Clinton Glass

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2010

Clinton Glass has been locally owned and operated since 1997. From design through completion, Clinton Glass is your single source for all your glass, window and door needs. We provide prompt and courteous service at affordable prices....

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Silverline Restoration, Inc.

We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply with a 50 year full material and labor warranty. We also specialize in fiber cement and vinyl siding. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

02/04/2016

Description of Work
I called Clinton Glass in the morning for an estimate and by that afternoon Mike, the owner showed up to measure, offer up options and give me an estimate on the spot. My wife and I went to the showroom the next day to see and discuss our options and were very satisfied with both the product quality and price. They Installed 1/2" double shower doors for my walk in shower just 10 days later taking the time to make sure the doors precisely aligned. Since this is my first experience I don't how good their service is, however I was assured that if anything needs readjustment or repair to just call and they will take care of me.

Category glass repair,auto glass

07/15/2014

Description of Work
They replaced glass in a foundation window frame. |Work was great and put two new clips on the frame |as well.

Category auto glass

02/11/2010

Ordered the windshield, they called when it arrived, they installed it indoors (freezing cold weather) and I was off after 2:00pm all set. They forgot to call me when it was done, but when I called them it was done and looked fine. There was some dusty material in the vent things and on the dashboard, but no big deal. It doesn't leak and there is no extra glue residue in sight. Overall, these peop...

Description of Work
Replaced windshield on my favorite car

Category glass repair

Custom Frameless Shower Doors Hurricane Storm Shutters Insulated, Tempered & Laminated Glass Marine Glass Mirrors Patio Doors Plate & Picture Glass Primary Entrance Doors Screen Doors & Porch Enclosures Screen and Storm Window Repair Store Fronts Storm Doors & Windows Table Tops Tub , Steam & Shower Enclosures