John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Department Of Consumer Protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2021
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

32 Silver Lane

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06118

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services....

Resposiveness

gutter repair (26)gutter cleaning (21)

04/03/2020

Great communication, great service & great price. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

12/02/2019

We made the appointment 1 week in advance. I called the morning of the appointment (Wednesday before Thanksgiving) to confirm and ask if they could give me an estimate of when the would arrive. The woman said they were coming and would get back to me. She never called, and they didn't come...….until 2 days later.... I called and she said she was too busy to call me and the workers would be doing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

08/05/2019

I have used John's Gutter Cleaning for cleaning my gutters for a few years now. This time it was time to have a gutter in front of the house replaced. John came out for an estimate and scheduled the service within the week. He recommended that for the length of the gutter a double downspout should be installed. The 2 guys he sent in to do the job were courteous, professional and did a great job fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you kindly for a such a great review on our Company. We greatly appreciate your continued business with John's Gutter Cleaning LLC.

07/27/2019

Great! Rained right after gutter cleaning and all gutters were flowing well. Fast and efficient service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

John's Gutter Cleaning LLC appreciates the Great Review. Thank you for your continued business.

05/25/2019

Scheduled appointment but never showed. When questioned, they stated that the paperwork stayed behind at the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

05/08/2019

The crew was excellent!!! They were hard working, professional and nice young men that did a great job !!! I highly recommend this company going forward!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

11/26/2018

Good service, gutters cleaned, debris removed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/13/2018

I was supposed to meet them at our home and go over the given estimate and review the work to be done. When I arrived home, the work had already begun and it was on the front of the house rather than the rear. They corrected that, and we negotiated additional work on an outbuilding for an additional cost. The work looks good and they left the area neat. We would have appreciated them asking before...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters on rear of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

07/10/2018

They came during a torrential rain and cleaned the gutters and told me they would come back to seal them. I gave them their check and they never came back, never responded to my calls. I would never hire them again, and found Wood & Wood Gutter who were terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the gutters cleaned and sealed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

I do apologize for your experience with us. Your gutter cleaning was done on October 24,2017. Yes it was raining that day. And despite those conditions we went out and did your cleaning anyway. We as a courtesy let our customers know of the issues we find during the cleanings and do our absolute best to schedule accordingly. I apologize for any miscommunication.

06/13/2018

Excellent. On time, helpful and curtesious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutter and replacement of old one along with leaf guard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Power Wash Homes, roofs, decks, fences, sidewalks Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Installation & Repairs

Chimney Cleaning, Landscaping, roofing, siding