Eric Sabo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 2009 •

We have been a Plumbing, Heating & Cooling company for the past 10 years. Our goal is to provide each customer with thew knowledge to understand why and what we do to take care of their problem. We want all of our customers to be raving fans! Give us a call so we prove to you that customer service is still alive and well....

Midknight Oil LLC

Full service Heating and Air conditioning and home heating oil delivery. We install and service all oil fired boilers and furnaces and domestic hot water and gas systems. We offer 24 hr emergency service. Also inspect and install new oil tanks and removal of old tanks underground or above ground. Call today for all you heating and cooling needs.

Rain Soft of Connecticut

Rain Soft of Connecticut's goal is to provide you water as it was meant to be. Problem well water in CT requires a treatment plan specifically designed for your test results, family size and consumption rate. The water test and quote is no pressure and free.

Performance Pump & Well Services LLC

Well water services by a single employee small company. Fair prices. Many flat rate costs but has flexibility.

06/12/2019

Linda F.

Eric was prompt with service, dependable and professional

Description of Work
AC unit replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/07/2019

Olga W.

Eric called me within 20 minutes of submitting my request for a quote. Within another 1/2 hour he was at my house starting the repair.

Description of Work
Repair leak in air conditioner condenser and add refrigerant

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/04/2019

Nancy J.

This was such an outstanding experience. I discovered a slow leak in my old water heater and placed a call to Eric. He responded in less than 24 hrs and was able to replace the water heater the same day. The service was exceptional as was his professionalism and knowledge. His fee was very reasonable. He also took the time to provide an estimate on another problem. I have finally found a plumbing service I can depend on. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
water heater installation

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/02/2019

Connor J.

Eric did a fantastic job fixing up my issue. I was really worried because I have had issues with other repair guys in the past, but Eric knew right away what was wrong and quickly helped fix up my heater for me.

Description of Work
40 Gallon Electric Water Heater Fix

05/02/2019

Judy H.

Got up and went to take a shower and found out pretty quick that I had no hot water! I go downstairs to check the oil burner and there is water ALL OVER THE FLOOR!! I knew it was coming because stuff like this only happens when my husband is out of the country!! I promptly called and woke up my husband and he said that he'd handle it. Within five minutes I got a call from Mr. Sabo and he said not to worry, he's in the area and would be here soon. Mr. Sabo wasn't here long, but a few trips out to his truck and suddenly... I have hot water!! I asked him what I owed him and he said that he already discussed it with my husband and it's all set!! Thank you Mr Sabo, you're the best!!

Description of Work
Oil Burner fail

Timothy H.

Installation. Was completed in 2 days. We had a functioning oil burner and hot water at the end of the first day. Several improvememts were made to my heating system. I was very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Install a new furnace

Category plumbing,heating oil companies

Barbara S.

Eric was fantastic! He not only fixed everything but checked back on how things were working. I would always highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repairs to commercial walk-in cooler. Repairs and maintenance of beverage coolers and bain Marie. Also boiler repairs and plumbing for the store.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

George Y.

I am very pleased with Eric's work, He arrived when he said he would, actually a little earlier, did the work promptly and made sure everything was cleaned up before he left. The price he charged was very reasonable. I would definitely call on him again and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
toilet repair

Steven A.

He was very polite on time very professional very fair on his price I would highly recommend him very soft spoken

Description of Work
Had a new toilet installed in my home

John H.

Eric was very professional, arrived exactly when he said to the T, very friendly with exceptional prices!!!! With all of that said I was amazed on his attention to detail with exact spacing, straight/level and how clean his van, cloths/uniform and how he picked up everything at my house.... I WOULD TOTALLY USE HIM AGAIN!!! He is going to REMAIN my ONLY call for plumbing, heating and air conditioning!!!

Description of Work
Water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,wells

Eric Sabo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 2009 •

10 Goodwin Rd

Canterbury, CT 06331

Central A/C - Install/Service/Repair; Sewer & Water Main - Install/Replace/Repair; Gas Boiler or Radiator Heating System - Install/Repair; Gas Piping; Plumbing; Water Heaters - Install/Repair

Duct work installation