MAS Masonry & Landscaping Co LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2014

8 Walnut Trl

Danbury, CT 06811

MAS Masonry and Landscaping Company LLC built on quality, honesty, and the pursuit of perfection. Established by Marcos in 2005. I've built a reputation that has stood the test of time. I’m looking forward to bringing my experience and superb craftsmanship to your project.

10/07/2019

Harvey C.

Marcos and his crew redid my back patio by pitching it away from the house so water would drain . He also added on to the patio using both my pavers and additional ones . He used Belgian blocks as an edge. Most importantly, he fit pieces perfectly around areas which could not use a whole paver. Magnificent job all around.

Description of Work
Redo and expand patio

Category masonry, patios

07/21/2019

Harvey C.

I received three estimates for my masonry project, and chose MAS as the best bidder. I was glad that I did. Marcos and his crew worked meticulously and expertly to provide us with a wonderful result. Everything was done in a professional manner. My wife and I could not be more pleased. We intend on hiring MAS for any other improvement project. Thank you, Marcos. It looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Repaired and reinstalled front walkway as well as built a retaining wall.

Category masonry, hardscaping

10/06/2018

Benjamin T.

Marcos and his team helped breakdown a boulder that needed to be moved. It was too heavy to move without large equipment, so they split it and moved the pieces into a natural area. Very good price -- there was no way I could have moved it or split it on my own.

Description of Work
Boulder removal

Category landscaping, hardscaping

10/06/2018

Benjamin T.

Marcos and his team did a wonderful job repairing our stone porch which had been damaged in a storm. While the estimate was on the higher end of the quotes I received, the quality of the work was outstanding. They had to deconstruct and reassemble/regrade part of our stone porch. The project timelines were clearly communicated and the work was done exactly as described. Since then, I've reached out to Marcos on two other projects.....I would absolutely recommend Marcos and his team.

Description of Work
Masonry for Stone Porch

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, patios

01/22/2017

Steven S.

Marcos was dependable, on time and the work quality is outstanding. If you are looking for chimney work, look no further, MAS Masonry is THE guy.

Description of Work
Replaced ss flue chimney with masonry

11/13/2016

KEN W.

Awesome job. Marcos and his crew more than exceeded my expectations for the job. They were professional, and courteous. The job took just over two days. Day one was excavating and framing, day two was pouring, finishing, and landscaping. The job site was left neat after day one, and Marcos & his crew didn't leave on day two until all the landscaping was made neat and the job site cleaned up. I have already had several compliments from neighbors and have recommended Marcos and MAS Masonry & Landscaping to others. I would definitely use Marcos and his crew again.

Description of Work
Replaced the walkway in front of my house. Excavate out the old walkway which was deteriorating and replace it with a concrete walkway that was wider than the original.

Category excavators, landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel

06/06/2016

Dennis H.

Fast response to our inquiry. Quoted a fair price. and scheduled job to be done the next day. Listened to what we wanted done and did exactly what we wanted done the way we wanted it done. Supplied all the material. With out charging extra they provided top soil, seed and straw for the lawn area that was necessary to disturb during their work. This was above any beyond their quoted work scope.

Description of Work
Provided and installed 100 square feet of flagstones.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

06/01/2016

Jason R.

I called Marcos to do this job at the last minute, after another contractor had canceled. He worked with me to get the job done in the time frame I needed. He was courteous, professional, thorough, and flexible. His price was also about half what others had quoted me for the same work. It was only a small job, but I highly recommend using MAS Masonry, and I will certainly use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed diving stone and underlying concrete from pool patio

Category excavators

05/20/2016

Duane K.

Excellent. Marcos is extremely detailed and thorough. He discovered water leakage through existing foundation and urged me to have him fix the problem. After digging he showed me all the broken mortar that caused the water leaks. He corrected the problem, added drainage and water proofed the walls. He then installed the brand new patio with Cambridge pavers. He installed the patio and added an ornate border which looked amazing. We never asked him to do this! Marcos and his crew are hard working and professional. after the job was complete, they cleaned up, reseeded the lawn and removed the demolition material. I highly recommend them. I will ask them to return someday to fix my walkway!

Description of Work
Removed outside cellar doors, reinforced existing walls and water proofed. dug around foundation, sealed and water proofed. Installed new patio with Cambridge pavers

Category masonry, hardscaping, patios

06/30/2015

John N.

Description of Work
Marcus did a great job on rebuilding a winter damaged brick wall.. not only did the repair but pointed up some other areas that needed it. will surely use him again for any type of masonry work.

Category masonry

Thank you Mr. [removed member name]. for comment I really appreciate it. we are always happy to help our costumers.

01/24/2015

RITA M S.

fMarcus had been referred to me by a friend who had used him when building his house. I spoke to him on the phone and we agreed on a time to meet at the job site for an estimate. Right from the beginning Marcus couldn't have been more patient, friendly, helpful and professional. We met on time and I showed him the four crumbling concrete steps in the rear of the building, the crumbling concrete stoop in the front of the building and the cinder block wall with cracks in it. There were also two loose pieces of irregular shaped slate at the base of the steps, which was a trip hazard. The steps were not all the same height, so Marcus recommended reducing the rise in the taller steps by adding concrete. He also excavated at the base of the steps, cut the slate into three perfect rectangles and cemented them in. No more tripping hazard and everything looks great! He was also able to repair and reinforce a crumbling concrete stoop in the front of the building after I had been told by other contractors that it had to be replaced. As he was working, Marcus would give me options and come up with better solutions, like strengthening the wall with short pieces of rebar. I would definitely hire Marcus again!

Description of Work
Repaired crumbling concrete steps and stoop, patched cracks in and reinforced a cinder block wall and also patched cracks in a long brick wall.

Category masonry

Thank you Mr. [removed member name]. We are always responsible with our job, all of us are friendly to our costumers no matter what the situation is. we give our experience and batter solutions for ours costumers, we'r always ready to help you with any case you need.

A Silverio Asphalt Paving

Our philosophy here is simple. We offer quality and efficiency. Whether you are a private individual, needing a minor paving job, or a company that needs to repave an entire garage structure, you can count on our personalized service each and every time.

Architectural Fence & Gate Fabricators LLC

AFG Fabricators specializes in the design and manufacture of custom wood, composites, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, glass fences, railings, gates, and outdoor structures for residential and commercial properties. From basic design estimates to complete shop drawings, our team will present the best options. Factory: 994 Federal Road Brookfield, CT. 06804 914-306-0000 https://www.afgfabricators.com/

Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

HIC.0639425

Masonry patios, fireplaces, chimney, Isokern Chimnies, restoration, landscaping, stone, Tile work & retaining wall, Concrete work, slabs, Stucco designs, PAVERS Cambridge, Unilock, nikolock,