Apple Siders LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2010

4.1

We have 3-5 employes and use subcontractors when jobs require extra help or something outside our field. We do not offer financing but do except credit cards....

Rizzo Masonry & Landscaping

Rizzo Masonry & Landscaping

Rizzo Masonry and Landscaping has been in business since 2004, building new home construction, renovation and residential improvements/maintenance. We do offer special promotions (such as 10% off any masonry or landscaping job/contract) throughout the year so don't be afraid to ask.

05/24/2013

It took several phone calls for them to return calls and when they did finally show up for the estimate was hour late. There price was good and they said they could start in a few weeks. Never heard from him in 6 months until I called again. Same story they said they would be by my house in a few days still no calls or follow up. Several years ago they helped me with a problem but this was a diffe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was asked to repair some damaged siding from a storm

CATEGORY roofing,siding

09/04/2012

The lack of follow up is disappointing. Nov 2012 - I was never contacted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 23 Aug I contacted the company asking for an estimate on replacing five sliding glass doors at my parents home. I identified myself as an Angie's List customer both in a voicemail and via my email contact. I received a call back at around 9 pm at which time I discussed the nature of my service request. I was told that he would swing by and take provide an estimate not only for replacing the sliding glass doors, but would also offer other options that might be most cost effective. I have not heard anything further Nov 2012 - They never contacted me

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

05/18/2012

They returned my call within 24 hours and had the company representative at my house the next day. He took care of everything at no charge. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had storm windows repaired that Apple Siders installed 10 years ago.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

12/04/2011

Mark was extremely helpful, fairly priced and very professional and his roofers were always on-time and were very efficient and hard workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing roof - installed new plywood and new roof in addition to replacing 3 skylights and installing new gutters.

CATEGORY roofing

11/17/2011

I didn't choose them. They quoted $8425 for the work. They would charge extra $65 for plywood sheet. It was a good estimate. They were very professional and very polite. Their communication was very good. They called me when they could not make an appointment. They called and informed me that they needed to reschedule the appointment. I was extremely glad to talk with them and deal with them. I th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apple Siders LLC gave me an estimate to remove the roof, install new architectural shingles, replacement of the plywood if necessary, install vent boot, install felt paper, grip edging, right edging, ice barrier, chimney flashing, and continuous ridge ventilators in October. They were going to install two quarters of water and ice barrier. They were going to install seamless gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,woodworking

Vinyl shake siding, traditional wood & vinyl siding, roofing, decking, replacement doors & windows, kitchen installations, home additions, basement & general interior renovations & seamless gutter installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard