Andy's Handyman Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

3.7

I am a Handyman with the skills of a general contractor I specialize in the small jobs but also have the ability to handle all your homeimprovement needs if you mentoin you saw me on angies list I will give you a 10% discount of the total price of any job...

The Gutter Specialist

The Gutter Specialist

The Gutter Specialist helps homeowners and businesses in New Haven and Middlesex County keep their gutters in proper working order. We offer installation and repair services for when you need new gutters or your existing ones need to be repaired. The Gutter specialist - Service, sales & installation.

08/01/2016

Never showed up for scheduled aappt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY roofing

11/27/2015

CATEGORY woodworking

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement of boards and blasters brought up to code. Some different wood lengths used so must be replaced, railing on stairs wiggles??? Railing did not have a good visual appeal so we had to order more wood to cover,?? Not aprofessional job. Having some of the work redone.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

12/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He picked up a used oven 40 miles away and installed it into my home. He had to switch out the plug on the ovens and he then hauled away my old oven.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

09/25/2014

Okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingled siding and trim.

CATEGORY siding,woodworking

I offer deck building, drywall, repairkitchen and bath remodeling and even small jobs like hanging blinds and window treatments to changing a light bulb. No job is to big or to small