ARROW FENCE INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2006

192 HIGH ST

East Hampton, CT 06424

Arrow Fence has been providing their residential and commercial customers with only the highest quality fences including cedar, vinyl, aluminum, pvc & ornamental iron. Located in East Hampton, CT on Route 66, Arrow Fence stocks a complete inventory with many styles on display....

01/23/2021

Cathy S.

Very well. On time for the appointment for the estimate. The crew did the job over two days, removing and replacing as they went. They worked steadily and they worked hard. They were pleasant to work with and highly professional. There fencing was two sides of a back yard, one side gently sloping downward toward the back of the yard. Somehow they installed that side so that it was evenly and perfectly aligned with the slope. They removed all old fencing and even as much of the brush that they could fit on the truck, even though that was above and beyond the contract. Total cost with CT tax was @ $8200, and $280 of that was for the materials for the gate replacement and repair. Outstanding experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Remove and replace @160 feet of stockade fence. Replaced with 6ft pressure treated cedar stockade fence with backing rails, cedar fence posts. Redug holes for posts. Removal of some brush to clear line for new fence. Also included replacement of a 6 ft. chain link gate with compromised post set in concrete.

Category fencing

Thank you for your review!

09/11/2017

Nancy D.

Didn't use as price quoted was 50% higher than two other identical quotes.

Description of Work
Perimeter fence

08/15/2017

Joseph S.

Driveway gate, did not have this done.

Description of Work
GATE

Category fencing,woodworking

08/15/2017

Joseph S.

Removal of old fence & installation of new fence ( wooden) and a gate.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing,woodworking

04/18/2014

Phil M.

Very prompt and professional communication and contact. They were timely, and although I did not choose them I would recommend a customer in the market for a fence to check them out.

08/12/2013

Sandy M.

The order was placed in early May. There were 3 dates set for installment and each time cancelled by the installer. The excuse given was that Arrow was behind schedule with the making of our fence. It turned out to be a nightmare of promises made but not kept. We were focused on dependability and reliability and we did not get it. Finally on the 4th try the fence was installed. The fence looks fabulous and very nice quality but I would never go this route again. We could have had the same fence done by another company with their own installer for about one half of the cost and half of the wait time.

Description of Work
Arrow provided the 48' wide by 5' high cedar fence with 18" bar topper which was ordered and installed by the lawn service. Although we checked and got quotes from 4 other fence companies, my husband decided to hire our lawn service to install the fence because we were pleased with structural work that they had done for us in the past. Our lawn service used the very reputable Arrow Fence Company as their only choice of fences.

07/31/2013

Justin G.

They came out and measured and gave us options.They had 90% of the work done the first day. The fence looks phenomincal. We had one settling issue that they came and fixed immediately. All of the details were amazing. We have recommended them to neighbors.

Description of Work
We lost our chain link fence during Sandy. They gave us a new 5ft cedar fence. This also included a gate.

05/10/2013

Dennis L.

Over is okay. No work was performed and completed.

Description of Work
Vendor did not respond and did not come to give an estimate.

04/22/2013

Rosalyn L.

We signed a contract with Home Depot. The terms were half down with the contract and half after completion, with no interest if paid in full in 24 months. The first bill said no interest if paid in full in six months. I called Home Depot and the terms were immediately changed to 24 months. Be sure to read your terms.

Description of Work
Salesman came to the house through Home Depot contact. Gave us all the options and we picked a vinyl rail type fence. The price seemed reasonable so w signed a contract. That was in February and the next day it snowed. The first chance they had after the snow melted was April. A date was set and the crew arrived promptly at 8 am. They removed our old fence and took the wood away. Then they installed the new fence and were done by 11 am. Very polite workmen and a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend this company.

02/08/2013

Isabelle E.

They are outstanding. It was even better than we expected it to look. It's just gorgeous. It's the quality fencing they use, not the same quality you get from big box stores, it is the upgraded quality. These guys were so unbelievable when they put up this fence. Not only did it looked as good as it did after they left they did not leave one thing there. The landscape is all around where the new fence is. They are amazing. They were here exactly when they are supposed to be. The people are all very professional. They were very nice from the moment we went over to their office and look at their samples and talked to them and they sent me out pricing and then I talk to them about a different style and height of the fence and they sent me more pricing. They were always very professional and excellent about the whole thing. They said it will take so many weeks for the fencing to come in and then they were here when they said they would be. I think anyone needs to go and look at their fencing before you think it's little bit pricier than what you get compared to other places because you can see the difference as soon as you look at it and they actually do the installation for Home Depot. We have little dog and I was so afraid my dog can get underneath the fence and they landscaped it all so that there is no way she could go under so that I feel safe with my dog. I was happy with them. I would use them again and I wish I had more fencing to do, that's how good they were. Now if only they did windows!!!

Description of Work
Arrow Fence came out and installed fence for us in August. They measured and installed it and they did put a beautiful gate that has automatic lock, they fit it right next to our pool.

Buckland Home Contractor

My Company does home improvement. This is my 35th year in business, I am a true professional. I never cut corners, always thinking about the customer’s needs. I'm the person who does all the estimates. You’re never dealing with different people. I do most of all the work myself, which I prefer. I do have sub-contractors from time to time, all with many years of experience, all insured. When a contract is signed I have three payments (State of Connecticut recommends) 1st payment when contract is signed, 2nd payment half way thru job, 3rd payment when job is completed. This gives you piece of mind.

Offers by Buckland Home Contractor on Angi
    Rockland Fence, LLC

ATTENTION - WE ARE OPEN AND WORKING - Hello and welcome to our Angie's List page! As you already know, our company is called Rockland Fence LLC and we provide residential and commercial fencing solutions for safety, privacy, security and beautification. Rockland Fence installs many types of fence including steel, aluminum, chain link, vinyl and wood. Rockland Fence services all of Connecticut and can provide all of your fencing needs including privacy, pets, estates, arbors and pergolas, hand railings, wood guardrail, tennis courts and more. Thank you for taking a look at our company and please contact us with any questions or to set up an appointment for a free quote!

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater of NY and CT and many other states area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself.

Offers by Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

CEDAR PICKET, CEDAR PRIVACY FENCES. PVC FENCES. RAIL FENCES. ALUMINUM FENCES. CEDAR PICKET PRIVACY CEDAR, COMMERCIAL FENCING, RESIDENTIAL FENCING