AAF Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2016

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586...

A Service Provider's profile image

+74 more images

interior painting (21)general contractors (14)house painting (12)woodworking (10)home remodeling (6)deck cleaning (5)tile installation (5)lighting (4)drywall (4)plumbers (3)siding companies (2)closet design (2)

07/07/2021

Jennifer K.

Could not be happier! We wanted sides for the roof so we could hang curtains, and Eddy quickly changed plans for us. Super quick work.

Description of Work
Deck roof / framing

Category contractors, picture framing, lighting, roofing, deck cleaning, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Review for AAF Remodeling - PO Box 1094, Fairfield, CT - 39395662

06/06/2018

Kenzie H.

Eddy and his team were great -- Punctual, Fast, and Pleasant to Work With. He was even able to help with an "odd job" that popped up & needed immediate attention. Eddy was affordable and was exactly what we were looking for in our budget. We didn't want to invest too heavily in exterior painting, but had chipping paint and mold that needed to get taken care of. The work was fast, and there are 1-2 spots that aren't perfect, but it's worth saving thousands of dollars on. We had to pause a few days for rain, but Eddy was communicative and flexible. We will definitely use Eddy again for other home improvement projects!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Review for AAF Remodeling - PO Box 1094, Fairfield, CT - 37133490

05/02/2018

Pete M.

Eddy goes out of his way to please his clients. He and his guys responded to every detail I was concerned about and then he fixed a couple of extra things that I didn't even ask for. They also cleaned up well, making sure I was satisfied with the way everything was put back together. I would rehire and recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and paint in garage

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

03/10/2018

Nathalia D.

Amazing work. My bathroom is done to perfection just like I always dreamed of. The work was done fast and perfectly detailed. The exterior of the house is beautiful and my house looks like a new construction. I highly recommend this company and will definitely hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation and exterior paint

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

02/27/2018

Kartacya G.

I loved it. They did a great job! Always positive, sharing their ideas and good price

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

02/15/2018

molly M.

Eddy Rocha is a gem. He is punctual, professional, and there is no project he will not take on. I am very glad to have found him and will be calling him again and again.

Description of Work
Kitchen cupboards repainted white; new stove top and kitchen sink installed; needed to cut a hole in wall to facilitate installation of a barn door; backsplash replaced; island counter top sanded and stained.

Category ceramic tile, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

08/11/2017

Jean W.

Description of Work
I had a disaster in my studio apartment from water damage. Eddie was prompt, reliable and reasonably priced. Eddie has done a lot of work for me in the past and I have always found him to be trustworthy.

Category drywall, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I really appreciate it!

07/19/2017

Krzysztof C.

Eddie and his crew did an excellent job painting our stair case walls on short notice. We spent several days painting our living room ourselves until we realized that there was no way we'd be able to paint the corners of the high ceiling above the staircase. Eddie came over the same day for an estimate and returned the next day to get the job done for a reasonable price. We were so happy that we asked him for an estimate to restain the entire exterior of our house, and we will consider him for other projects as well.

Description of Work
Painting the walls in our staircase, which were way too high to reach without special equipment.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you very much h, Krysztolf, for the great review! We really appreciate it! We hope to work with you in the near future! Thank you again!

07/19/2017

Steve S.

Eddy did a good job. Chose to bond some trim rather than replace, but hopefully it will hold up. I think it took a bit longer than he thought but he stayed with it.

Description of Work
Replacing rotten trim and painting

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the review! Unfortunately, the weather did not help. We had too many rainy days. But I did my best to be there even on a busy season. All the rotted trims were changed, the bond was only to cover wood imperfections and wood seams that already existed. We appreciate your business ! The house turned out beautiful! Thanks again!

07/12/2017

michael B.

Very well, very fair pricing and cleaned up nicely during and after he left. Requesting another estimate from him to do additional work for my home. Happy with the work.

Description of Work
Completed what I had started in my basement.

Category contractors, drywall

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for this great review. I appreciate it. Looking forward to the next projects. Thanks, Eddy!

07/12/2017

Aline F.

Eddy and his crew from AAF Remodeling did an amazing job at my house! They are clean, honest and reliable. Everything looks new and modern now! I really appreciate what they have accomplished. I recommend it! Hire them, you won't be sorry!

Description of Work
EXTERIOR PAINTING AND BATHROOM REMODELING

Category home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

06/12/2017

Jorge E.

The work went beautifully. Eddy came out within a day of our phone call, gave a fair and accurate quote and showed up on time the day work was commencing. He worked solo on the first day of power washing and then had a couple of other guys for the sanding and painting part. They end result was great. I highly recommend these guys!

Description of Work
We needed the deck and back stairs power washed, sanded and painted.

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you loved it! Count on us always. Thanks a lot!

06/09/2017

Diane M.

When flooring our basement Eddy noticed some nice oak wood under the stair carpet and instead of covering it as planned, he waited to show me and suggest we stain it. It turned out much nicer than we originally planned!

Description of Work
Eddy at AAF has completed several projects for us including reflooring & painting the basement and remodeling the mud room. He has a great sense of pride in his work!

Category remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! It is Always a pleasure to work for you. We are so glad you liked it! Count on us always!

06/07/2017

john D.

Excellent a job we done Eddie is a conscientious quality worker

Description of Work
Flooring raised floor 2 inches then installed laminate flooring painting sanded and painted

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed] for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to future projects. Thank you!

04/03/2017

Kartacya G.

Perfect! We were really surprised in how it turned out. Eddy worked so hard with his guys and made sure everything was perfect. We like how professional and easy going they are and so polite. They are for sure our family contractors!

Description of Work
Install new siding, Paint the exterior of the house.

Category contractors, remodeling, siding, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

03/31/2017

Rajesh B.

Everything went smoothly. I was very pleased at the end.

Description of Work
I found AAF Modeling on Angieslist and they were my very first Angieslist contact for anything. i was a little skeptical at first since I had never worked with them before. However when I first met Eddy he came across as honest, hardworking and professional. And over the month they were working on this project with me, both Eddy and his partner were extremely professional. They were accommodating of our changing requirements and timeline. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them.

Category contractors, drywall, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

12/21/2016

Sharon E.

Originally, we had contracted with Amazon to replace our faucet through their Home Services division. But 24 hours before our kitchen faucet was supposed to be replaced, Amazon told us the plumber they had supposedly contracted with was no longer working with them. We hopped on Angie's list and Eddy was the first to respond. His reviews were excellent and they were right. He showed up on time, was friendly, and got the job done and cleaned up beautifully. I also hired him (for an additional fee) to snake out two bathroom sinks. I liked him so much that before we were done, I brought him up to the attic to give me an estimate for replacing our installation. He will be working for us again!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2016

12/15/2016

Alison W.

Beautiful job, went above and beyond my expectations!! Replaced entire piece of wood, not just the busted up part, added metal plates for locks, added weatherstripping!! All done the same afternoon I called!!

Description of Work
Split door jamb replaced.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

11/22/2016

Louise B.

The shed included vents, windows, and a shelf. It is much sturdier than a pre-made shed from the big box stores. Great job at a great price. Eddy also laid ceramic tile down in our back porch. It came out beautifully because the prep work was superb. He always gives you the option to go and buy the materials yourself or he will go and pick them up for you. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Eddy built a 10x12 shed on our property. Did an excellent job and in only a few days. Never left us hanging. He also installed ceramic tile on our back porch -- great job!

Category ceramic tile, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

11/21/2016

Louise B.

The shed included vents, windows, and a shelf. ?It is much sturdier than a pre-made shed from the big box stores. ?Great job at a great price. Eddy also laid ceramic tile down in our back porch. ?It came out beautifully because the prep work was superb. ? He always gives you the option to go and buy the materials yourself or he will go and pick them up for you. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Eddy built a 10x12 shed on our property. ?Did an excellent job and in only a few days. ?Never left us hanging. He also installed ceramic tile on our back porch -- great job!

Category ceramic tile, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2016

10/22/2016

Gerisnaldo D.

Great service, fast and professional.

Description of Work
Painted my apt

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

10/20/2016

Liza B.

The painting looked great! Very pretty! I was very impressed with the quality, since we had so many holes on the walls. Great job!

Description of Work
EDDY and his crew Painted the interior of our home ,garage and deck.

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

09/29/2016

Luiza L.

It went very good. The workers are easy going and know what they are doing. Kept the area clean and everything turned out really nice.

Description of Work
Painted 4 rooms in my house and the deck. Took off some paneling and installed sheet rock and painted.

Category contractors, drywall, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters