Built Right Home Solutions LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

4.1

12 Months Same as Cash and 10% OFF for ALL Angie's List Members!! Roof Repairs and Re-Roof Specialists along with Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Gutter Covers. Built Right Home Solutions also offers free storm damage assessments that will clearly explain your options on how to restore the damages & where to find financial assistance to pay for the restoration. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews....

K Kovacs Construction LLC

Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by K Kovacs Construction LLC on Angi
Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

10/08/2021

$11K for a completely new roof and it still leaked. The contract had an extensive warranty, so I called to get this addressed. Nothing was done. I kept calling, but after 18 months they refused to return my calls. I filed a complaint with the RI board of contractors' licensing and registration. Ryan Anderson would not acknowledge that the contract had a warranty, and he refused to correct his shoddy work unless I paid him more money. I will have to take him to court if I want any relief.

Description of Work
Put an entire new roof on to fix leaking.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/26/2019

The sales person was very nice, but the owner (Ryan) was horrific, he had no knowledge that I was paying out of pocket for the roof on the garage to be done. The workers broke shingles off of the back of the house and they never replaced the rotted wood underneath the shingles. I called and they sent out the sales person who took pictures of everything and I have never heard from them again. This leaves me to wonder if they did that to the garage roof I can just imagine what they did the the roof on the house. Buyers be ware of this company. Anyone can contact me through Angie's List for more details. Sales person is a smooth talker. They do not stand behind their work. Will be adding photos Francine Poulin Springfield, MA

Description of Work
Replaced Roof on house and garage.

04/06/2018

They did a good job, but the roof on the porch on two sides under the shingles there is wood sticking out. I called them and they sent a guy out who simply told us it wasn't important. He took a picture and said that he would have to talk to his boss. I never got a call back so I called again today and got no response, when I called from a different number I got a hold of the owner. They basically said that they aren't going to do anything about.

Description of Work
They did the roof and siding on my home.

Category roofing,siding

The client had very little knowledge of construction there was simply know way to cover pre existing thin decking showing nails without compromising his new roof The job was looked over and answered the same by management team an on site Forman

11/27/2017

Just an overview of the roof situation as purchased through Angie's list. Met expectations would consider for future jobs if needed.

11/27/2017

I hired Bob Paolino, a contractor to do the work. The problem arose on Thursday before the 3-day Columbus Day weekend. Bob warned me that my chances of getting a timely fix was almost zero, BUT if it could be done, he was the one that could do it. He advised me that permits had to be acquired, digsafe had to OK the trench site, water tests were necessary and the municipal inspector had to bless the repair before my water could be turned on. The bottom line is that Bob came through like a champ. The project took 10 days. During that time Bob was almost constantly on site. He cut through red tape, was polite, punctual, kept me advised as to what was happening and kept his word.

Description of Work
My home had a leak in the water service line ( the pipe bringing city water from the city main outside my home into my home. The pipe is 6 feet under the ground and ran for about 40 feet from the street through my foundation, up through the concrete floor to the meter. The leak was up next to my foundation and water was coming into my basement. A trench had to be dug down about 7 feet and the water line replaced.

Category drain cleaning

11/13/2017

A service I’ve needed for several years. A temporary patch was installed and chimney mortal repair was done by another firm from the inspection. We are negotiating further work.

Description of Work
Roof evaluation.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this great review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to do the repairs on your home, and strive for 5 "A's"- so hopefully on any future needs we can achieve our goal while giving you complete satisfaction. Thank you again! Have a great day! Sharon & the whole team at Built Right Home Solutions.

10/17/2017

I ordered the service last September (the order was confirmed 9/15/2017), but never heard from them after that. I tried to call them multiple times and left messages, also wrote emails to the email address listed (ryan@gobuiltright.com) but never had any response. Now 11 month has pass and I believe the order should be valid for one year.

Description of Work
Paid for service, but they never show up, nor response.

10/10/2017

Quick and easy! With a great professional who came to my rescue!

Description of Work
Not too thrilled that prices are at a fixed rate regardless of time spent on the job- especially if it's an easy one. But I understand if it's more complicated you get a bargain! I would definitely hire them again!

Category roofing,drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review, we truly appreciate your feedback. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. Sincerely, Sharon Ryan Administrative Assistant Built Right Home Solutions 888-649-7770 203-980-0372

09/25/2017

I called this company to find out when they'd be able to do the work. I was told they would be there on a Wednesday, but nobody showed up. I called again to find out what happened. I was told they had to take care of an emergency but would be there Friday. Again, nobody showed up. I left a voicemail message to call me the following Monday, but again, no response. I finally called Angie's List to cancel the job.

Description of Work
I wanted the roof checked and maintenance done if needed.

09/21/2017

Built Right did a fantastic job on the garage and roof that insurance company approved

Description of Work
Garage and roof on house plus siding

Category roofing,siding,water damage restoration

Roofing, Gutters, Windows, Siding, Gutter Guards, Fire Damage, Water Damage, Restoration, Patch Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing