MAS Masonry & Landscaping Co LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2014

MAS Masonry and Landscaping Company LLC built on quality, honesty, and the pursuit of perfection. Established by Marcos in 2005. I've built a reputation that has stood the test of time. I’m looking forward to bringing my experience and superb craftsmanship to your project....

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

D & L Plant Care

D & L is family owned and operated with over 35 years of experience serving Fairfield County!

All Season's Maintenance

🌿🌿🌿 THE MOST TRUSTED! 🌿🌿🌿 All Seasons Maintenance has been providing landscaping and masonry residential and commercial services in the CT areas. We have built a strong, reliable reputation and offer quality services at reasonable prices throughout Fairfield and Litchfield Counties in Connecticut. We believe that quality service and honest work are our way to make sure that we can carry on this business for many years to come. Whether you need landscaping services, new walkways, retaining walls, year-round seasonal care or general mowing services, our crew is ready and reliable.

Offers by All Season's Maintenance on Angi

10/07/2019

Marcos and his crew redid my back patio by pitching it away from the house so water would drain . He also added on to the patio using both my pavers and additional ones . He used Belgian blocks as an edge. Most importantly, he fit pieces perfectly around areas which could not use a whole paver. Magnificent job all around.

Description of Work
Redo and expand patio

Category masonry,patios

07/21/2019

I received three estimates for my masonry project, and chose MAS as the best bidder. I was glad that I did. Marcos and his crew worked meticulously and expertly to provide us with a wonderful result. Everything was done in a professional manner. My wife and I could not be more pleased. We intend on hiring MAS for any other improvement project. Thank you, Marcos. It looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Repaired and reinstalled front walkway as well as built a retaining wall.

Category masonry,hardscaping

10/06/2018

Marcos and his team helped breakdown a boulder that needed to be moved. It was too heavy to move without large equipment, so they split it and moved the pieces into a natural area. Very good price -- there was no way I could have moved it or split it on my own.

Description of Work
Boulder removal

Category landscaping,hardscaping

10/06/2018

Marcos and his team did a wonderful job repairing our stone porch which had been damaged in a storm. While the estimate was on the higher end of the quotes I received, the quality of the work was outstanding. They had to deconstruct and reassemble/regrade part of our stone porch. The project timelines were clearly communicated and the work was done exactly as described. Since then, I've reached ou...

Description of Work
Masonry for Stone Porch

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,patios

01/22/2017

Marcos was dependable, on time and the work quality is outstanding. If you are looking for chimney work, look no further, MAS Masonry is THE guy.

Description of Work
Replaced ss flue chimney with masonry

Category masonry

Masonry patios, fireplaces, chimney, Isokern Chimnies, restoration, landscaping, stone, Tile work & retaining wall, Concrete work, slabs, Stucco designs, PAVERS Cambridge, Unilock, nikolock,