Viola Lawn Service and Landscaping LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

35 South St

Cromwell, CT 06416

Viola Lawn Service and Landscaping LLC has been providing Connecticut residents with beautiful plantings, lawns, and outdoor living spaces since 1984. We service commercial and residential customers offering everything from lawn and property maintenance, landscape design and installation. There is no job too big or too small that we can't handle. Whether you are looking for a complete landscape master plan, a back yard makeover, a foundation planting re-design or anything in-between, call Viola Lawn Service and Landscaping LLC and let our 29 years of experience work for you....

lawn & landscaping (23)lawn care (15)hardscaping (6)concrete repair (4)

05/02/2020

Viola did an excellent job. They did drainage work, installed a paver walkway, and set up landscaping for my new construction house. Super easy to communicate and quick replies made the decision making easy. They did a great job, and I was very impressed how quickly it was all done. I definitely plan on using them again if I ever have similar needs. Thanks, Viola!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver walkway, drainage, landscaping design

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

07/30/2019

I took time off from work to meet their rep at my house and walk through the projects I need done. He took some measurements and left. I never heard back from them. No call, no quote, no letter, nothing. So unprofessional, total waste of my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping & Grading

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize but I had sent out a quote to you a month or so ago. Maybe I had wrote your email address down wrong and it never made it to you, but I did send one out. When I never heard back from you I just assumed you had decided to not move forward with the project or went with another contractor. I wish you would have called the office to follow up after not hearing bac...

01/03/2019

Viola Landscaping is fabulous!!!! From the 1st phone call to Viola to inquire about services to the final walkthrough of the completed product, the Viola team exhibited top notch customer service, professionalism, a diligent focus and pride on and in their work. In the HOT summer of 2018, we had decided to remove a deck removed and have a patio installed, but had minimal knowledge of hardscapes, w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscape Patio/Firepit and Plantings Installation

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure working with you. I am so glad you were happy with the results of your project. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to possibly working with you again. Debbie Viola Office Manager

06/11/2018

Work that was done is great, good people, came and got started didn't stop till done. They just showed up one day almost 3 weeks later, no call the day before. I do understand the weather messed up the overall scheduling but just a simple call or call and leave a message that's all I want. They brought plenty of mulch with them, I thought they could have put a little more down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up, mulch, transplant some roses to new bed and mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

09/27/2017

They come every Wednesday; they should have come today. They do a good job. They respond pretty quickly. They're always here on time. They've done a couple of things where they mail the wrong things or stuff like that. They make a mistake or so. I'm using them again. They do a good service, and they have a reasonable price compared to other people. They do everything over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

09/27/2017

They've been doing my lawn since May.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

08/28/2017

No response after first discussion. They were supposed to come. May be not interested in taking up work. But they should atleast inform me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/25/2017

It could not have gone better. John and Josh gave us design suggestions that we didn't even thought possible. Our yard is now usable again and beautiful to look at. It's not even a question if I would use them again. They are the only ones I would call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After installing a new sewer line around my property, I needed someone to return the lawn to it's original condition, and replace the patio that was demolished.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

Photo for Viola Lawn Service and Landscaping LLC - 35 South St, Cromwell, CT - 35952307

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/17/2016

Very well...may hire for curb appeal in spring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning shrubs

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

10/12/2015

Viola is dependable and does great work. We currently use them to maintain our yard. This past summer they made a major transformation of our front yard. They had creative ideas that would fit in our budget and the results are amazing.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly yard maintenance and major projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to continuing our business relationship with you.

Lawn maintenance, installation, landscape design, foundations plantings, poolscapes, planting & walks, brick walls, patios, retaining walls, paver staircases, mulch, stone, topsoil, excavating, drainage, light paving, snow, ice management, shrub removal, sub work, bulldozer & backhoe.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check