affordable and met all our needs. I recommend his services.

Description of Work
Tree planting and cement removal

Category concrete repair,landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

09/29/2017

When looking for a landscaper, we wanted someone who was highly responsive and collaborative. Mark is always available to consult with us on new projects and his team is punctual, reliable, and polite. Our property was selected to be part of the 2017 Nichols Garden Club tour, and Mark's team was instrumental in preparing our property for the tour. We would highly recommend Mark Carroll for any lan...

Description of Work
Mark Carroll and his team do the landscaping for our home including lawn mowing, trimming, and garden/flower bed maintenance. He has also done masonry work including the re-grouting of our front walkway and repairs to rock walls around our property.

Category landscaping,masonry

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

Review for Mark Carroll Landscaping & Stone Masonry, LLC - 285 Grandview Rd, Fairfield, CT - 36330506

09/22/2017

Mark listened carefully to my needs and stops by periodically to see what else needs to be done to maintain the beauty of my yard. His crew mows the lawn and edges and weeds and mulches the many flower beds on my property. Whenever I call for additional work to have my yard picture-perfect for an event, Mark is very responsive and has his crew show up as soon as possible to get the work done. Mark...

Description of Work
I was looking to replace the service provider who had been maintaining my lawn and extensive gardens.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

09/22/2017

Mark understood exactly what I was looking for in both projects. His polite, skilled masons created a beautiful, natural-looking walkway and staircase with large stone steps which is a perfect fit with the original stone walls in my yard. The crew showed me the boulders before placing them and had me try out the steps as they were placed to make sure I was comfortable with the spacing. Before fini...

Description of Work
Mark started taking care of my yard this year, so I asked him to give me an estimate on two masonry projects - one was to create a much-needed walkway to my pool down a steep grassy area, and the other was to rejuvenate a bluestone patio with crumbling grout.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Review for Mark Carroll Landscaping & Stone Masonry, LLC - 285 Grandview Rd, Fairfield, CT - 36287868

08/22/2017

Everyone whom Mark recommended has been wonderful. Mark stays on top of everything for us.

Description of Work
We needed our yard to be maintained and improved. Since we are new to the area, Mark set up appointments for us with other companies for services which we needed.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

06/13/2017

Looks amazing and house completely sealed. Very impressive work.

Description of Work
Front stairs to my house. Replaced rotting wood stairs and no flashing on the house with great looking stone and concrete stairs.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

05/30/2017

Mark was very courteous, professional and introduced me to his crew prior to beginning the day's work. His crew (all long-tenured employees) did an amazing job of beautifying our property in a short period of time. By the time they left the yard was immaculate. We have signed on with Mark and I know we're in capable, competent hands.

Description of Work
I reached out to Mark after unsuccessful attempts to contact our previous landscaping service. Our lawn and shrubs were in desperate need of maintenance. Within 10 minutes of leaving a text message via Angie's List, Mark contacted me and met with my husband to scope out the work.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

05/25/2017

rude communications, overcharging, sub-par quality of work

Description of Work
General lawn care, clean-ups, yard projects fr 3 years

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

For nearly 40 yrs of operations in Fairfield County, we have devoted ourselves to this idea. Today, our mission remains the same as it has always been: to provide exceptional client service through our unique blend of skill & experience. When contracting our services, clients should expect to be treated fairly & respectfully, and will value our creativity, unwavering attention to detail & reliability. We welcome you to experience the difference of Mark C. Carroll Landscaping & Stone Masonry.