Lynx Security Systems & Home Theaters

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

40 Country Squire Drive

Cromwell, CT 06416

Lynx Security Systems & Home Theaters LLC, provides services with those who are certified in the professional fields as either a low voltage technicians and/or electricians who specialize in access control, high definition camera systems, audio/video, WiFi networks, central vacuum, and full home automation. We are located in central Connecticut. We are your one stop shop when it comes to all your home security and entertainment needs....

04/09/2022

Bernard R.

I will give them a 5 starts they did a good job and I hire them regularly.

Description of Work
Alarm system installation.

12/19/2017

Michael K.

Installation was quick and easy. They even mounted 2 TVs for a discounted price.

Description of Work
We just finished building our dream home and were in need of a security system. Jesse and his team offered what we could not find elsewhere; the total package of customer, honesty, and quality in the home security business. We were tempted to go with a big box place or one of those Do It Yourself systems. They all have flaws. Big box places advertise a price that does not include "fees". You are sold 25 bucks a month but it really means 40 bucks and that's only for a promotional period before going up to 60. Jesse and Lynx were very upfront with their services and pricing. We also had some trouble with delays in the build process and Jesse was available through text message and calls to reschedule appointments that fit both our time frames better. I now have a security system that is top of the line backed and supported by a local CT company. Don't fall for the traps of the big guys. You get more with Jesse and the Lynx team.

08/21/2017

Erik H.

Very good people. They'll be coming back to do an audio/video through the whole house. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
House alarm

10/12/2016

Adriana R.

When looking for a home security system, I was sure we would go with a large, national chain because they instilled a level of confidence since this was their major product. However, after speaking with Jesse, my mind was changed. When you are a customer of Jesse's, you aren't just another account. He gives out his cell phone number and actually answers/responds when you call. Through our interactions with him, we know we are truly a valued customer and we appreciate that. His team is very punctual, reliable, professional, and knowledgeable. Jesse's company includes app access and installing through a cellular line rather than a landline without charging extra--which is something the larger, national company doesn't do. I didn't think having an app would be something that would matter, but it is so incredibly convenient to have our alarm system at our fingertips. Having the system has given us such a piece of mind we can't imagine ever NOT having one now and we are glad we went with a company who offers such personalized service. We recommend Jesse without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Jesse's team installed a home security system for us.

Category home theater design,home security systems

Wow, we couldn't ask for a more glowing review [Member Name Removed]. Thank you! It is our privilege to serve. Enjoy your new system.

07/25/2016

Sriram M.

Jesse, Adam and Aaron did an excellent job. Quality products with top notch installation. Jesse always stands by his service, commitment and professionalism. They come on time and clean up after they are done at job site. This is my 4th job with Jesse and team.

Description of Work
Closed Circuit Outdoor Cameras

Category home security systems

Thank you so much for the great review! It is always our pleasure to make you happy.

07/19/2016

Dan & May G.

Awesome. Jesse is great. He's very personable, prompt, responsive, and very easy to get along with. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with his service. He is also very knowledgeable and very talented at what he does. He provided us with a very detailed written estimate on the spot (within about 15-20 minutes), giving us very fair pricing. And when he and his crew came up to do the work, they were prompt, and again, very easy to work with. Even when their work was done, when we had questions or difficulties, he was very responsive to texts and phone calls, and always returned texts/phone calls within the hour. We will be asking Jesse to help us with future projects including wiring the basement, as well as the master bedroom. He is amazing at what he does and he is overall, just a great guy. We love working with Jesse and we wouldn't work with anyone else.

Description of Work
Surround sound in living room, and deck. Installation and education on new system including NEST. Fixing TV issues in both living room and family room. Setting up a brand new network including connection to various devices including Apple TV, Blu Ray player, Cable (Comcast).

Category home theater design,home security systems

Thank you both for the great review! You guys rock! Enjoy your new state of the art system.

07/12/2016

Dan & May G.

Great! He was on time, very knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a home theater.

Category home theater design

Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

05/17/2016

Judith B.

I had high expectations based on what the owner said over the phone. He made an appointment to come to the house at 7:15 pm. I didn't think it was necessary because the job was pretty straight forward but that's Ok. The problem was that 7:15 pm came and went. I get a phone call at 7:25 pm letting me know that he wasn't going to make it. The problem I have is that my time is just as important as his. Then he starting playing games with the pricing. My husband and I decided to go with a different company. He could be an absolutely phenomenal installer, but I didn't see that. I saw someone who wasn't able to figure out he was going to be late 10 minutes after we has supposed to be at my house.

Description of Work
NA

05/08/2016

Greg M.

I was very happy with the installation of our living room surround sound system and outside patio speakers. The service was prompt, professional, and it was communicated to me to my satisfaction. I was very comfortable with Jesse, his prices ,and work. I have no hesitation using Lynx for additional work in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased from and had installed a 5.1 surround sound system for our living room. The rear channel speakers were installed flush to the wall. They also installed outside speakers on our patio. Setup included Universal remote, blu-ray player and AV receiver.

04/18/2016

Arun J.

We are very happy with our service with Lynx Security System. Jesse is very knowledgeable and professional. We have been searching for a home security and monitoring company that we can trust. We talked to many companies including the big names. Most of the big name companies promise a lot, but they fall short on delivering what is promised. This is where Jesse and his team shine. They know what they are doing and still their prices are very reasonable. They installed Honeywell Tuxedo with cell communicator for me. It is one of the best systems out there. I was able to add couple of home automation stuff with Jesse's help and at no extra monthly cost (something that most of the other companies do not do). The remote app for my phone is really handy and easy to learn. Overall - I am very happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Install cell based home security system with home automation capabilities.

Category home security systems,home automation

Thank you so much! We are happy to help!

Small Job Specialist Electric

Family owned and operated by 3 generations of Electricians. Currently taking safety precautions in relation to COVID-19 and disinfecting areas where services were completed. We offer a 10% discount to Angie's List members.

Alarm New England

Alarm New England has 50 years of experience providing 27,000+ customers with home and business security systems. Our wireless security system is professionally installed by one of our 52 full-time in house technicians. Our office in MA is located at 2 Park Plaza, Boston MA. All of our business and home alarm systems are monitored by our central station 24/7 365 days a year with a redundancy central station on the west coast in case of drastic environmental emergency. We do NOT install or support NEST or RING products! Our services include: Home Security Systems, Wireless Security Systems, Access Control Systems, Home Automation, Alarm Monitoring, Fire Alarm Monitoring, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Cameras, Indoor - Outdoor - Doorbell - Dome Cameras & more! Smart Locks - Smart Thermostats - Low Temp Sensors, Heat Sensors, Garage Liftmaster Integration, & more! Local & family owned for 50+ Years we strive to bring you the highest level of service possible. Alarm New England has 9 full-time customer care agents ready to help you in case you ever have any issue with your system. Our Manufactures include: Alarm.com - Qolsys - Yale - 3xLogic - Sonitrol Intrusion - & more! Licenses: Connecticut-License # 105998. Massachusetts- License # C1495. License # 11975A. Rhode Island-License # 4594 License # TSC3188. License # AF09201.

Priceless Protection

With over 15 years of professional home security system experience. we are here to provide protection and security to you and your family.

Alarm and sound systems, fire alarms, home automation, TV installation, wifi networks, audio/video, CCTV, central vacuum, residential & commercial electrical work.