Keith Gauvin Roofing llc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

131 Jobs Hill Rd

Ellington, CT 06029

Keith Gauvin has been in the remodeling and roofing business for 25 years. He is a second generation contractor. From the beginning of the project to the end Keith Gauvin will keep you informed of whats going on. Your home is one of the biggest investments you have. Don't trust it to just anyone let Keith Gauvin help and guide you through the construction process. HIC.# 0582647...

11/27/2021

Jeffrey E.

Keith & his team did an Outstanding job replacing our roof! They came in and completed the entire job in one day! Considering the size & complexity of our roof that was truly Amazing! Keith not only met our expectations, but exceeded them! Cleanup was top notch as well! We have not found so much as one nail on the ground yet! We live in Ellington, CT and we would Highly Recommend Keith Gauvin Roofing to anyone in the area needing a new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof on our house in Ellington, CT

02/02/2021

Mark C.

These guys did a great job for a fair price. I was grateful they took on my small project during a busy time of year. I will definitely be calling them for future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Installation of Roof Heating Cables

We appreciate the work.

11/15/2020

Eric M.

Keith Gavin Roofing is highly rated on google forms reason. He quickly and cheaply repaired my roof after a tree hit it on two separate occasions, and each time he and his crew were efficient, professional, and very affordable. Keith always quickly responds to texts, emails, and voice mails. I couldn't ask for more from a roofer. I hope I won't see him for a while, but if anything ever comes up I know all my roofing needs will be covered! I typically don't like leaving 5 star reviews as I think there is always room for improvement, but I genuinely can not think of a reason to knock a star off!

Description of Work
Garage roof replacement, home roof leak repair

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We really appreciate your business.

11/13/2020

Peter B.

I had some roof leaks for a while as well as weakened plywood so finally bit the bullet and decided to take action for a new roof. I called four different roofers, all well reviewed in Angie’s List. Keith Gauvin was the only of the four I was able to talk to immediately. One of the others called the next day and the other two were never heard from. Keith gathered the information from me and sent his foreman, Jonathan, out to evaluate the job within a few hours. I indicated that I wanted to start as soon as possible and would appreciate a quick response regarding the estimate. Jonathan and I discussed where the plywood, shingles and dumpster would best be placed to minimize damage to the driveway and lawn. I believe it was the next day that said estimate was sent. I knew what my neighbors and relatives had paid for their roof replacements so had a rough idea of what I thought the price should be. Keith’s estimate was in the ballpark so I hired him. A portable bathroom was dropped off the day before work was to commence, a nice touch as I wondered where the workers would take care of such matters during the 10-11 hour workdays. I have a number of large, old shrubs around the house which I was anxious to protect. Jonathan, the aforementioned foreman, saw to it that large tarps hung from the roof to protect all shrubbery. They put blocks of wood under the dumpster in order to prevent damage to the driveway. Work began the first day on time at 7:30am. Communications from this point were with Jonathan, who clearly had successfully passed an Emily Post manners course which I’m sure was attended along with Mr. Gauvin as evidenced by the polite and expeditious communications I had with them. As the house is large with three stories and a double garage, it was a big job and took two days to complete. All existing shingles were torn off and a good amount of the roof had to be replaced with plywood. The five or six man crew worked very hard under the supervision of Jonathan. There was no damage to my shrubs; the tarp did its job. Their cleanup was excellent including picking up any nails and using a leaf blower for pieces of shingles and wood. The job was completed late on a Saturday; the dumpster and portable bathroom were removed on Monday. The next day, I noticed a wooden brace for one of my garage planters was gone. After notifying Mr. Gauvin, Jonathan came over, took measurements and returned at another time to replace it. During a heavy rainstorm a few weeks after the job, I checked for leaks in the attic. It was dry as a desert. Excellent job!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

Wow what a great review thank you so much. You have such a beautiful older home and we all enjoyed the challenges of working on it. I take pride in the fact that I am accessible to my potential customers. Thank You again for the opportunity.

10/18/2020

James L.

This is the second time that Keith and John were able to fix storm damage on the slate roof on our historic home. Great company, great guys, very professional, responsive and great pricing for return customers! highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixing a copper ridge vent on a slate roofed historic home.

Category contractors,roofing

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we were able to help you out again. We appreciate the work.

08/29/2020

Janice N.

They were able to accommodate our schedule. The work was completed in one day. They did a great job and clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Thank you we really appreciate the great review and the work.

06/16/2020

john C.

Fast service, accurate quote. Saved me a lot of money in the long run. They completed the roof in one day start to finish. replaced 55 sheets of plywood and gave me a break in the process. I would go with Keith Gauvin Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roofing job

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

We knew from our roof inspection that we had to replace lots of plywood. We always try to look out for our customers. Thank you for choosing Keith Gauvin Roofing to perform the work on your home.

05/27/2020

Eric M.

Executive summary: Go with Keith Gauvin Roofing. He is fast, efficient, a great value, and is a pleasure to work with. He got the job done under budget and very quickly. I couldn't find one roofing now left behind after him and his crew were done. I very highly recommend him! After a tree fell on my garage, I didn't know who to turn to being a new home owner. I found Keith Gauvin Roofing as the highest rated roofer on Google so I reached out. He came out the day the tree was removed, and came out to discuss the work scope with the insurance adjuster to ensure he would have the proper budget to do the job right. Keith quickly scheduled the repair and finished the entireientire roof in one day! Having a carpentry background, he recognized some other issues with the structure unrelated to the tree damage and added supports that previously weren't there to the roof for increased strength. He also noticed a slight sag in my garage door bays, also unrelated to the tree damage, he jacked up the front of the garage and added support beams to reinforce it. I had pointed out and unrelated concern on the roof of my house, and with the leftover materials from the garage he was able to quickly repair that as well the same day! I can't thank Keith and his crew enough for all the work they did and the speed and professionalism they performed it with. I will be reaching out to him for all of my roofing needs in the future! I don't like leaving reviews too positive because I feel that takes away from the validity of the review, but I genuinely can't think of anything he could have done better. Thanks Keith!

Description of Work
Roof Repair / Partial Replacement

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Wow thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time share your positive experience with Keith Gauvin Roofing. We take pride in every job we do. My father taught me that we have to do things right the first time. Thanks again

05/23/2020

Bruce L.

During a windstorm a branch from a nearby tree fell on our roof, damaging some shingles and detaching a portion of a zinc strip that Keith's crew had installed last year. He responded promptly and completed the repairs quickly. In my experience Keith has always been responsive and provides quality work.

Description of Work
shingle repairs and reattachment of zinc strip

Thank You we appreciate the work.

05/23/2020

Al A.

I needed a new roof because the previous roofers did not do the job correctly. Keith responded quickly when I asked for a quote. He gave the quote within a day and it was much lower than other quotes. He stayed in contact to coordinate a date for the new roof to be done. He took care of all permits and inspections as well. When his crew showed up they were on time an went right to work. The entire roof was stripped and redone in one day. They had one man just cleaning up as they went along and he was terrific. Other than a new roof they yard was spotless. He kept me informed the whole time and was very professional. I would recommend him to a friend without hesitation.

Description of Work
They stripped existing roof and flashing and replaced with all new

Category contractors,roofing

Thank you for the great review. We really hope you enjoy your new roof.

Klaus Larsen LLC

When you choose Klaus Larsen LLC, you select a company of professionals who take great pride in our craftsmanship, and treat you, your time, and your property with the utmost respect. We make sure that before we leave your home, you are completely satisfied with our work and our cleanup, and we consider you a customer for as long as our warranty lasts. And that’s a lifetime! Klaus Larsen LLC serves Connecticut and Rhode Island with roofing services such as roof replacement, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation, and more. Put a Klaus on Your House! Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today! About Klaus Larsen: Klaus Larsen bought his first apartment building in Denmark at the age of 21, renovating every single one of the 13 apartments in it in less than three years. At the age of 32, he immigrated to the US with his tools and $300 in his pocket to live the American Dream. Little did he know those metric tools would do him little good in a country that only used inches and feet. By 1998 he was able to start his own home improvement business, becoming a roofing-only company in 2010. Klaus is well known for his historic work, using his ingenious creativity to update antique homes so their roofs perform properly while maintaining their architectural integrity. His attention to detail and Old World craftsmanship have earned him a reputation for helping to maintain New England’s rich history while integrating state-of-the-art roofing technology into it’s homes.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Holy Gutters

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

HIC.0582647