Giordano's Heating & A/C

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2012

13 Roosevelt Dr Rt 34

Derby, CT 06418

Giordano s Heating & Air Conditioning is there to be your total home comfort experts. From air conditioning to heat pumps and dehumidification, we can handle all your home s climate control needs with the attention to detail and unflagging skill that you expect of any professional that you invite into your home....

07/22/2020

Robert M.

We spoke with Dave Biga and he gave us a very detailed overview of what was needed, and a very fair price, we waited a bit due to the hot season demand, but well worth the wait. Two gentlemen came right on time and on a very hot day and did an amazing job installing and clean up afterwards, all in all a great experience. Enjoying a cool and comfortable evening as I type this , thanks Dave and crew!

Description of Work
HVAC Furnace

04/23/2019

stephen D.

I had my oil burner converted to Natural gas by Giordano Heating its worth it what a great deal. I compared about 6 different companies and spent a lot of time talking to each one. After several larger shops I realized that an all in one COMBI unit was not suited for my old cast iron baseboards. Giordano’s told me about a Burnham unit and a separate water heater tank. I went with them and they even helped my old burner stay working until the gas line was installed. What a nice company and what a quality job they did. We are very thankful Dave was there to help out every step of the way.

Description of Work
Convert to gas Boiler and Water in my home

06/10/2018

Maryann R.

After receiving 3 quotes to replace our air conditioning compressor and air handler, we chose Giordano’s Heating & Air Conditioning. Although they did not give the lowest estimate, we were impressed by Bryon’s knowledge and thoroughness of his presentation when he checked our previous system. We also felt that the units recommended were of a higher quality than ones recommended by another company. We found Giordano’s to be an excellent choice overall. Bryon was prompt at getting back to us when we had questions. Our project was scheduled within a short time. David handled the process of scheduling and overseeing the job. In addition to the air conditioner replacement, we needed an additional GFCI outlet run to our outside unit due to code. This required the services of an electrician. The electrician arrived a day early due to his mistake, but it turned out not to be a problem. David and the electrician both apologized for this mistake. The day of the installation went well. David arrived with two of his workers and they immediately started working. The two workers did excellent work both outside and up in the attic on a day which was unusually hot. We were pleased with the quality of the workmanship. They also made sure everything was cleaned up. David came back at the end of the day to see how everything went and whether we were happy with the job. After the job was completed, they handled signing up for the warranty for our air conditioning system and sent us the warranty information as well as the information on how to apply for a rebate. All of this was performed in a timely manner. We had one more question after a few weeks, which they also answered promptly. We would not hesitate to hire Giordano’s again.

Description of Work
Replacement of Central A/C compressor and air handler

09/04/2016

Leon B.

Description of Work
You are going to love this service and the products. They are probably becoming more in demand as they are quite busy and tough to get an appointment. Once you get them in, you won't be sorry. My AC died at the end of last season. Had to get it replaced. Lou Giordano himself came out to spec the job. He was fair with the estimate and within the ball park of the others that I had received. Not only was he completely knowledgeable about the equipment, he helped to price the job out with what was needed versus what would be unnecessary bells and whistles. He knows his stuff and is a straight shooter. Day of installation and they came at 8am for an 8:30 appointment. (No complaints here!) The job was more complicated than originally thought, but Dave and Ed were committed to getting the job done right and in a neat and professional manner. These guys did a phenomenal job. They explain everything and even talk you through the problems as they pop up throughout the installation and as they're solving the problems. And at the end of the day, they solve all of the problems.

05/18/2016

JOSEPH S.

Description of Work
Installed two HVAC units

12/08/2015

Joseph L.

10/19/2015

JAMES R.

good job, on-time and professional.

Description of Work
Serviced Heating system

09/12/2015

Gregory Q.

Giordano's recently performed a natural gas conversion and installed a new central air unit for me. I dealt primarily with Dave Biga. He was honest, professional, and courteous. I interviewed several other HVAC companies. Giordano's quote was competitive. The installation was well done. The indoor piping and exhaust vents were well placed. It is clear that Giordano's team puts thought into their work. If the need arises I will use Giordano's again.

Description of Work
Natural gas conversion and installed a new central air unit.

09/04/2015

Carl S.

Description of Work
Service A/C system

08/12/2015

Richard R.

Description of Work
They installed a new gas furnace and air conditioner. The work was prompt, efficient and clean.

08/11/2015

Kathleen & Vic K.

Description of Work
Has a service contract with them

05/20/2015

Vilma D.

He did awesome job on my unit. He is precise, neat, clean, professional, and then some. He is such a nice pleasant person to deal with. He installed the entire unit. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Description of Work
Installed a new 3 ton aircondition system.

10/07/2014

Wayne H.

08/07/2014

James P.

They did an excellent job. I did the furnace over the winter and was very happy so I just had them back to do central air. Their pricing is very competitive and their technicians are excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace, gas water heater, gas line to stove, and central air.

10/10/2013

David H.

The work went well.

Description of Work
Install new central air unit + air handler

09/30/2013

Jonathan W.

Dave and his staff arrived on time and did a great job of installing the system. This is the second time I have used Giordano's. They also installed a state-of-the-art furnace. They are very professional and polite. They also quoted a very good price.

Description of Work
Installed Ductless airconditioning system in attic.

07/19/2012

Pamela B.

I made an appointment with them for a Saturday. I had used them for another property I own and made sure I told them I was already a customer. The girl you answered the phone was not very bright and clearly inexperienced. Anyway, I waited most of the morning on the scheduled day and when I called to find out when they thought they would get to my house, I was told there must be a misunderstanding...there was no record of an appointment. Well, the misunderstanding was not on my part! Needless to say, I will no longer be a customer. Not very reliable.

Description of Work
Failed to show for appointment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

In Regards to this comment, we didn`t do any work at the home, they appointment was for an estimate for new central air conditioning, I had contacted the homeowner Saturday morning to reschedule, but she demanded I get there today, sometimes in this line of work emergency service calls come up, and sometime people have to understand that things do happen.

03/16/2012

Cheryl B.

Their quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
They installed my air conditioning unit.

East Coast Mechanical Inc

Formed in 1994 by Norm Wium, East Coast Mechanical Inc. has become one of the preeminent Trane Comfort Specialist Dealers in the area. We specialize in residential renovation and replacements along with residential/light commercial construction and service. Located at 1187 Highland Avenue in Cheshire, we have a complete fabrication shop, office and service parts inventory on site. We offer 24-hour service, maintenance agreements and, of course, free evaluations and heat loss calculations for comfort system installations. Additional email - info@calleastcoast.com.

Offers by East Coast Mechanical Inc on Angi
    HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angi
    AIRplus Heating & Cooling Llc

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Equipment & Systems,Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heat Pumps,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment

We do not offer duct cleaning but can recomand a reliable company for you.