John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services.

gutter repair (27)gutter cleaning (21)

02/08/2022

Dan P.

Asked for a quote and they were there same day. Assessed what work needed to be done and came back the next morning to complete it. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter Seam Repair

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

04/03/2020

Charles M.

Great communication, great service & great price. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

12/02/2019

Peter P.

We made the appointment 1 week in advance. I called the morning of the appointment (Wednesday before Thanksgiving) to confirm and ask if they could give me an estimate of when the would arrive. The woman said they were coming and would get back to me. She never called, and they didn't come...….until 2 days later.... I called and she said she was too busy to call me and the workers would be doing the job very fast to fit in all the appointments before dark. It's all about their company, not the customer

Description of Work
Simple gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

08/05/2019

Claudio S.

I have used John's Gutter Cleaning for cleaning my gutters for a few years now. This time it was time to have a gutter in front of the house replaced. John came out for an estimate and scheduled the service within the week. He recommended that for the length of the gutter a double downspout should be installed. The 2 guys he sent in to do the job were courteous, professional and did a great job for a fair price. I would recommend John's Gutter Cleaning.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you kindly for a such a great review on our Company. We greatly appreciate your continued business with John's Gutter Cleaning LLC.

07/27/2019

Joan G.

Great! Rained right after gutter cleaning and all gutters were flowing well. Fast and efficient service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

John's Gutter Cleaning LLC appreciates the Great Review. Thank you for your continued business.

05/25/2019

Linda R.

Scheduled appointment but never showed. When questioned, they stated that the paperwork stayed behind at the office.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

05/08/2019

Ed M.

The crew was excellent!!! They were hard working, professional and nice young men that did a great job !!! I highly recommend this company going forward!!!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

11/26/2018

Thomas D.

Good service, gutters cleaned, debris removed

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/13/2018

Stanley M.

I was supposed to meet them at our home and go over the given estimate and review the work to be done. When I arrived home, the work had already begun and it was on the front of the house rather than the rear. They corrected that, and we negotiated additional work on an outbuilding for an additional cost. The work looks good and they left the area neat. We would have appreciated them asking before leaving a sign at the end of our driveway. We have a strict city sign ordinance.

Description of Work
Gutters on rear of house

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

07/10/2018

Meg M.

They came during a torrential rain and cleaned the gutters and told me they would come back to seal them. I gave them their check and they never came back, never responded to my calls. I would never hire them again, and found Wood & Wood Gutter who were terrific

Description of Work
I needed the gutters cleaned and sealed.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

I do apologize for your experience with us. Your gutter cleaning was done on October 24,2017. Yes it was raining that day. And despite those conditions we went out and did your cleaning anyway. We as a courtesy let our customers know of the issues we find during the cleanings and do our absolute best to schedule accordingly. I apologize for any miscommunication.

06/13/2018

Girija B.

Excellent. On time, helpful and curtesious.

Description of Work
New gutter and replacement of old one along with leaf guard

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

05/16/2018

Michael N.

The team showed up on time, and completed the work thoroughly and in a short time.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

01/24/2018

John S.

Great - they worked in adverse conditions (icy) but got the job done.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

01/13/2018

Terri K.

John's crew did an OUTSTANDING job!!! They removed all the ice and leaves from our gutters. They also cleared the snow from our roof. The saved us thousands in gutter replacement.

Description of Work
Ice jams removed and gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

01/08/2018

Stephen B.

Best service out of all the companies i’ve used this far. Flushed water through the gutters until they were unclogged from debris, and cleans debris off the rooftop, which most companies won’t do. Work crew was polite and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

11/01/2017

Lori B.

Very polite and explained everything that needed to be done. Did a great job and price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, replaced some gutters and added new gutters where needed.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

08/31/2017

Teresa F.

They re-routed some of the downspouts and I am happy to say we had no water or ice issues this past winter. They showed up when they said they would, were very professional, did the job in a timely manner, and cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
In 2016, John and his team replaced all our gutters and downspouts due to some ice-damming issues we had been having.

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

01/09/2017

Robin C.

Well except they came 3 days before the appointment and I was not at home..I prefer to be at home for contractors. They also left the fence gate to the backyard wide open

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

08/24/2016

Angel F.

John was very prompt in coming to our house to provide us with an estimate. The work crew came in early as scheduled and proceeded to replace the front gutters of the house and make some minor adjustments to the rear ones. The work was done very professionally. The work crew had a great attitude and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace old gutters

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

06/17/2016

Jennifer M.

I could always reach someone at the company quickly. If I did have to leave a message, I was called back asap. Denise handled the office and was very nice and helpful. John came to the house right away to give me an estimate. I appreciated that he took time to show me things and explain why something was harmful to the house and what he recommended to correct. Originally I had planned on repair rather than full replacement, but after meeting with him I felt it was the better course to just replace all and his pricing was reasonable. I have a house built in the 50's and I know the gutters were 20+ years old - it was time. Again, they were flexible with scheduling, showed up on time with a crew of 3 and were done by 1:30. The crew was also very polite and friendly. The gutters look so much better and I've had a couple people comment that they were nicely done. Thanks John!

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters and downspouts, added two new downspouts.

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

04/19/2016

Craig P.

Called to schedule a quote, the lady working was nice and helpful. Scheduled the quote for a couple days later, The day of the appointment the company did not show up. Called them and they had accidentally written my number down wrong. They had to cancel because the owner was ill. Rescheduled for 2 days later, the owner showed up a few minutes late, but that wasn't a big deal. He was nice and helpful. The quote was not as competitive as others I had received, so we went with someone else.

Description of Work
Received a quote for 2 gutters.

Work Completed On 04/14/2016

11/24/2015

Stefan B.

They do a very thorough job and test proper drainage through the downspouts by washing the gutters with water. In the past, they also repaired or replaced our damaged gutters and fascia boards when needed. It's not the cheapest local provider but one which we were overall always very satisfied with, also in comparison to other gutter cleaning and installation companies. As it was all outside work, we did not depend on an appointment time to be present at the time of service. They did their job and left the bill.

Description of Work
We used John's for our yearly gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/20/2015

11/23/2015

KATHLEEN B.

Very prompt service. Professional demeanor. The premises were left clean after company finished. Would recommend this company...fair price, excellent service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/22/2015

08/02/2014

Gail F.

Called on Tuesday, it was booked for Friday. I didn't have to be home. They left the bill in my mailbox. It's raining and my gutters are no longer overflowing. My back gutter is 3 stories up and that was done without a problem. Definitely the best.

Description of Work
They hand cleaned my gutters and down spouts. Rinsed with water.