Dan's Quality Home Remodeling & Carpentry Services

Connecticut
11/30/2021

6 Gloria Ln

Ellington, CT 06029

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Master Carpenter with over 30 years of experience. Reliable. All work done by business owner unless specified otherwise by necessity. Creative design ideas....

woodworking (8)decks & porches (6)tile installation (3)home remodeling (2)garage building (2)general contractors (2)handyman (3)

07/08/2021

I called on 06/04/2021 and I didn't get any respond from the company, unresponsive and not a good business practice, not calling back a customer.

Description of Work
for building an above ground pool deck

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

07/05/2020

Dan is the best! He kept the worksite clean daily. He has amazing craftsmanship. Would highly recommend Dan for any job and will use him in the future!

Description of Work
Deck

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/19/2020

Dan was a very nice man to speak with

Description of Work
Spoke twice regarding the work that might be needed

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

10/18/2019

We admired the deck that Dan built for our neighbor and contacted him for our project. He is the consummate professional, suggesting options for design and taking the time to understand our preferences. His quote was detailed and transparent. There were no surprises. Best of all - the finished project is beautiful and very well-constructed. Dan takes pride in his work and was as close to a perfectionist as outdoor construction allows. We are very happy with our deck and recommend Dan highly and without any reservations.

Description of Work
Replace and enlarge existing deck

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Review for Dan's Quality Home Remodeling & Carpentry Services - 6 Gloria Ln, Ellington, CT - 38180747

08/08/2019

Outstanding work! Always on time, extremely neat. Beautiful work - great attention to detail. Everything you could ask for in a contractor - and then some. Honest, fair, WONDERFUL JOB

Description of Work
Major garage repair due to rotted header and beams

Category handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and quick review. I truly enjoyed performing the work you needed done and I am pleased to have met your expectations. You were both great to work for and I am pleased to have made new friends.

03/07/2019

He tore down the old deck and installed a new larger deck for us. the work was amazing, affordable price, creative design and he did an excellent work and very beautiful even if he was just 1 person worker. He is friendly and knowledgeable and very professional.

Description of Work
New Deck Installation Project

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

Hi Guys! Thanks for the great review. Hope J is healed and that you are both doing well. I bet you are happy that warmer weather is coming. I know I am. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Dan

03/06/2019

They were easy to work with, Hard workers, Quality of work was just excellent and Fair price. I recommended them to several people and my neighbors. He did a work to my sister as well. Hes works made my house spectacular and sold my house for 1 day. B for responsiveness because if he is working he might not able to answer the call.

Description of Work
He does rebuild the outdoor deck and re did two bathrooms and half of the 3rd bathroom. Shower installed, Counter tops, Windows and flooring.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. Appreciate you taking the time to give me a review. You know me, once I commit to a job, I work till it is done. Does make it hard to respond quickly. Hope all is well with you and yours. Dan

03/06/2019

I've found Dan's work to be exceptional, he has an old school work ethic which is hard to find and showed up every single day on-time and ready to work. I never had to wonder if Dan was going to show-up, when he was on the job he was there every day and did not waste time. The outcomes speak for themselves, he's done a quality job every time I've used him and I would highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
I have used Dan for a number of Home Improvement projects over the past several years. He has installed a large 32x16 deck, remodeled two bathrooms and remodeled my kitchen.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,decks,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give me a review. I know how crazy your work is. I look forward to our future projects we discussed. See You Soon, Dan

10/09/2017

Dan did a great job; highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaired sheetrock and resided garage after a tree fell on it.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

05/10/2015

Dan was a dream to work with. Both a professional and a gentleman. Not only was his price awesome, he showed up every day for the duration of the project. He came early in the day and stayed late into the afternoon to make sure the completion was 100% on time. He took extra care to make sure that the work was done with meticulous care and professionalism. He offered great suggestions to improve the overall look and function of the deck. He even went above and beyond and moved a heavy stone step for us after we made a change that was not part of the original contract. We are so thrilled with the final product and if we could have given A+ ratings instead of an A, we surely would have.

Description of Work
Removed existing deck on house and dug and poured all new footings and replaced with a brand new Trex deck along with erecting a vinyl pergola kit on the deck.

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/06/2015

Window and door replacement, interior doors, trim, kitchens, baths, tiling, decks & custom finish work. All work done by business owner Master carpenter.