Clog Master Plumbing & CT Mechanical Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2012

Clog Master Plumbing & CT Mechanical Solutions is a family owned and operated business which serves all of Connecticut with fast 24 Hour Service ready to take care of all your sewer & drain cleaning, plumbing, heating and well service needs. Our highly experienced staff has years of experience in all phases of plumbing. At Clog Master Plumbing & CT Mechanical Solutions we are committed to taking plumbing, sewer & drain cleaning and well service in Connecticut to the next level of service. We pledge to offer the best of the old & the best of the new to our customers to offer you the best possible solution. Clog Master Plumbing & CT Mechanical Solutions accepts all forms of payment. Please check out our website. Award winning....

Sparkle Pressure Wash

We are a family owned and run company. Our team consists of father and son. With our company customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Take advantage of our senior citizen discount at 10%.

Kelley Septic and Drain

Thinking Outside the Tank Kelley Septic & Drain does not stop at customer satisfaction. It is our goal to earn your loyalty by providing exceptional service in an efficient and friendly manner. Thinking Outside the Tank is what we like to call it. We consider all the working parts, delivering innovative and cost-conscience septic care that will extend the lifespan of your residential or commercial system. We are committed to extending the life of your septic system by employing properly-trained and skilled staff. Quality service is not what we do, its who we are. Call us today!

John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services.

08/05/2017

It was a good experience. I wasn't the one who contacted them, but I would give them an A. We will probably be using them again in the next couple of months.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

06/23/2017

I called Clog Master and a plumber was able to come to my home that day. He told me that he didn't have the crimping tool he needed to do the job because he had lent it to another plumber but he would come back when we were ready. He gave me a verbal quote of $365.00. When I requested a written quote the quote that they sent me was over $900.00; almost three times the original quote. When I called...

Description of Work
Replacement of two outside faucets, repairing a leaky shutoff on my main water line, and replacing the faucets for the hot and cold feed for the washing machine.

Category plumbing

06/14/2017

All went well, it was about a one hour job. Although originally quoted at a much higher price and I believe twice the length of time to do the job.

Description of Work
Replace the wax seal on a toilet and added a metal flange adapter to repair the cracked plastic flange. All parts supplied by homeowner

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/12/2017

They tried very hard, but it appears one of the pipes had collapsed so they could not clear the system. But they tried everything!

Description of Work
Unclogging underground drainage system

Category drain cleaning

02/07/2017

We were very pleased with the quick and through handling of our problem. While we were not expecting to have to spend several thousand dollars on what we thought at the time was a relatively simple problem, we found out later that the price we paid was very fair for the amount of work which was done. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New cleanout installed in yard and sewer line cleaning We had a sewer line backup and called Clog Masters to drill out the sewer line. Unfortunately they were not able to drill out sufficiently because of an old trap outside the house. We needed to have a new cleanout installed and then several hours of drilling to remove the roots.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Wells & Pumps, Sewer Repair & Cleaning, Plumbing, & Heating.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing