Dan's Quality Home Remodeling & Carpentry Services

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2013

• Trade License Number
  • HIC.0545026
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

6 Gloria Ln

Ellington, CT 06029

Master Carpenter with over 30 years of experience. Reliable. All work done by business owner unless specified otherwise by necessity. Creative design ideas....

Resposiveness

woodworking (8)decks & porches (5)tile installation (3)home remodeling (2)garage building (2)general contractors (2)handyman (3)

02/09/2020

No return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing outdoor porch light, shimming two doors & correcting air leak through sliding glass door.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have no record in my Angie's List account of your ever contacting me concerning work you needed performed. I am sorry that there may have been a mix up. Dan

03/06/2019

I have used him multiple times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my entire bathroom and replaced all of my interior doors. He also built me a deck.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Looking forward to the next project you have in store for me. Hope you are enjoying the new bathroom. Dan

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated all bathrooms with tile floors, marble counters and replaced tub/shower with shower and glass doors, drain, and new fixtures. Built a knee wall on screened in porch with new screens. Beautiful jobs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2014

09/09/2013

We recently purchased a home and wanted to finish the walkout basement. Dan did such an amazing job that we feel like our basement is now our main living space. Dan has so much experience that he was able to make recommendations on what to do that we would have never thought of. I have had a few friends over and they loved it! One of my friends is going to have Dan finish his basement. I also had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish my walkout basement, and minor repairs to my second home to prepair it for sale

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2013

03/18/2013

Dan Riccio is the owner/carpenter of this business. He came to discuss, measure to give an estimate. In a very short time, an estimate and availability was given. Floor, counter and tile was picked out by me, and purchased and picked up by Dan. He started the job the day he said he would, and finished the same way. He discovered the window sill was crooked when he went to tile the backsplash. He t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan put down a laminate floor. Removed old laminate counter top and put in new laminate counter. Put up a ceramic tile backsplash and grout.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2013

Window and door replacement, interior doors, trim, kitchens, baths, tiling, decks & custom finish work. All work done by business owner Master carpenter.