FJ CHARD & SONS

Founded 1947 • With Angi since September 2007

Family owned....

J&N PREMIER CONTRACTORS LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Roka home services

We are a company dedicated to the construction and remodeling of internal and external spaces. We specialize in siding, painting, drywall, tile works and others. In external works we have experience in the development of walls, walkways, patios, steps and design of gardens based on stones. Also porches and decks design, construction and remodeling

Offers by Roka home services on Angi
Ribeiro's Home Improvement LLC

Here at Ribeiro’s home improvements we treat our clients with respect and kindness, we see every project as a new opportunity of making a new family happy, our purpose is to give your home an amazing new looking where you will feel more comfortable than ever.

06/01/2016

Susan T.

Description of Work
They always do good work at a fair price. They are responsive and careful about their work.

11/09/2014

William T.

Installed a new condensing and modulating boiler with an indirect fired hot water tank. Installed the new furnace in February and was able to cut over from the old boiler to the new in a very short window (two hours without heat).

Description of Work
Replaced boiler and hot water tank.

05/24/2013

John V.

After I made an appointment for repair work, an emergency arose totally unrelated to the first problem. The provider handled the emergency beautifully but then missed the original appointment. I called and rescheduled. The problem was handled fine. I later called to arrange more work and was told the plumber would call me; he didn't. I called again and finally got the plumber to call. We set a date, and the plumber would call in the morning to arrange a specific time. I was awoken at 7am by his call. We arranged for an afternoon appointment. He never came. And I never heard from either the plumber or from the office. And I never called again.

Description of Work
After missing 2 appointments, I stopped calling and was never contact by the provider with a explanation.

09/23/2012

William O.

FJ CHARD and SONS were called at the last minute when another plumber proved unresponsive. The work related to a bathroom remodel and had to be done in two steps. They initially removed the existing toilet, shower and sink fixtures, and cast iron baseboard radiator. Rough plumbing for the remodeled shower was then done. After the wall and floor tiles were installed, they returned to reinstall the radiator (which had to be moved slightly due to thicker walls and floor), and installed a new toilet and new shower fixtures. They also repaired a leaking heating fitting discovered as part of removing the radiator.

Description of Work
Relocated radiator, replaced toilet, replaced shower fixtures.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/10/2007

WILLIAM C.

They did an excellent job. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat. The furnace was reasonably priced, but the air conditioner was a little more expensive but that's because I went with a more efficient option. They were professional, efficient, and on time.

Description of Work
I had him replace the furnace and central air conditioning unit in our 2750 square foot home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing, heating, and air conditioning installation and service, repairs, faucets, water heaters, new construction, heating & A/C, new construction, and light commercial work available.

Check, MasterCard, Visa