InnaFix Handymen

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Handyman extraordinaire. Furniture assembly, window treatments, shelving, closet systems, window blinds. Demolition work. We work with licensed tradesmen when the job calls for it. Some electrical and HVAC services. Competitive pricing. Weekends and evening work. Same day or weekend jobs. No job is too small....

360 Contracting LLC - Westport

360 Contracting LLC is your ideal choice for a professional construction company. I am conveniently based in Westport, CT, and here is more about why choosing my service is the right thing to do. I specialize in providing professional renovation services. I established this company years ago, with the idea to become one of the preferred renovation experts in the area that can meet the needs of every client who turns to me for help. I have over a decade of experience, and I have expanded my base of loyal clients thanks to my commitment to excellence, passion for remodeling, and close attention to every detail. With that said, every client can benefit from my professional construction company the right way.

Offers by 360 Contracting LLC - Westport on Angi
Ace Handyman Services Orange

We are your one-stop home improvement and repairs ally. Our multi-skilled Craftsman do it all. Our most popular service include, doors, floors, bathroom, kitchen, painting, drywall, carpentry, fencing. Let Ace Handyman Services Orange help you run your home more smoothly with a wide range of professional services. Book your appointment any time, day or night, with our convenient Online Appointment System. 10% discount for jobs starting after November 15th that are over 4 hours. Please ask for details

Offers by Ace Handyman Services Orange  on Angi
Jarrett's Home Improvement LLC

**Please give me a call at 203-912-0442 for faster response.** Jarrett's Home Improvement is a reputable company founded in 2000 by Noel Jarrett of Stamford. He has over 20 years of experience in all skill sets relevant to the home improvement business. The principles of the company are guided by the ideals of honesty, integrity, excellent workmanship, and the highest level of customer satisfaction. Feel free to text me at 203-912-0442 as well! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Offers by Jarrett's Home Improvement LLC on Angi

07/23/2020

Mike is wonderful. He’s completed electrical work, patched drywall, fixed radiator covers and other jobs for us. He does great work, cleans up well and is very trustworthy. Would 100% recommend!!!

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review. It’s a pleasure doing work for you and I hope to work for you again in the future.