Built Right Home Solutions LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

4.2

12 Months Same as Cash and 10% OFF for ALL Angie's List Members!! Roof Repairs and Re-Roof Specialists along with Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Gutter Covers. Built Right Home Solutions also offers free storm damage assessments that will clearly explain your options on how to restore the damages & where to find financial assistance to pay for the restoration. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews....

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

04/26/2019

The sales person was very nice, but the owner (Ryan) was horrific, he had no knowledge that I was paying out of pocket for the roof on the garage to be done. The workers broke shingles off of the back of the house and they never replaced the rotted wood underneath the shingles. I called and they sent out the sales person who took pictures of everything and I have never heard from them again. This ...

Description of Work
Replaced Roof on house and garage.

04/06/2018

They did a good job, but the roof on the porch on two sides under the shingles there is wood sticking out. I called them and they sent a guy out who simply told us it wasn't important. He took a picture and said that he would have to talk to his boss. I never got a call back so I called again today and got no response, when I called from a different number I got a hold of the owner. They basically...

Description of Work
They did the roof and siding on my home.

Category roofing,siding

The client had very little knowledge of construction there was simply know way to cover pre existing thin decking showing nails without compromising his new roof The job was looked over and answered the same by management team an on site Forman

11/27/2017

Just an overview of the roof situation as purchased through Angie's list. Met expectations would consider for future jobs if needed.

11/27/2017

I hired Bob Paolino, a contractor to do the work. The problem arose on Thursday before the 3-day Columbus Day weekend. Bob warned me that my chances of getting a timely fix was almost zero, BUT if it could be done, he was the one that could do it. He advised me that permits had to be acquired, digsafe had to OK the trench site, water tests were necessary and the municipal inspector had to bless th...

Description of Work
My home had a leak in the water service line ( the pipe bringing city water from the city main outside my home into my home. The pipe is 6 feet under the ground and ran for about 40 feet from the street through my foundation, up through the concrete floor to the meter. The leak was up next to my foundation and water was coming into my basement. A trench had to be dug down about 7 feet and the water line replaced.

Category drain cleaning

11/13/2017

A service I’ve needed for several years. A temporary patch was installed and chimney mortal repair was done by another firm from the inspection. We are negotiating further work.

Description of Work
Roof evaluation.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this great review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to do the repairs on your home, and strive for 5 "A's"- so hopefully on any future needs we can achieve our goal while giving you complete satisfaction. Thank you again! Have a great day! Sharon & the whole team at Built Right Home Solutions.

Roofing, Gutters, Windows, Siding, Gutter Guards, Fire Damage, Water Damage, Restoration, Patch Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing