AAF Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2016

PO Box 1094

Fairfield, CT 06825

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586...

interior painting (21)general contractors (13)house painting (12)woodworking (10)home remodeling (6)tile installation (5)deck cleaning (4)drywall (4)plumbers (3)lighting (3)siding companies (2)closet design (2)

06/06/2018

Eddy and his team were great -- Punctual, Fast, and Pleasant to Work With. He was even able to help with an "odd job" that popped up & needed immediate attention. Eddy was affordable and was exactly what we were looking for in our budget. We didn't want to invest too heavily in exterior painting, but had chipping paint and mold that needed to get taken care of. The work was fast, and there are 1-2...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

05/02/2018

Eddy goes out of his way to please his clients. He and his guys responded to every detail I was concerned about and then he fixed a couple of extra things that I didn't even ask for. They also cleaned up well, making sure I was satisfied with the way everything was put back together. I would rehire and recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and paint in garage

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

03/10/2018

Amazing work. My bathroom is done to perfection just like I always dreamed of. The work was done fast and perfectly detailed. The exterior of the house is beautiful and my house looks like a new construction. I highly recommend this company and will definitely hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation and exterior paint

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

02/27/2018

I loved it. They did a great job! Always positive, sharing their ideas and good price

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

02/15/2018

Eddy Rocha is a gem. He is punctual, professional, and there is no project he will not take on. I am very glad to have found him and will be calling him again and again.

Description of Work
Kitchen cupboards repainted white; new stove top and kitchen sink installed; needed to cut a hole in wall to facilitate installation of a barn door; backsplash replaced; island counter top sanded and stained.

Category ceramic tile,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

08/11/2017

Description of Work
I had a disaster in my studio apartment from water damage. Eddie was prompt, reliable and reasonably priced. Eddie has done a lot of work for me in the past and I have always found him to be trustworthy.

Category drywall,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I really appreciate it!

07/19/2017

Eddy did a good job. Chose to bond some trim rather than replace, but hopefully it will hold up. I think it took a bit longer than he thought but he stayed with it.

Description of Work
Replacing rotten trim and painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the review! Unfortunately, the weather did not help. We had too many rainy days. But I did my best to be there even on a busy season. All the rotted trims were changed, the bond was only to cover wood imperfections and wood seams that already existed. We appreciate your business ! The house turned out beautiful! Thanks again!

07/19/2017

Eddie and his crew did an excellent job painting our stair case walls on short notice. We spent several days painting our living room ourselves until we realized that there was no way we'd be able to paint the corners of the high ceiling above the staircase. Eddie came over the same day for an estimate and returned the next day to get the job done for a reasonable price. We were so happy that we a...

Description of Work
Painting the walls in our staircase, which were way too high to reach without special equipment.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you very much h, Krysztolf, for the great review! We really appreciate it! We hope to work with you in the near future! Thank you again!

07/12/2017

Very well, very fair pricing and cleaned up nicely during and after he left. Requesting another estimate from him to do additional work for my home. Happy with the work.

Description of Work
Completed what I had started in my basement.

Category contractors,drywall

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for this great review. I appreciate it. Looking forward to the next projects. Thanks, Eddy!

07/12/2017

Eddy and his crew from AAF Remodeling did an amazing job at my house! They are clean, honest and reliable. Everything looks new and modern now! I really appreciate what they have accomplished. I recommend it! Hire them, you won't be sorry!

Description of Work
EXTERIOR PAINTING AND BATHROOM REMODELING

Category home remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels • Basement Finishing Projects • Additions • Siding • Windows • Doors • Carpentry • Painting • Drywall • Sheet Rock •

Call for Details