Keith Gauvin Roofing llc

Connecticut
11/30/2021

131 Jobs Hill Rd

Ellington, CT 06029

Keith Gauvin has been in the remodeling and roofing business for 25 years. He is a second generation contractor. From the beginning of the project to the end Keith Gauvin will keep you informed of whats going on. Your home is one of the biggest investments you have. Don't trust it to just anyone let Keith Gauvin help and guide you through the construction process. HIC.# 0582647...

roofing (135)gutter repair (24)general contractors (16)skylight installation (7)door installation (4)roof snow removal (4)window replacement (4)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)siding companies (1)

02/02/2021

These guys did a great job for a fair price. I was grateful they took on my small project during a busy time of year. I will definitely be calling them for future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Installation of Roof Heating Cables

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

11/15/2020

Keith Gavin Roofing is highly rated on google forms reason. He quickly and cheaply repaired my roof after a tree hit it on two separate occasions, and each time he and his crew were efficient, professional, and very affordable. Keith always quickly responds to texts, emails, and voice mails. I couldn't ask for more from a roofer. I hope I won't see him for a while, but if anything ever comes up I ...

Description of Work
Garage roof replacement, home roof leak repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We really appreciate your business.

11/13/2020

I had some roof leaks for a while as well as weakened plywood so finally bit the bullet and decided to take action for a new roof. I called four different roofers, all well reviewed in Angie’s List. Keith Gauvin was the only of the four I was able to talk to immediately. One of the others called the next day and the other two were never heard from. Keith gathered the information from me and sent h...

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Wow what a great review thank you so much. You have such a beautiful older home and we all enjoyed the challenges of working on it. I take pride in the fact that I am accessible to my potential customers. Thank You again for the opportunity.

10/18/2020

This is the second time that Keith and John were able to fix storm damage on the slate roof on our historic home. Great company, great guys, very professional, responsive and great pricing for return customers! highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixing a copper ridge vent on a slate roofed historic home.

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Review for Keith Gauvin Roofing llc - 131 Jobs Hill Rd, Ellington, CT - 38957262

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we were able to help you out again. We appreciate the work.

08/29/2020

They were able to accommodate our schedule. The work was completed in one day. They did a great job and clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Thank you we really appreciate the great review and the work.

06/16/2020

Fast service, accurate quote. Saved me a lot of money in the long run. They completed the roof in one day start to finish. replaced 55 sheets of plywood and gave me a break in the process. I would go with Keith Gauvin Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roofing job

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

We knew from our roof inspection that we had to replace lots of plywood. We always try to look out for our customers. Thank you for choosing Keith Gauvin Roofing to perform the work on your home.

05/27/2020

Executive summary: Go with Keith Gauvin Roofing. He is fast, efficient, a great value, and is a pleasure to work with. He got the job done under budget and very quickly. I couldn't find one roofing now left behind after him and his crew were done. I very highly recommend him! After a tree fell on my garage, I didn't know who to turn to being a new home owner. I found Keith Gauvin Roofing as the hi...

Description of Work
Roof Repair / Partial Replacement

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

Review for Keith Gauvin Roofing llc - 131 Jobs Hill Rd, Ellington, CT - 38595306

Wow thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time share your positive experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We take pride in every job we do. My father taught me that we have to do things right the first time. Thanks again

05/23/2020

During a windstorm a branch from a nearby tree fell on our roof, damaging some shingles and detaching a portion of a zinc strip that Keith's crew had installed last year. He responded promptly and completed the repairs quickly. In my experience Keith has always been responsive and provides quality work.

Description of Work
shingle repairs and reattachment of zinc strip

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank You we appreciate the work.

05/23/2020

I needed a new roof because the previous roofers did not do the job correctly. Keith responded quickly when I asked for a quote. He gave the quote within a day and it was much lower than other quotes. He stayed in contact to coordinate a date for the new roof to be done. He took care of all permits and inspections as well. When his crew showed up they were on time an went right to work. The entire...

Description of Work
They stripped existing roof and flashing and replaced with all new

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you for the great review. We really hope you enjoy your new roof.

05/13/2020

Truly excellent experience with Kieth Gauvin Roofing. Kieth (owner), John (job supervisor), and the crew were professional, hardworking, and exhibited an attention to detail which is seldom found in today's contractors. The whole crew treated my house as if they were working on their own homes. The roof installation through all phases was done with care, professionalism, and on time, and the end r...

Description of Work
new roof on existing home

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank You so much for the great review. we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We [Member Information Removed] you enjoy your new roof for years to come.

Roofing & Roofing related repairs