Knockout Roofing and Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2017

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

363 Park Ave

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108

Knockout Roofing & Home Improvement, LLC Contractors provides high quality advice, ideas, and the best home improvement products for a variety of projects including residential and commercial roofing, siding, window/door replacement, decking, porch enclosures, all home improvement needs, and other carpentry services. Knockout Roofing Home Improvement LLC is taking on interior work so give me a call today for any of these services ,Sheetrock ,Painting (Interior & Exterior) ,Window Installs ,Bathroom ,Demo work ,Cleanouts ,Roofing ,Flooring ,Dump Runs ,Framing So Win Big With Jabbin Joe Wilson, 8608337390 8608694237 Also check out my / Facebook page:KnockOut Roofing I am listed on Angie's List as well. Fully licensed and insured by Jeff Roby Insurance...

roofing (16)dumpster rental (2)window replacement (2)interior painting (1)water damage restoration (1)wallpaper removal (1)gutter repair (1)

09/14/2020

Exceptional service, here on time, cleaned up everyday, technicians worked till late everyday and finished in 4 days. Complete. When they ripped the roof I was shown all issues and Joe took complete care of each issue. I am pleased and so satisfied by this company and I have been very skeptical of all the roofers that bid on this project. Knockouts price was fair and there were no surprises. The o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip and replace roof

CATEGORY roofing,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

05/21/2020

Joe and his team did an excellent job. They were on time and cleaned up after each day. I will be selling this house and I'm looking forward to hiring them to work on my next house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and siding repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Photo for Knockout Roofing and Home Improvement LLC - 363 Park Ave, EAST HARTFORD, CT - 38596198

11/01/2019

Joseph and his team does an outstanding job of fixing issues that were caused by other, incompetent contractors. At my Avon house Joseph had an extremely challenging job of finding a roof leak. He ultimately found it was caused by a previous bathroom remodeler who had screwed in vent ducting with screws too long for the job, and they had pierced the roof & shingles just out of sight when looking d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 1/2 of roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/10/2019

We could not be more pleased with the price, timeliness and quality of the work. The quote from Knockout Roofing beat all of our other quotes by a substantial amount. Joe was very flexible with scheduling. We have a large roof and it was completed in a only a few days, even with some inclement weather. Finished product looks amazing and very well done! Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

05/29/2019

Knockout Roofing recently completed the repair and replacement of our old composite shingle roof and we could not be more pleased with the job. Joe Wilson, the owner proved to be a friendly, honest and professional all the way through. He did a very thorough evaluation of the roof without a slick sales pitch and gave us an absolutely terrific bid beating numerous competing bids by over 30%. He sho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New composite shingle replacement to 60 year old roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

05/27/2019

Joe and his team were great! They arrived early, removed the old shingles, put on the new shingles and cleaned up all in one day. My roof looks great and I’m very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

03/19/2019

Joe is awesome to work with and his work was perfect. I could not be happier with the roof. Joe also helped removing some old clutter around the yard and bringing it to the dump. I just cannot say enough good things about this business. I would certainly do business with Joe again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The old shingles on the roof needed to be removed and replaced.

CATEGORY roofing,dumpster service

01/04/2019

I was looking to have my house painted and replace several windows in my home. It was months of waiting for prices and pictures but I had decided to hang in there because Joe did my roof and did a fabulous job. Showed on time and completed it quickly. But that all changed. I was told several times I was on the calendar for this week (1/2/19). Prior to agreeing to have the windows installed I asked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intall replacement windows

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

11/02/2018

Joe was GREAT!! Very professional, very personable. He took pictures of the before and after so we could see what the problem was and how he fixed it. I intend to hire Joe to replace my entire roof in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking roof repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

09/12/2018

Joe was responsive and professional. He aimes to please. I was more then happy with my roof replacement. He went above and beyond what I expected. Would absolutely recommend his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shingle off

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Decking, Porches, Carpentry, Clean outs/Dumpster Services and other remodeling services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing