Carlson Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply....

J&N PREMIER CONTRACTORS LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Mascolo Overhead Doors & Maintenance LLC

We specialize in garage door installation and openers. We also do repairs and maintenance work on doors such as track and roller repair, spring replacement, replacing panels, keypads and remotes, along with trim work.

American Overhead Door

Residential and commercial garage door and opener sales and service. We can service and repair all major brands of doors and openers throughout the entire state of CT. We pride ourselves on having the BEST service anywhere and have a huge showroom in Middletown with several doors on display as well as openers and small color and material samples. We have been in business in Connecticut for over 30 years and are experts in garage door and opener replacement and repair. If your garage door is broken, off the tracks, has broken springs or is just not working properly, do not attempt to repair the door yourself. There are components on the door that can cause serious injury if not handled properly. Call the professionals at American Overhead Doors. American Overhead Doors offers a wide selection of Clopay door styles and construction options to meet your home style and budget. From custom carriage house doors to insulated raised panel doors, we have it all. Financing available. Cost is determined by job.

Offers by American Overhead Door on Angi

11/03/2017

Nancy B.

The job was performed quickly. The door works perfectly.

Description of Work
The garage door would not open. The springs above the door were broken and needed to be replaced.

10/19/2017

Paul O.

Everything went well. Installer explained how it worked and how the keypad options functioned. Made a special connection to handle possible flooding in my area.

Description of Work
Have a garage door opener installed.

09/05/2017

Stephanie B.

The serviceman was professional, straightforward and thorough. He fixed the door in 90 minutes and charged me the price I was quoted. If I have another garage door issue or decide to replace my door I will definitely call use this company. Also the spring broke around 6pm of the Friday of Labor Day weekend and there is a number you can call after business hours. I spoke to someone right away and was given the option of having someone come for an emergency repair at an emergency price or to have it repaired the Tuesday after Labor Day at the normal service cost. While I opted to have it done after the holiday, I appreciate that if I needed it done sooner they would have been able to do it as my car was stuck in the garage for the weekend.

Description of Work
A torsion spring broke on my garage door and we were unable to open it.

01/04/2017

Pamela Y.

Everything went smoothly and quickly. Came on time, very knowledgeable, honorable worker.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door opener installed. Excellent service and quality of work. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and I love my new garage door opener.

10/17/2016

Erika I.

Everything went really well. They sold me and installed the garage door opener. They let me know when I had questions about the model of the motor that a different model was more expensive and that it wasn't really necessary. I really appropriated that level of candor. So many providers don't offer that.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door opener.

11/23/2015

Lisa L.

He was very honest, courteous, and a complete gentleman.

Description of Work
My garage door opener was not closing properly. The technical was able to fix the problem with a very small adjustment to my sensor. He was very honest and fixed the issue within 15 mins.

03/23/2015

Alex B.

He was excellent. He was right on time, was very professional, and fixed my door quickly and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Fixed a garage door that got stuck and wasn't opening.

Category garage doors,doors

02/20/2015

Eugene E.

The service went very well. He is a professional man, he is prompt, he came out when he said he would be there and he cleaned up the work area when he was finished. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Carlson Garage Doors Inc came out and repaired our garage door for us.

01/29/2015

Russell A.

Showed up on time. Very professional and friendly. He was not rushed but finished quickly and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced the spring on my garage door.

11/20/2014

Alvin B.

They came out really quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door and replaced some of the rollers.

Doors. Garage Doors.