DIVENERE COMPANIES LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2008

We've been in business since 1984. I measure our jobs, quote them and work on every project, weather it's building custom cabinets, digging a foundation or framing an addition....

Mountain Home Electric

Mountain Home Electric

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced cabinets in kitchen and customized a master bathroom vanity. |Excellent work!

09/06/2013

Tom was recommended to me by my real estate agent. He listened to my idea and created a sketch of the concept which was exactly what I had imagined. He showed up on time every day and cleaned up every evening. The project came out fantastic! He made it removable so that if move I could even take it with me. I love that the woodwork is custom so that no one else has the same thing as me. He even ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom window seat and bookcases for master bedroom.

01/06/2010

It was well insulated and he did a marvelous job. It took him a month to do it and he was pretty much on schedule. I would recommend him. He was very helpful and he did a very thorough job. I am very satisfied with him. He was very helpful and he worked steadily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Divenere Companies LLC did a remodeling job and some roofing work.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

07/23/2009

Very timely quote, work started as scheduled and was completed on time, price was as quoted. Work was done as discussed and clean up was meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and rebuilt front porch and steps Removed window and built doorway, installed door and door grate Built small wooden deck

08/05/2008

His clean-up is meticulous and impressive. He was easy to work with, and is not afraid to tackle any problem that comes up. He has a lot of equipment to handle various jobs. His pricing, though, is a little on the high side, and like most contractors, he doesn't always finish on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have installed windows and a stone wall, done electrical work, grouting, and painting.

CATEGORY remodeling

Custom milling, additions, new construction, ADA compliant installations, build furniture, kitchens plus remodeling.

Check, Financing Available