All Seasons Roofing Chimney & Gutters

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

142 Holmes Ave

Darien, CT 06820

DBA - All Seasons Quality Home Improvement. We are a licensed and fully insured roofing contractor, specializing in all types of roofing service. Our highly trained professional workers know how to get the job done in a professional and timely manner. We provide our customers with detailed, written estimates and lifetime warranty. You won’t receive that sort of security from lesser roofers....

10/25/2016

Katherine S.

Excellent. The work was done well, fast, and the workers picked up the materials everyday. Very nice guys.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters on house and garage

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

08/31/2016

linda B.

great awesome very happy the best contracting company i ever dealt with

Description of Work
new roof gutters and siding amazing crew great workmanship great talent service sales also the owner was great walk me thru all the steps to make my house look like a million bucks all my neighbors also complimented the work all seasons done

05/03/2016

Milly F.

Job went very well all seasons provided us with insurance that the other roofers I got estimates from couldn't supply to me. They helped us pick out our colors for our roof. They were very patient with us. Very happy would recommend all seasons any day. Thanks.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters.

05/03/2016

nia marie H.

great job great bunch of workers very clean job all my neighbors were happy and one of my neighbors hired all seasons and they too were also happy

Description of Work
in stall new roof

07/10/2015

Jason H.

The owner was at my house the same day I called. He gave us a grate price and started the job the next day. Excellent crew who worked fast and efficient to get the job done before our family party later that week. The job was so well cleaned up that you couldn't even tell they just ripped off a whole roof. The owner was at the job most of the day watching over the guys and making sure we were happy. I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

03/07/2015

Albert M.

Totally responsive and professional. Expensive? Yes, but these guys cleared my roof in less than 24 hours from when I called. Saved me $$$ by avoiding interior water damage from ice damming. Troy Zaro was totally responsive each time I called. His crew showed up within five minutes of when promised. We have specimen landscaping. The crew was very mindful of where they put the snow and ice. I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Cleared ice and snow from roof.

Category roofing, roof snow removal

02/13/2015

Charles S.

All Seasons responded quickly to my request, followed up as promised, provided a firm estimate, arrived on time and performed the work promised. While the service was more expensive than I anticipated, the value was there. I had an excellent experience with All Seasons Roofing Chimney and Gutters and I will call them for future needs.

Description of Work
Cleared snow off roof and chopped / cleared ice damns formed in gutters under freezing conditions.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof snow removal

12/30/2014

Raj C.

The contractor came out and spread some tar around the chimney that didn't stop the leak, and then emailed me an estimate that turned out to be 50% higher than other licensed roofers in the area for additional work that needed to be done. When they called later to see if I wanted to get the work done, after the rightly-priced contractor had finished the job, they said they wanted me to call them back with the other contractor's price to give them a chance to "sharpen their pencil." Give a fair price from the get go. It's not my job to spend all my time to get the right price out of a contractor. I would not recommend.

Description of Work
I purchased the offer through Angie's List for $179 roof inspection and leak repair.

Category roofing, chimney repair

All Seasons did NOT ask for the other contractor’s price! If there is a significant difference in price, usually homeowners will give us the courtesy of a phone call to let us know, so that we may evaluate the scope of the project to see if the two estimates actually compare on a line by line basis. Estimates can be confusing to most homeowners as they are not qualified roofers and often need detailed explanations.

12/11/2014

Susan C.

He (Troy) was tremendous and did an excellent job. We used him from 2013 through 2014.

Description of Work
The Roof started to leak inside and he came out and re roofed the sun porch. They have put the leaf guard in all my gutters. They painted the trim on my house which was perfect.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof snow removal

10/26/2014

Joe E.

Gave me an estimate for repairs that was about 33% higher than another roofer that did the job.

Description of Work
Inspected roof through deal on Angies List.

07/26/2014

Benjamin H.

Called for a quote, and they promptly came out to look at the Garage. they came back with an emailed estimate a couple days later. I contacted them about 2 months afterwards and they honored the quote given. Troy came out and collected the signed estimate and 50% down payment. Came 2 days later and got the job done in one day. All correspondents were very professional and friendly. I think $3,500 is a lot to spend on a garage roof, but the price was competitive with the other quotes I got from many other companies.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on a detached 2-car garage

07/07/2014

Mark H.

He said, "So what," then he screamed some explicitives and I left.

Description of Work
He was putting up signs on telephone poles at Post Rd. and Hills Point and I told him it was illegal.

07/02/2014

Maureen G.

Troy Zaro, owner of All Season Roofing gave me a written guarantee that if I hired him and his company, they could stop my stone chimneys from leaking when it rains, as Troy said the problem was caused by the flashing not being done properly on both of them. I believe he was probably right, but when the repair work was done, Troy, the owner, was not on the job site to be sure that the work was done properly. The job was performed in July 2013 and when I checked in Sept. 2013, it was still leaking. Troy returned several times. On one particular day he told me he could apply Geocel to the flashing to stop the leaking chimneys. The total estimated cost would be $650 for each chimney, but instead took $1,000 cash. Anyway, the next week it rained again, and the chimneys continued to leak. Although Troy made promises to come out and fix again in the Spring, I have not heard anything from him since May 7, 2014. If anyone is in need of chimney and/or roofing installation or repair work, I would suggest that they NOT hire ALL SEASONS and Troy Zaro and instead contact a reputable company who can provide references of successful similar jobs performed before hiring any. Unfortunately, I relied on Angie's List and am now out $4200. I guess people and companies that make 'Angie's List' aren't thoroughly screened to be sure that their contacts aren't swindled by people like Troy Zaro and his company, All Seasons Roofing.

Description of Work
Troy Zaro, the owner of All Seasons Roofing & Gutters or All Seasons Restoration & Roofing (whatever company name he is going by this week) attempted to repair the flashing around two stone chimenys in order to get them to stop leaking after a heavy rain into my attic causing water damage to inside walls and ceilings.

04/29/2014

Nancy R.

Troy returned my call quickly, and was at my house in no time to assess the ice dams that had developed on my roof. He offered to do the work immediately. His price was very high, but I needed to get the Ice cleared quickly and no one else had responded to my inquiries. I expressed serious concern for potential damage to my gutter guards as they were intending to use masonry tools to chop up the ice. Troy provided a guarantee in writing to be responsible for the gutters as well as the roof shingles 5 feet back. Given this, I agreed to the work. They were done in 3 hours. Later that day I noticed white plastic pieces on my back deck and also around the front door landing. That's when I realized the edging of my gutter guards was chipped all along the length of the roof in both the front and back of the house. I called and left a voice mail for Troy describing what I had found. He responded very quickly and left me a message indicating that I shouldn't worry; they would repair whatever was damaged. In the spring, I climbed up on a ladder to assess the full damage to my guards. The screens were torn up and the guards were broken along the entire length of the roof. I sent pictures to Troy and explained these were LeafFilter guards (www.leaffilter.com), a fairly expensive product which can only be installed by LeafFilter directly. Troy agreed to meet me halfway on the repair which I felt was fair considering he wouldn't be able to do the install work himself. My gutter guards were repaired by LeafFilter recently; and, I'm happy to report that Troy stood behind his guarantee and wrote me a check for 50% of the repair.

Description of Work
Cleared ice dams from my roof. Unfortunately damaged gutter guards, but stood firm on his guarantee and worked with me to repair the guards.

03/26/2014

ann M.

The service response and effectiveness was impressive. My only complaint was that I thought their costs were a little high.

02/15/2014

Ewoud G.

They were very responsive. Came by just a few hours after I called. Gave me a great price to remove the snow from the roof. Did exactly what they say they would do. They worked while is was snowing. Cleaned up the walk way after they were done. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Snow removal from the roof.

Category roof snow removal

09/30/2013

Todd C.

All Season's did a terrific job on our roof replacement. Given the size of the job, I obtained multiple quotes from Angie's List roofers in the area. All Season's provided a very competitive quote, and even more importantly they provided the most detailed quote of all received, with a very clear list of actions, materials and construction standards. Further, Troy came out to our house twice as part of the competitive bid process and I was able to establish a level of trust in him and his business manager, Bruce, through our multiple interactions. Troy and the All Season's team completed our roof replacement as scheduled and according to their quote. The roofing crew was friendly and professional. We maintained regular communication throughout the process and their were no surprises. Our new roof looks great and I would HIGHLY recommend All Season's for anyone who needs a roof repair or replacement

Description of Work
Completely replaced the asphalt shingle roof on an approximately 7000 sq foot ranch style home in Fairfield County

04/11/2013

Ralph H A.

All Seasons Roofing, Chimney's & Gutterswas very willing to accommodate my specific requests and completed all work promptly. They were extremely courteous to work with and very professional. And when they were done they did an exceptional job cleaning up.

Description of Work
All Seasons Roofing, Chimney's & Guttersdid some gutter replacements and repair work on my house.

04/10/2013

Thomas H.

Troy Zano and his four man crew delivered on the detailed estimates as submitted. Crew was punctual everyday and work performed was excellent. Overall we had a good working relationship and I would recommend them for future work.

Description of Work
Install new roof, remove old roof and replace defective areas with plywood. Installed BAF Timberline high definition shingles. Installed ice and water barrier, used 15 pound blend felt paper, installed copper chimney flashing and used 1.5 gallon nails. No stopping. Cleaned leaves + gutters and used dumpster to dispose of debris.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

02/25/2013

Tim R.

I didn't end up going with all season for no other reason than I delayed the work, however I can't say enough great things about Bruce and the team there. Very professional, detailed and competitive on their pricing. The fact that they offer up jobs for you to go and see and references goes a long way. Would definitely recommend working with them.

Description of Work
The services were to be a complete removal and replacement of my roof. Ended up delaying the project.

02/22/2013

christopher E.

They were superb and truly excellent. They were on time and did exactly what they said they would do. They have a very high quality workmanship.

Description of Work
All Seasons Roofing, Chimney's & Gutters replaced my entire roof.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

12/28/2012

Christopher M.

Priced well and work done quickly.

Description of Work
Sealed tiles around radon vent on roof, where rain had been leaking into attic.

12/18/2012

Robert A.

Everything was exactly as promised ... detailed estimate ... performed to perfection ... on time and as quoted. Professional and courteous staff. Full cleanup. Would highly recommend their services without any reservtion.

Description of Work
New roof installation

12/13/2012

Sally B.

The gutter crew of 3 men came in about a week after the roof was replaced. They worked a full day, and did a nice job. I am satisfied with the quality of the work, and also appreciated the punctuality.

Description of Work
All Seasons was replacing my storm-damaged roof, and I asked them for a bid on complete gutter replacement. My house is a large ranch with lots of roof, so $3500 seemed reasonable. In the course of doing the roof replacement, the crew also noticed problems with my chimney. I had indeed had some water get in the previous winter via the chimney. I also went on the roof to inspect the chimney, and agreed with their assessment. So they bid to repoint the chimney and waterproof it for $1500, and I accepted this bid.

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

12/13/2012

Sally B.

Overall - very satisfied with all phases of the job.

Description of Work
Our roof was damaged from hurricane sandy, and needed replacement. The current roof had a second layer of asphalt shingles over the original roof. So it was necessary to remove both old layers for the new roof. All Seasons came in with a very competitive bid. We ended up choosing them based on good user reviews on Angies List. One big concern was getting the work done promptly, so that we would not have emergency tarps up for winter snows. The extensive storm damage raised our concern that the work crews might not be available in time. The All Seasons crew was able to come roughly a week and a half after accepting their bid. They worked for a day, and then it snowed a couple inches the next day. Obviously they didn't work that day. I was very worried that the job would be delayed, waiting for a thaw. To my surprise, the full four member crew showed up the day after the snow and put in a full day. They finished the job on their third work day! Very impressive - and the cold and snow surely added to the jobs difficulty. Over the weekend, I went up on the roof to inspect their work. I saw a very neat and thorough job, and am very satisfied with the work. I did have to spend a couple hours walking around my house with a garbage can to pick up bits of shingle and a couple dozen nails. But considering that there was still snow on the ground when the job was completed, I consider this to be a very minimal cleanup for me.

Gutter Boys LLC

With over 20 years experience, owner Giovanni Jimenez and Gutter Boys LLC guarantee quality service at affordable rate. Family owned and operated, Giovanni and his team specialize in aluminum, copper, K-style and half around gutters custom made to fit any angle. Giovanni's passion for this business sets his team apart and has allowed Gutter Boys to become an industry leader in Fairfield County and the surrounding area. Better Business Bureau accredited and offering a unique Gutter Maintenance program, we offer flexible and customized solutions for every homeowner's gutter needs.

Strong Hammer Contracting

Strong Hammer Contracting is a Roofing & Gutter company that have employees with over 10 years of experience. Our Goal is to provide the best job for our clients.

Offers by Strong Hammer Contracting on Angi
    CT POWER WASHING LLC

CT Power Washing offer a wide range of Power Washing services specializing in exterior power washing. We service the entire state of Connecticut. We have the over 18 years experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Power Washing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Chimney Caps & Repair. Gutter Cleaning, Repair & Replacement. Roof Ice & Snow Removal. Roofing & Siding.