N E Mitchell

Connecticut
08/31/2021

7 Federal Rd

Danbury, CT 06810

Mitchell began in 1945, when Norbert Mitchell returned from Word War II and started his fuel delivery business serving our local Danbury, Connecticut neighbors. Over 75 years and three generations later, we’ve expanded our business to serve all of Western CT and into Westchester and Putnam Counties in NY and the surrounding areas without compromising our commitment to quality, reliability, and convenience. We deliver heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel, and other fuel sources to our neighbors whenever necessary. Plus, we offer our customers HVAC service, service contracts and access to quality appliance installations, so they don’t have to worry about going anywhere else for their comfort needs. Call today to receive a free quote from a team that will treat you like family....

propane dealer (31)heating oil company (18)HVAC Companies (13)water heaters (3)

08/20/2020

They have been excellent, topnotch, and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They deliver our oil and propane and they service our boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,propane sales,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/18/2020

Their services are very good, they are conscientious, and are very professional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They service my furnace and installed propane tanks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

We greatly appreciate the positive review. We're happy that we are meeting your expectations and look forward to a continued relationship for many years to come. Thank you for being a Mitchell customer!

04/16/2019

I have been a customer of Mitchell Oil for 35 years. Every job they have done for me has been professional\y completed by friendly and competent professionals. Tim (sales manager), came to my home to look at the job and promptly got back to me with the estimate. The job was set up for the following week. The technicians, Dave and Holden showed up promptly that morning. They estimated they would be...

Description of Work
I had 2 oil tanks replaced.

Category propane sales,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

03/01/2019

Everything went super smoothly, the whole thing was completed in the morning, everything back up and running by noontime! Anyone looking for a heating, A/C, oil delivery, propane delivery, furnace cleaning company, look no further than Norbert E. Mitchell. We have our A/C yearly maintenance and our yearly heating maintenance contracts with them. We are extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
oil tank replacement (in basement)

Category heating oil companies

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

06/02/2018

Very responsive to phone calls, good pricing.

Description of Work
Set up propane delivery service

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

04/13/2018

The technician was very patient and informative regarding my many questions while he was here. He shared why and how a good annual maninatenance should be performed and suggested strategies for keeping my system in good condition for many more years (my system is quite old). He was very polite and left the area around my furnace cleaner than he found it. I have been a Mitchell customer for about 7...

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

02/05/2018

They put the 2 tanks outside and all I pay for is the per gallon rate. Great compared to everyone else who charges for regulator, contracts etc...

Description of Work
Whole home propane tanks and filling

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

06/06/2017

The cost was nothing because I have an ongoing service with them. So I can just call up and say I want to pre-buy for the next season. They provide all sorts of oils, propanes and even HVACS.

Description of Work
I pre-bought furnace oil from them.

Category heating oil companies

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

05/08/2017

On time. The individual who performed the service was conscientious & pleasant & thorough

Description of Work
No problem w/ Mitchell Co serving my home for more than 30 years. This survey is in recognition of the individual (DW) who performed the service because of his thoroughness and diagnostic ability - don't need to call Mitchell more than once this winter season - used to call Mitchell more than once for same problem for past several years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

04/19/2017

They're very good, very professional. They're good people to work with. I've used them for many years. They're reliable. They're honest. They're easy to work with.

Description of Work
We use them for propane. They're my fuel company. They come all year long.

Work Completed On 03/19/2017

Heating, Cooling, Equipment, Boilers, Furnaces, HVAC, Water Heaters, Pool Heaters. Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Tank Removal & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing