GUARDIAN PEST CONTROL

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

PEST CONTROL AND WILDLIFE REMOVAL....

Michael's Carpenter Ant & Termite Services, LLC

We perform residential and commercial pest control and termite control services. My business is locally owned and operated with five employees. I have 20 years of industry experience and five supervisory licenses with the State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection. We are all licensed, insured and bonded.

PINNACLE PEST MANAGEMENT

Taking Care Of Your Pest Control Needs While Caring For The Environment

Richland Pest & Bee Control

LICENSED # B-0365. Our length of time in business, combined with a great track record, translates into experience. We know our trade well. We are a dependable, responsible, knowledgeable and quality company. We have survived several difficult economic turns over these past 4 decades. Our strength is due in part to customer loyalty given to us.... which we in turn give back to our customers. We have been a a reliable Connecticut Pest Control Company in operation since 1977 and experienced since 1974. Additional phone numbers: Manchester-860-649-7911; Suffield-860-668-4765; New Haven-203-776-4300; Southington-860-621-1190; Farmington Valley-860-524-1848; West Hartford-860-233-2483; Waterbury-203-757-4300; Hartford-860-296-7100.

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Great service! Answered all my questions. Product worked as promised. I gave "price" a score of B because they do not offer a multi month discount. They did state it was an option they were working on

07/08/2015

The technician came out promptly from the Plainville office. Tore out a bunch of insulation in the basement and found carpenter ants. Treated for the ants. Left a mess in the basement with the insulation and carpenter ant saw dust. Thirty later still getting ants in the basement and now into the living areas. Called the office yesterday and asked for them to come out and treat again. I supposedly ...

Description of Work
Treat for carpenter ants

05/06/2015

They come quickly when I call. I just wish they did not have to come multiple times to do the work.

Description of Work
They spray for ants and mice.

06/17/2013

The serviceman was prompt and courteous. A month later I still was seeing carpenter ants in the kitchen, called Guardian and they are coming out for another treatment no questions asked.

Description of Work
carpenter ant removal

05/01/2013

It was very good. They were reasonable and they gave me a three year guarantee.

Description of Work
I had bats in my attic.

08/26/2007

They always attempt to send the same technician. Prior to the treatment, an employee will call to set an appointment date. They guarantee their work and I have never had to contact them for a follow up as they have always treated the area to where it is free of pests on the first application. They use the least toxic treatment to eliminate the pests. This is very important to me because I have a d...

Description of Work
I have a yearly agreement with them to treat my 2500 square foot home every 2 months. The technician sprays the interior and exterior of my home for ants, spiders, and other unwanted pests.

07/31/2006

THEY DO A GREAT JOB OF GETTING ALL THE HARD TO REACH PLACES THAT MOST PEOPLE MISS. THEY ALSO HAVE GREAT CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS WHILE AT MY HOME AND ARE VERY PLEASANT.

Description of Work
I HAVE MY HOME SPRAYED FOR PEST AND BUGS FOUR TIMES A YEAR AT A SET RATE.

07/05/2006

THEY DO FINE AND GOOD WORK. I DON'T REALLY SEE ANY BUGS AROUND MY PLACE BUT YOU CAN'T GET EVERY PEST. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE PERFECT. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY DO. I AM GLAD I HAVE THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY SPRAYS OUR HOME AND PROPERTY FOR PESTS EVERY TWO MONTHS.

Category pest control

PEST CONTROL SERVICES FOR CARPENTER ANT, TERMITES, BEE'S AND WASPS, CARPENTER BEES, RATS AND MICE, BATS, SQUIRRELS, BEDBUGS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard