C S Fischer Building & Remodeling

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2011

Owned operated, no subs, exceptional craftsmanship applied to all facets of residential new construction & remodeling, additional skills in cabinetry & furniture construction...

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
VPA Construction

With years of experience we remodel with pride and expertise.

Able Roofing

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER-Roofing -4 Years in a Row! (2015-16-17-18) Licensed in Westchester, Dutchess, and Putnam Counties, and the state of Connecticut. Hello, my name is Chris Sanservino, I am the owner of Able Roofing and Home Improvements. For over 25 years I have been involved in the building trades, including roofing and many different aspects of residential and commercial building. This translates to a complete job for my customers. These varied skills allow me to find potential problems that others may overlook. I stay on all my projects and oversee the work to ensure a professional outcome. I use top quality materials and guarantee proper installation. If you are looking for honest, competitive pricing, without hidden charges, then give Able Roofing a call.

Offers by Able Roofing on Angi

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Chris is a wonderful builder. He has made repairs and added new features to our home that are just what we asked for. He is tops.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking

09/12/2012

Beautiful and sound job. Excellent work and considered all conditions carefully in his choice of materials and approach.

Description of Work
Chris and his team removed my old roof and installed all base wood and cedar shingles with all the latest technology underneath.

Category contractors,remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking

09/18/2011

Overall I was very pleased with this contractor. Chris was very professional and honest. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
I called Chris to fix a leak I found in my roof. He inspected the leak and offered a solution. He replaced the ridge vent and cap on my roof with a new ridge vent/cap and covered it with shingles to match the rest of my roof.

05/19/2011

I hired Chris Fischer of C F Fischer Building back in 2001. I happened upon his yellow pages listing via the internet well before Angie's List. Having had a few other contractors to my house and providing me with little if any real help, I lucked out to contact Chris. Without any real sense of his expertise or reputation, I hired him to re-side my old 1850 farmhouse, drastically in need of a facel...

Description of Work
Residing, window replacements, finish carpentry, sheet-rocking, septic system replacement, outside deck repair, roofing

Category contractors,remodeling,roofing,home builders

Residential building & remodeling, barn construction and repair, roofing, finish carpentry