RICK'S PUMP AND WATER SERVICE

Founded 1968 • With Angi since December 2006

Owner/operator sole proprietorship. Fully licensed and insured for all work performed. Visa, Master Card, and American express accepted....

Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems was established in 1980. We are water filtration and purification specialists. We have been serving Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Westchester, Putnum and Cutchess counties for more than 31 years. We are a family owned and operated company that prides itself on quality products and service. We classify ourselves as a big/small company capable of doing residential and commercial work while providing personalized friendly service. One of our staff is always available to respond to your questions about problems or services that you may require. We look forward to hearing from you!

03/15/2021

I can’t say enough good things about Rick’s Water Service. Lost my water on a Saturday. Called Brett at 9, he was at my home by 11. Unfortunately this was not an easy fix. An adapter on the side of the well casing had rusted out after 40 years of use. We survived without water over the weekend. They coordinated calling in an excavator to be at my house by 8:30 first thing Monday to move boulders s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavate & Repair Well Casing AdapterRepair

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

08/13/2020

They responded promptly, even after hours. They returned the next morning to do the replacement. They took the time to explain all the aspects of the job and the equipment. Very professional, very courteous. I was glad I worked with them and will again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pump replaced

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

08/30/2018

They showed up on time and did the work as professionally as I could have ever hoped for. They are totally honest. They could have said dead motor and I wouldn’t know. They said it a float valve. A $30 dollar part. I think they are exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic sump pump not working.

07/07/2016

Great. A very nice guy, skilled and fair priced. I definitely recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line repair and submersible well pump replaced

12/21/2015

Brett of Rick's Pump has taken care of our home for past 8 years.  He is one of the nicest guys and on top of that is is prompt, courteous, neat and quite reasonable.  I hope he will travel to come to our new house.

CATEGORY wells

SERVICE ALL WATER PUMPS FOR HOUSEHOLD AND IRRIGATION AS WELL AS SEPTIC PUMPS. REPAIR,SELL, AND SERVICE ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF WATER TREATMENT AND SOFTENING EQUIPMENT. SERVICE ALL FORMS OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH WELL WATER.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express