Ace Maintenance LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

We are an owner operated company with two employees, servicing Conn for 25 years....

Paint Perfect

For over 20 years, our mission has been to provide the highest level of quality and service to our clients. You can expect a competent, courteous and skilled crew to complete your painting project. We are good listeners, so tell us what you need and let us do the rest. We are experienced, factory- trained, properly registered, certified by the EPA, fully insured and highly recommended. Our work is guaranteed and we never use subcontractors. Check us out, read our testimonials, then you know you made the right decision using Paint Perfect Inc. In 1987, Will (son) was a Freshman at Boston College. Coming up with tuition was a challenge! Mike McCarthy (dad), who had painted when he was at BC, suggested that they could paint some houses together to earn tuition money. The seed was planted, and from that humble beginning, a painting business started to take shape. Robert Gordon (trusted Foreman) was a high school student in 1987 looking for something to do and joined the crew that first summer. Ever since then, Robert (Bob) has been working together with the McCarthy family to build Paint Perfect into what it is today. As a business, Paint Perfect, Inc. had some important decisions to make. One of the biggest was our commitment to following the rules. That means we work 'on the table' and properly classify our staff as employees. Another important piece is the licensing. We are a licensed Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) in MA and CT, we are a RRP lead safe renovator (RRP) registered nationally with the EPA (covers CT) and also a Lead Safe Renovator in Massachusetts. These steps insure that both our clients and employees will benefit from a safe, professional experience. We have now been in business for well over 20 years and are proud of the service we offer. Contact us today for a free estimate!

A.L.L Lawn Service LLC

Specializing in lawn care services and outdoor maintenance for residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Lawn care, fertilization, treatment, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

J Corrigan LLC

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done.

11/26/2018

I've used this person many times with excellent results every time. He is a very fast worker and brings all the right tools to get the job done.

Description of Work
general handyman work

Category pressure washing

11/19/2018

Steve from Ace Maintenance removed the old gutter guards and cleaned the debris from the gutters which had been there for many years. He was prompt and did an excellent job. In one section of the house, the roof shingles sat atop the gutter guards and he could not remove them on a cold day as the shingles might break. So, he came back a few days later and completed the job.

Description of Work
We needed our gutters cleaned and the gutter guards removed. The gutter guards were so old there was moss covering the tops so that when it rained a limited amount of rain went into the gutter and the rest overflowed.

06/14/2018

Perfection! They called when they were on their way, they were neat, professional, did a GREAT JOB for a great price!! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Cleaned all my 22 windows (inside and out) plus all screens and window sills

08/07/2017

They did a good job. They were prompt, and they were accurate. They did a better job than whoever did it before. The price was good, too. They responded to everything I asked about it and did a good job. They were good.

Description of Work
They did some gutter cleaning for me.

03/29/2017

The price was very reasonable and the company was reasonable easy to schedule. The quality of the job was very poor. A team of three guys showed up with ladders and blowers and basically blasted everything that could me moved with air. No water in the process at all, pretty much all the baked on dirt is still there. To top it off, they blew a ton of dirt and leaves onto one of my porches the day b...

Description of Work
We have a number of gutters that were in desperate need of cleaning, we tend to get heavy needles and a thick film of dirt that can be tough to get out of our gutters. We also had a gutter that was in need of repair and resulting in a heavy stream of water hitting our patio in the same spot each rainfall.

Category gutter cleaning

[Member Name Removed] All due respect, but you didn't hire me to clean your gutters. Could you please amend your report on my company. I did work for you in October 31 2016 . I washed your windows and you were very happy. Thank you Rob Bagley Ace Maintenance LLC.

11/07/2016

I don't have a lot of gutters but they're quite high, and placing the ladder in the back is complicated. The downspouts were completely clogged. They came the day after I called (wow!) and were able to quote me a cost and do the work immediately, saving the hassle of setting up an additional time. They left the site clean and neat.

Description of Work
Rob and team cleaned gutters at the second-floor level and downspouts.

10/11/2016

Ace Maintenance was terrific! I highly recommend them for cleaning tasks. They were prompt, efficient, and extremely professional. I will most certainly be using them again. If you need windows cleaned, Rob from Ace Maintenance is definitely the one to call, no doubt about it!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

06/14/2016

This was our second time using Ace and they did an awesome job, just like the first time. Rob is very trustworthy and detail-oriented. I highly recommend Ace and am sure you'll be pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Power washed house, cleaned gutters, 2 chandeliers, washed all external windows and 3 large high internal windows.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

12/06/2015

Nice people who work efficiently. The windows came out great. I would have liked to see some sort of cleaning for the screen on the slider but I guess they just stick to the windows. Somewhat messy service in that a wet rag was left on the window sill in the den and a bottle of spray cleaner was left on the vanity in the bedroom. It was this lack of attention to these details that brought their gr...

Description of Work
They washed several windows in my condo.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it very much.

10/12/2015

They did an excellent job. I have an old house with the original wood framed windows with multiple panes. While I love the look and feel of them they are very challenging to clean. It turned out that some of the screens and storm windows had been put in incorrectly (probably from some previous washing or painting) and this was quickly resolved. Overall the work was done very professionally and I c...

Description of Work
Window Washing. Included all screens, storm windows and multiple paned windows

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank You for your review. I like the look and feel of an old double hung window as well. Although they are challenging to do, the finish product is a nice view to have as I back out of the driveway, and those old windows are shining.

Window cleaning & power washing

Roof cleaning interior and exterior painting