Magic Touch Cat & Dog Grooming

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2013

Animal Boarding Kennels

Additional website: www.magictouchdoggrooming.com. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Touch-Dog-Cat-Grooming/182592515087577...

05/17/2020

I never dreamed my dog would allow anyone to groom his fur (nevermind trim his nails or bathe him), but by just the way the groomer talked to him, he walked right off with her, and allowed himself to be transformed into a brand new dog! We were also surprised at how reasonable the fee was..... TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Description of Work
Grooming, bathing, and nails for my dog, Tigger

Category kennels,pet grooming

08/07/2014

Great job - excellent grooming. And they genuinely like and care about the dogs. You can tell that they're dog people who and quot;getand quot; dogs. My dog is often timid around new people, but he does really well here. Kim has groomed him twice so far and he's looked fantastic both times. My dog is calm when I pick him up and doesn't try to run out when we get there.

Description of Work
Haircut and groom for my 10 year old Pomeranian.

02/01/2014

My dog was happy and calm when I returned to pick her up, looking great. I'm thrilled with their professionalism and will continue to return to them for their service.

Description of Work
Magic took my dog immediately (I did not want to leave her all day) and gave her an excellent shampooing and drying. They took special care with trimming her paw fur and nails.

11/16/2013

The entire grooming area is open for all to see, which makes it feel safe. I used to live in NYC and am used to over priced craziness - This place did what I needed them to do and at a great price, exactly to my specification.

Description of Work
Bath and Groom

10/03/2013

Terrific. Very caring, nurturing dog professional

Description of Work
Groomed two of my dogs.

Category pet grooming

Dog and Cat Grooming, including the dremmeling of the nails, ears cleaning, and expressing the anal glands

$5.00