Keith Gauvin Roofing llc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

131 Jobs Hill Rd

Ellington, CT 06029

Keith Gauvin has been in the remodeling and roofing business for 25 years. He is a second generation contractor. From the beginning of the project to the end Keith Gauvin will keep you informed of whats going on. Your home is one of the biggest investments you have. Don't trust it to just anyone let Keith Gauvin help and guide you through the construction process. HIC.# 0582647...

11/27/2021

Jeffrey E.

Keith & his team did an Outstanding job replacing our roof! They came in and completed the entire job in one day! Considering the size & complexity of our roof that was truly Amazing! Keith not only met our expectations, but exceeded them! Cleanup was top notch as well! We have not found so much as one nail on the ground yet! We live in Ellington, CT and we would Highly Recommend Keith Gauvin Roofing to anyone in the area needing a new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof on our house in Ellington, CT

02/02/2021

Mark C.

These guys did a great job for a fair price. I was grateful they took on my small project during a busy time of year. I will definitely be calling them for future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Installation of Roof Heating Cables

We appreciate the work.

11/15/2020

Eric M.

Keith Gavin Roofing is highly rated on google forms reason. He quickly and cheaply repaired my roof after a tree hit it on two separate occasions, and each time he and his crew were efficient, professional, and very affordable. Keith always quickly responds to texts, emails, and voice mails. I couldn't ask for more from a roofer. I hope I won't see him for a while, but if anything ever comes up I know all my roofing needs will be covered! I typically don't like leaving 5 star reviews as I think there is always room for improvement, but I genuinely can not think of a reason to knock a star off!

Description of Work
Garage roof replacement, home roof leak repair

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We really appreciate your business.

11/13/2020

Peter B.

I had some roof leaks for a while as well as weakened plywood so finally bit the bullet and decided to take action for a new roof. I called four different roofers, all well reviewed in Angie’s List. Keith Gauvin was the only of the four I was able to talk to immediately. One of the others called the next day and the other two were never heard from. Keith gathered the information from me and sent his foreman, Jonathan, out to evaluate the job within a few hours. I indicated that I wanted to start as soon as possible and would appreciate a quick response regarding the estimate. Jonathan and I discussed where the plywood, shingles and dumpster would best be placed to minimize damage to the driveway and lawn. I believe it was the next day that said estimate was sent. I knew what my neighbors and relatives had paid for their roof replacements so had a rough idea of what I thought the price should be. Keith’s estimate was in the ballpark so I hired him. A portable bathroom was dropped off the day before work was to commence, a nice touch as I wondered where the workers would take care of such matters during the 10-11 hour workdays. I have a number of large, old shrubs around the house which I was anxious to protect. Jonathan, the aforementioned foreman, saw to it that large tarps hung from the roof to protect all shrubbery. They put blocks of wood under the dumpster in order to prevent damage to the driveway. Work began the first day on time at 7:30am. Communications from this point were with Jonathan, who clearly had successfully passed an Emily Post manners course which I’m sure was attended along with Mr. Gauvin as evidenced by the polite and expeditious communications I had with them. As the house is large with three stories and a double garage, it was a big job and took two days to complete. All existing shingles were torn off and a good amount of the roof had to be replaced with plywood. The five or six man crew worked very hard under the supervision of Jonathan. There was no damage to my shrubs; the tarp did its job. Their cleanup was excellent including picking up any nails and using a leaf blower for pieces of shingles and wood. The job was completed late on a Saturday; the dumpster and portable bathroom were removed on Monday. The next day, I noticed a wooden brace for one of my garage planters was gone. After notifying Mr. Gauvin, Jonathan came over, took measurements and returned at another time to replace it. During a heavy rainstorm a few weeks after the job, I checked for leaks in the attic. It was dry as a desert. Excellent job!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

Wow what a great review thank you so much. You have such a beautiful older home and we all enjoyed the challenges of working on it. I take pride in the fact that I am accessible to my potential customers. Thank You again for the opportunity.

10/18/2020

James L.

This is the second time that Keith and John were able to fix storm damage on the slate roof on our historic home. Great company, great guys, very professional, responsive and great pricing for return customers! highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixing a copper ridge vent on a slate roofed historic home.

Category contractors, roofing

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we were able to help you out again. We appreciate the work.

08/29/2020

Janice N.

They were able to accommodate our schedule. The work was completed in one day. They did a great job and clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Thank you we really appreciate the great review and the work.

06/16/2020

john C.

Fast service, accurate quote. Saved me a lot of money in the long run. They completed the roof in one day start to finish. replaced 55 sheets of plywood and gave me a break in the process. I would go with Keith Gauvin Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roofing job

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

We knew from our roof inspection that we had to replace lots of plywood. We always try to look out for our customers. Thank you for choosing Keith Gauvin Roofing to perform the work on your home.

05/27/2020

Eric M.

Executive summary: Go with Keith Gauvin Roofing. He is fast, efficient, a great value, and is a pleasure to work with. He got the job done under budget and very quickly. I couldn't find one roofing now left behind after him and his crew were done. I very highly recommend him! After a tree fell on my garage, I didn't know who to turn to being a new home owner. I found Keith Gauvin Roofing as the highest rated roofer on Google so I reached out. He came out the day the tree was removed, and came out to discuss the work scope with the insurance adjuster to ensure he would have the proper budget to do the job right. Keith quickly scheduled the repair and finished the entireientire roof in one day! Having a carpentry background, he recognized some other issues with the structure unrelated to the tree damage and added supports that previously weren't there to the roof for increased strength. He also noticed a slight sag in my garage door bays, also unrelated to the tree damage, he jacked up the front of the garage and added support beams to reinforce it. I had pointed out and unrelated concern on the roof of my house, and with the leftover materials from the garage he was able to quickly repair that as well the same day! I can't thank Keith and his crew enough for all the work they did and the speed and professionalism they performed it with. I will be reaching out to him for all of my roofing needs in the future! I don't like leaving reviews too positive because I feel that takes away from the validity of the review, but I genuinely can't think of anything he could have done better. Thanks Keith!

Description of Work
Roof Repair / Partial Replacement

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Wow thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time share your positive experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We take pride in every job we do. My father taught me that we have to do things right the first time. Thanks again

05/23/2020

Bruce L.

During a windstorm a branch from a nearby tree fell on our roof, damaging some shingles and detaching a portion of a zinc strip that Keith's crew had installed last year. He responded promptly and completed the repairs quickly. In my experience Keith has always been responsive and provides quality work.

Description of Work
shingle repairs and reattachment of zinc strip

Thank You we appreciate the work.

05/23/2020

Al A.

I needed a new roof because the previous roofers did not do the job correctly. Keith responded quickly when I asked for a quote. He gave the quote within a day and it was much lower than other quotes. He stayed in contact to coordinate a date for the new roof to be done. He took care of all permits and inspections as well. When his crew showed up they were on time an went right to work. The entire roof was stripped and redone in one day. They had one man just cleaning up as they went along and he was terrific. Other than a new roof they yard was spotless. He kept me informed the whole time and was very professional. I would recommend him to a friend without hesitation.

Description of Work
They stripped existing roof and flashing and replaced with all new

Category contractors, roofing

Thank you for the great review. We really hope you enjoy your new roof.

05/13/2020

mark B.

Truly excellent experience with Kieth Gauvin Roofing. Kieth (owner), John (job supervisor), and the crew were professional, hardworking, and exhibited an attention to detail which is seldom found in today's contractors. The whole crew treated my house as if they were working on their own homes. The roof installation through all phases was done with care, professionalism, and on time, and the end result made my 34 year old house look new. Kieth was a pleasure to work with, gave me straight forward answers, and addressed any/all of my concerns. A true professional.

Description of Work
new roof on existing home

Category contractors, roofing

Thank You so much for the great review. we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We [Member Information Removed] you enjoy your new roof for years to come.

02/27/2020

Joseph N.

After talking with Keith he came to the house to evaluate the loose/missing roofing shingles and promptly provided a reasonable quote and then performed the work. He was very thorough with the entire roof, checking the surface area for any other defects and correcting them expeditiously.

Description of Work
Loose roofing shingles from high winds.

Thank you we are glad you are satisfied with the roofing work we performed for you on your home in Ellington.

01/19/2020

Dan C.

The replacement of my roof went very well. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
A large tree damaged my roof during a windstorm just before Thanksgiving. The insurance company sent an affiliated roofing/general carpentry company from the southern part of the state to provide a quote. I contacted Keith Gauvin for a second opinion on the work that was to be performed. I was struck by Keith’s quick response and professionalism. I chose Keith’s company to perform the repairs, which included replacing two skylights. Keith’s team worked quickly and completed the roof replacement in two days. The yard was clean and free of any evidence that the roof had just been completely replaced. When a defect was discovered in one of skylights Keith was quick to resolve the issue with the manufacturer and from the onset said he would take care of any costs. Keith’s follow up was fantastic. I would highly recommend Keith and his team for any roofing job.

01/02/2020

Nikki F.

Unbelievable job that was completed in one day. Have been recommending them to all our friends.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

11/02/2019

James L.

Great company! An 8’ section of our copper peak cap was ripped off in the storm. My slate roof is from 1936! I called 5 roofers and Keith was the only one to answer his phone (after hours). He had a guy here the next day (less then 24hrs later) and not only reinstalled the ripped off piece, he went across the peak and anchored all the other copper peak sections! His professionalism and quick response time saved me from having to deal with the rain coming and water damage in my attic etc. A+ rating...professional company, good pricing, honest work, and lightning fast response time! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Slate roof repair/copper peak cap etc.

07/20/2019

Fran M.

I can't say enough good things about Keith and his team. They were Awesome! Keith goes above and beyond any expectations you may have. He kept me informed through out the entire process. He even sent pictures and video of the progress. His customer service is outstanding, always returning calls and texts promptly. Keith and his team did an exceptional job. You can see they take pride in what they do, and it shows. I highly recommend Keith and his team to anyone looking to have their roof replaced. I have referred him to friends and family. They get 5 plus stars and I absolutely would hire them again. Thank you Keith and your team.

Description of Work
replaced roof

Wow thank you for the great review. We try hard to make the whole process seamless and stress free. Thanks again Keith

07/12/2019

David O.

Keith came to our house and promptly fixed the issues we had with our roof. He was friendly and professional. I was expecting a invoice for the repairs but there was no charge for his services. He also educated me on what work he did, providing picture of what needed to be fixed and how he fixed them. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair of the flashing on the and properly seal the pipe jacks

Thank You for the great review and congratulations on your new home.

06/03/2019

Maureen H.

Everyone was polite and professional. Explanation was given as to what needed to be done and pricing. They even supplied a sample of the new gutter so we could see what a larger gutter would look like before deciding. The workers were careful and considerate making sure to place their ladders in such a way as to not damage my flowers which surround the house. The work was orderly and they made sure to clean up before leaving. Would definitely hire this firm again.

Description of Work
New larger gutters on house

Category gutter repair

Thank You for taking the time to leave a great review for us. Although the call was originally for a leaking roof roofing it was determined that you did not need a new roof. The issue was incorrect guttering. We installed new 6" K style gutters and large 3x4' leaders. Problem solved. Thank You for your business

05/17/2019

Lesley M.

Kevin Gauvin did an excellent job, for a very reasonable price and in a very short time period. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Replace asphalt roof

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We enjoyed working on your home. We all hope you enjoy your new roof.

04/30/2019

David F.

Perfect. Keith did work on my roof for two separate jobs (see prior review). He is prompt, responds to every email/text, and describes exactly the work that's going to be done. I would not hesitate to recommend Keith to anyone for a roof repair, or replacement. The new roof was outstanding and his team cleaned up everything. The recent April downpours proved the work was quality. Leak-free. Thanks!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we were able to take care of your roofing issue. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

03/31/2019

phil G.

We had a great experience with Keith and his crew. Everyone was professional and the workmanship was excellent. The work was done in November 2018 and it's now March 2019. The new roof held up perfectly to snow, rain, wind, cold. Keith and his crew went over and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of with the best possible products and workmanship. This was all done with a good solid fair price. Besides the excellent roofing work, Keith did an awesome job on the carpentry side as well. Keith replaced our kitchen window, replaced soffit and facia and reworked a problem roof area, so now it's much simpler and cleaner. I would recommend Keith to anyone looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
remove old roof, install new roof & gutters, carpentry work.

Thank You for taking the time to write this great review for us. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our work. We also strive to exceed customer expectations on every job. It seems as if we accomplished this goal on this job. Thank you again for allowing us to work on your home.

03/17/2019

Deborah C.

Keith was very responsive and professional. He followed up in a timely manner. Job was done quickly. We will recommend to neighbors and family

Description of Work
Tiles on roof had blown off during a wind storm. Keith went up on the roof and made repairs.

Thank You for taking time out of your schedule to leave a review. I am glad we were able to help you out.

02/08/2019

Jessica S.

Background - I am a first time homeowner. My house is very old and it was time for a new roof. I got multiple quotes and decided to go with Keith. He took the time to explain everything to me, which was very helpful. He even returned my dog when he stopped by to drop off the quote and noticed she had gotten out of the yard. You can tell he's the kind of guy that cares about people and doesn't just view you as a business transaction. His price was competitive and I was very satisfied with how it turned out. He stayed in constant communication with me sending pics and videos of the progress. I was out of town when they actually did the work and it was comforting knowing my house was in good hands. They also did a great cleanup; you would've never even known they were there. Everything was great from the price to the finished product. I would highly recommend Keith to anyone looking for a roofer

Description of Work
Installed new shingle roof

Category gutter repair, roofing

I'm glad we could help you out and that you're satisfied with our work and your new roof.

01/24/2019

David F.

I was extremely happy with the work Keith did. I woke up and saw the leak on the ceiling, but emailed him after searching angie's list. I got a response in about 15 minutes, and he drove by the house that morning to check out the situation. I got a quote by end of day, and he was able to schedule me for that coming Saturday, three days later. The work was a little more involved, but he honored the original quote which I was happy about. I can't say enough good things. Someone actually called me back, maintained contact, and he was right on time to perform all the work. There would be zero hesitation on my part of use him again, or refer him to anyone with roofing needs.

Description of Work
Leaking in the roof

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you out.

01/24/2019

Jeff W.

Keith Gauvin did an outstanding job: he was prompt, explained in great detail all the options, provided a detailed estimate (best price) and completed the work ahead of schedule. the resulting new roof is beautiful! His team was courteous and work quickly but carefully! i would give Keith and A+

Description of Work
removed old roof on large home and replaced with a new roof

We like to let the customer know exactly what we're doing and why. I'm glad you're satisfied with the work we performed and you're enjoying your new roof.

AmeriGutter Seamless Gutters LLC

Servicing RI, MA, & CT. Here at AmeriGutter (family run since 1997) we install only the highest quality residential and commercial seamless gutters, down spouts and gutter guards. Our experience has taught us what works best for each situation. GutterGlove for example is by far the best gutter guard at keeping gutters free of debris. We've tried every other invention out there and GutterGlove gutter guard is leaps and bounds better in overall performance. Our experienced employees (not subcontractors) have over 80 years combined experience in gutters & leaf guards. All we do is gutters, not siding one day roofing the next. A full time gutter installer can rack up more experience with gutter & gutter helmet installation in one week than a roofer or carpenter (installing gutters only occasionally) can in a year or more. Don't take the chance of an inexperienced sub-contractors experimenting with leaf guard products on your home leaving you the guinea pig. Let AmeriGutters experience get the job done right the first time saving you hassle and money from water damage caused by an improperly installed leaf guard gutter system.

Klaus Larsen LLC

When you choose Klaus Larsen LLC, you select a company of professionals who take great pride in our craftsmanship, and treat you, your time, and your property with the utmost respect. We make sure that before we leave your home, you are completely satisfied with our work and our cleanup, and we consider you a customer for as long as our warranty lasts. And that’s a lifetime! Klaus Larsen LLC serves Connecticut and Rhode Island with roofing services such as roof replacement, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation, and more. Put a Klaus on Your House! Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today! About Klaus Larsen: Klaus Larsen bought his first apartment building in Denmark at the age of 21, renovating every single one of the 13 apartments in it in less than three years. At the age of 32, he immigrated to the US with his tools and $300 in his pocket to live the American Dream. Little did he know those metric tools would do him little good in a country that only used inches and feet. By 1998 he was able to start his own home improvement business, becoming a roofing-only company in 2010. Klaus is well known for his historic work, using his ingenious creativity to update antique homes so their roofs perform properly while maintaining their architectural integrity. His attention to detail and Old World craftsmanship have earned him a reputation for helping to maintain New England’s rich history while integrating state-of-the-art roofing technology into it’s homes.

Siber Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, general remodeling and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

HIC.0582647