Advantaclean of Greater Hartford, CT

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean and its affiliates have established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential, commercial and governmental market segments....

Ameri-Best Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Ameri-Best Carpet Cleaning - the Steam Carpet Cleaning and Restoration experts that Farmington Valley business and homeowners have been choosing since 1999! Our impeccable reputation offers customers peace of mind from knowing the job will be done right the first time. Our experienced carpet cleaners use the most advanced truck mounted carpet cleaning system which removes ground in dirt and revives your carpets appearance. For 15 years, we have been locally, family owned and operated, fully licensed, insured and certified in all areas of our trade. At Ameri-Best, we always strive to provide the highest level of customer service at affordable rates and always put the customer first with our fast and courteous service. We specialize in Carpet / Area Rug / Oriental Rug / Tile / Upholstery and Mattress Cleaning, Carpet Deodorizing / Protection and Water / Flood Damage Restoration. Call us today to discuss your next cleaning project. And remember – we provide the most thorough carpet cleaning ever or it’s free!

Duct Dogs Of US CORP

Here at Duct Dogs Corp., we pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. Each spring and fall, you should take time to make sure that all of your vents are ready for the vigor of the coming season. We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be more polluted then outdoor air. Now consider on average that people spend 90% of their time indoors; the fact can be quite alarming. Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems which are our air ducts. Call today and let us get them ready.

Y&M Airduct Service

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer Airduct and dryer vent cleaning services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

08/20/2018

My experience with AdvantaClean of Greater Hartford and its owner, Peter Sheldon, was quite unsatisfactory. I had called their appointment setting service to arrange for a mold inspection of a ranch style home I was looking to purchase after observing wetness and what appeared to be mold on the bedroom ceiling during a walk-through. I was quoted $100 for a visual inspection, no air sampling. I cle...

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

05/04/2017

They are timely, clean, efficient, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I hire them to do my dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

10/03/2016

Work that was done was experienced and well planned. Great team..good company and excellent work

Description of Work
Great work duct cleaning, mold removal. Repair sheetrock. .

Category water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

05/13/2015

Read above!

Description of Work
The provider came out and gave me an estimate for mold remediation. I was selling my house and the assigned home inspector was a roofer and really had no idea about mold in any home. I called and asked for an estimate and a review for the "problem". Since I was out of state, I had my realtor there to accompany him. Even she was a appalled by his attitude and lack of professionality. Without even checking for mold with any monitor, he said that the job would be $5,600 to rip down the paneling and sheetrock on one-half of the walls and replace in one room 10x20. This did not include rebuild (another $5,000) nor other rooms or carpets. Suffice it to say, that this company is preying on people who are moving or single women or older people who do not have any other alternatives. Thank you god that I got a referral from a friend in Bristol who recommended me to another mold remediator! Please beware!

Category mold removal

AdvantaClean of Greater Hartford specializes in emergency water removal, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and mold removal in Hartford and the surrounding areas.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing